Electoral College

Will you accept the results of Electoral College vote?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Electoral College votes today. The election will finally be officially decided. Will you accept the results?

That would depend on the results.

Upvote 0

A_JAY

Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2017
North Central
✟483,953.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I support the U.S. Constitution. I took an oath to the Constitution and the United States of America years ago. Therefore, I support The Electoral College and President-Elect Joseph Biden.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What, if you don't like them then you don't accept them?

I don't have to accept them. I don't think at this point it's required for me to do so.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We already know what the result will be. Can you elaborate?

I know Biden will win. We however as Christians aren't required to accept it.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't have to accept them. I don't think at this point it's required for me to do so.
So you don't have to abide by the decision of the Electors? In your mind Joe Biden won't be the President-elect?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you don't have to abide by the decision of the Electors? In your mind Joe Biden won't be the President-elect?

He will hold the title. Until I find some understanding how those vote totals for Trump were able to go down by machine error on live TV I will not accept him as President.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
The whole "not my President" thing is ridiculous regardless of who it is or what "side" they are on. I detest Trump, but you had better believe that since he IS my President, then I also have every right as an American citizen to hold him accountable to SERVING as my President, regardless of whether I voted for him or not. It's his RESPONSIBILITY to ALL of the country. The fact that he's failed miserably at upholding his responsibility to serve the country vs. himself is beside the point.

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

No one needs to abide by anything as we have no role in the process after we vote. If some people don't think of Biden as the President-elect it should be of no concern. We have just finished four years of a portion of the populace insisting that the President was illegitimate. I don't think it is any more problematic if we spend the next four with a different portion thinking the same thing about a different President or even a different two Presidents as may well be the case. Once the Electors vote the election is over and whoever gets the position is the President whether or not I, or anyone else , like what that person has promised to do, or will do without having promised to do, or will do despite having promised not to do. Accepting the results is not a big deal one way or the other.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He will hold the title. Until I find some understanding how those vote totals for Trump were able to go down by machine error on live TV I will not accept him as President.
How the votes were tabulated has been explained numerous times. The US Attorney General found no significant cases of fraud. The former head of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency debunked charges of security breeches. Federal and State courts threw out numerous cases because Trump's people had no proof to support their cases. What more do you want?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The whole "not my President" thing is ridiculous regardless of who it is or what "side" they are on. I detest Trump, but you had better believe that since he IS my President, then I also have every right as an American citizen to hold him accountable to SERVING as my President, regardless of whether I voted for him or not. It's his RESPONSIBILITY to ALL of the country. The fact that he's failed miserably at upholding his responsibility to serve the country vs. himself is beside the point.

There is the difference. Biden will not be held accountable nor will you be able to do so online without being silenced.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
There is the difference. Biden will not be held accountable nor will you be able to do so online without being silenced.
Biden will not be held accountable? You don't think a GOP Senate and Federal courts dominated by GOP appointed judges will deal with any abuse?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes. If you supported him you have helped to strengthen the hand of the evildoers. By him I'm talking about as president not as the man himself.
Evildoers? People who want to protect the environment and reduce global warming are evildoers?

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How the votes were tabulated has been explained numerous times. The US Attorney General found no significant cases of fraud. The former head of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency debunked charges of security breeches. Federal and State courts threw out numerous cases because Trump's people had no proof to support their cases. What more do you want?

Instead of quoting someone else explain how those vote totals changed on live TV. They are tied directly to the machine. Did the paper ballots grow legs and walk to the other pile?

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0