Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I only would say, that at a reunion one day, one preacher was ministering and i was in the front there, and after a while i felt like electricity in my arm, and he said immediately: "Some are feeling like electricity in them" i don't know what this is about but that happened to me.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would I be out of line to believe that Electricity could be the Holy Spirit?
I might write more if people would like to hear. :relieved:

Ouch! Yikes!

Jeremiah 31
“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts.

Ezekiel 36
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Emphatically NO!

1 Kings 19:11-13

11 The LORD said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by.” Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.
13When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave. Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Would I be out of line to believe that Electricity could be the Holy Spirt?
Electricity is a visible form of God-Energy by which the universe is made and sustained.

The Holy Spirit is the "God-Particles" that gave rise to electricity.

"For the Lord your God is a consuming fire" -- (Deuteronomy 4:24)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Electricity is a visible form of God-Energy by which the universe is made and sustained.

The Holy Spirit is the "God-Particles" that gave rise to electricity.

"For the Lord your God is a consuming fire" -- (Deuteronomy 4:24)

Okay...

So then how is electricity particularly any MORE God than any other physical phenomenon?

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
If this were in any way true the power would go out anytime a Christian watched inappropriate content, Meaning most of the planet, including the Vatican would be in perpetual darkness. lol!

So, no.

• Haha
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

NBB

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2013
Uruguay
✟452,402.00
Country
Uruguay
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Electricity is one way of describing what happens when you feel that, its not actual elecrticity, like i said one time i felt like 'electricity' in my arm in church and the preacher immediately said: 'someone is feeling like electricity in them'. So that was something.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums