"Electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute": Pennsylvania House, Draft Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually your point was refuted. There are very few irrational Trump haters here. Unfortunately we have more than our share of irrational Trump supporters. Here is a simple test. Did Trump win the election fairly in 2016? If you say yes you are not an anti-Trump loon. Did Biden win the election fairly in 2020? If you say yes you are not an anti-Biden loon. The standard is the same. In fact if anything to deny Biden's victory one has to be a bigger loon than those that denied Trump since Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral vote (by a landslide according to Trump). Trump only won the electoral college.

Actually, you know the old adage, saying it doesn't make it so.

I'm not even sure how most of what you keep coming back with has to do with the left being hateful, but go ahead and unload if you must.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Actually, you know the old adage, saying it doesn't make it so.

I'm not even sure how most of what you keep coming back with has to do with the left being hateful, but go ahead and unload if you must.
That is true. But the total lack of evidence for massive voter fraud tells us that Biden won. And the left is not hateful. Where did you get that rather foolish idea from? Nor do my posts support that claim. I guess by your standards the right consists of homicidal maniacs.

A little consistency please.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That is true. But the total lack of evidence for massive voter fraud tells us that Biden won.

Do you not realize eywitness is considered evidence? Yet you all seem to be mentally blocking that out, as you keep asking for evidence. I honestly don't get it...common denial? What?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Do you not realize eywitness is considered evidence? Yet you all seem to be mentally blocking that out, as yiu keep asking for evidence. I honestly don't get it...common denial? What?
What eyewitness are you talking about? All claims of evidence that I have seen have fallen apart. No one on your side has posted any.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What eyewitness are you talking about? All claims of evidence that I have seen have fallen apart. No one on your side has posted any.

You really arent aware of the claims of eyewitness. Is this the part where you go contrary on me? Doesnt matter if they have fallen apart, its not over yet.

There may very well be nothing when it comes to Trumps efforts, but many of you have taken the stance that because he hasn't won yesterday, that he has nothing and deserves more hateful berating. You just can't stand it that he is trying. And dems will never admit their past hateful actions against him, give him every reason to be concerned with fraud.

We stepped back while you all had your fun with a needless, expensive, and time consuming, joke of an impeachment, so relax.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You really arent aware of the claims of eyewitness. Is this the part where you go contrary on me? Doesnt matter if they have fallen apart, its not over yet.

About poll watching issues? Yeah I know about those. So what. They didn't affect the outcome.

About "ballot deliveries"? Yeah, I've heard this nonsense.

About "secret democrat ninja vote swappers"? Tell me more.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,780.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Actually your point was refuted. There are very few irrational Trump haters here. Unfortunately we have more than our share of irrational Trump supporters. Here is a simple test. Did Trump win the election fairly in 2016? If you say yes you are not an anti-Trump loon. Did Biden win the election fairly in 2020? If you say yes you are not an anti-Biden loon. The standard is the same. In fact if anything to deny Biden's victory one has to be a bigger loon than those that denied Trump since Biden won both the popular vote and the electoral vote (by a landslide according to Trump). Trump only won the electoral college.
What happens if you say no to both?

...asking for a friend.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And hopefully legislators realize that this is the sort of thing that, based on historical examples, ends up with legislator's heads on sticks outside buildings.

The issue is what is the TRUTH? Were the votes flipped, padded, scammed...or were they nothing of the sort? They are in dispute.

Careful with those pikes, historical examples have shown them to be fickle.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
About poll watching issues? Yeah I know about those. So what. They didn't affect the outcome.

About "ballot deliveries"? Yeah, I've heard this nonsense.

About "secret democrat ninja vote swappers"? Tell me more.

Is that to say no eyewitness evidence will ever be useful in this case?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

There may very well be nothing when it comes to Trumps efforts, but many of you have taken the stance that because he hasn't won yesterday, that he has nothing and deserves more hateful berating. You just can't stand it that he is trying. And dems will never admit their past hateful actions against him, give him every reason to be concerned with fraud.

We stepped back while you all had your fun with a needless, expensive, and time consuming, joke of an impeachment, so relax.
Actually the Republicans were so afraid of the impeachment that they turned the Senate into a kangaroo court. Why were they afraid to hold a proper trial?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Trump and his people hate America and democracy so much, maybe a different country would suit them better than multiple attempts to bring down this one.

Providing Trump and his biggest fans with a safe room, where they can play games with reality without harming anyone else would be a great option. There’s plenty of space on the moon, or just out in the ocean somewhere where some sort of gilded box with a few fast food franchises built in could be floated. I’m sure plenty of people would be happy to chip in.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is that to say no eyewitness evidence will ever be useful in this case?

First of all, this thread isn't about "a case". It's about a proposed resolution in the Penn. legislature. A resolution that will fail because not enough Republicans are going to go for it before the month ends.

Second, no probably not. The witnesses I've heard in these various cases are complaining about minor things that don't matter; complaining about not getting to do things they weren't supposed to do (like get into count rooms or touch ballots); or have made preposterous claims that can be refuted by better kinds of evidence (such as audits of vote totals and voters).

Actual evidence would be a breath of fresh air, but unless it is presented at the legislative hearing for this resolution, there are better threads for it. (And no, that thing in Gettysburg was not an official hearing.)

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually the Republicans were so afraid of the impeachment that they turned the Senate into a kangaroo court. Why were they afraid to hold a proper trial?

Not a proper trial? Funny how it was allowed if not proper.

I know, there is always a problem with the other side when you lose, just exactly what you are now accusing trump of....finding problems that aren't there.

Very funny.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Not a proper trial? Funny how it was allowed if not proper.

I know, there is always a problem with the other side when you lose, just exactly what you are now accusing trump of....finding problems that aren't there.

Very funny.
When the prosecution was not allowed to bring any witnesses it became an improper trial. The Republicans did not want actual witnesses in a public trial since that would make their not guilty votes very hard to defend. I can see that you did not follow the impeachment at all.

• Agree
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First of all, this thread isn't about "a case". It's about a proposed resolution in the Penn. legislature. A resolution that will fail because not enough Republicans are going to go for it before the month ends.

Second, no probably not. The witnesses I've heard in these various cases are complaining about minor things that don't matter; complaining about not getting to do things they weren't supposed to do (like get into count rooms or touch ballots); or have made preposterous claims that can be refuted by better kinds of evidence (such as audits of vote totals and voters).

Actual evidence would be a breath of fresh air, but unless it is presented at the legislative hearing for this resolution, there are better threads for it. (And no, that thing in Gettysburg was not an official hearing.)

"In this case" as in this particular situation, not a case per se.

Anyway, is that to say you won't be answering the question?

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When the prosecution was not allowed to bring any witnesses it became an improper trial. The Republicans did not want actual witnesses in a public trial since that would make their not guilty votes very hard to defend. I can see that you did not follow the impeachment at all.

Yet they were able to do that legally.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.