Worcestershire
✟161,968.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Looking at other "full forensic audits", the difference is they are done by right-wing groups with no prior qualifications at auditing elections. Draw whatever conclusions from that fact one will.

This brings us back to the Maricopa County 'full forensic' thingy; any news yet?

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
It is entering 'its final stage'. So possibly it emerges as a butterfly?

I believe their rent on the facility is over at the end of the month, so that's probably a hard deadline for them to return as many of the physical ballots as they can still find.

As for their findings...

• Haha
Reactions: Tanj
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is entering 'its final stage'. So possibly it emerges as a butterfly?

I believe their rent on the facility is over at the end of the month, so that's probably a hard deadline for them to return as many of the physical ballots as they can still find.

As for their findings...
In Maricopa County there was a huge anomaly in numbers of votes in certain areas. The key is finding out if those are legitimate votes. The Biden administration intervened and would not allow auditors to ask people if they had really voted.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟240,660.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I've already been calling for a full forensic audit in Georgia because of the dishonesty surrounding the delay in counting. Much due to new supposedly COVID imposed rules, the mail-in ballots are a huge weakness in the chain of custody. This is really the first admission by election officials and overseers )that I know of) of a major violation of rules. I don't think it would have been found had not people pressed for records.
Thank you for your reply. I am not familiar with the detail of rules governing US elections. I understand that any breach of rules is a cause for concern. However, I'm still not clear what a breach of these particular rules would signify. Could you expand on that please. In other words, what negative outcome could arise and why? And do you think this was a deliberate flouting of the rules, or just incompetence at some level?

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
In Maricopa County there was a huge anomaly in numbers of votes in certain areas.

Says who?

and would not allow auditors to ask people if they had really voted.

In the US, almost everyone votes by secret ballot. And it's nobody's business whether and how people vote.

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,968.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely agree. But whether someone voted is a different story.

No. That is a question nobody has an obligation to answer.

What anomaly? That the state vote changed from Republican to Democrat? That is not an anomaly. That is democracy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your reply. I am not familiar with the detail of rules governing US elections. I understand that any breach of rules is a cause for concern. However, I'm still not clear what a breach of these particular rules would signify. Could you expand on that please. In other words, what negative outcome could arise and why? And do you think this was a deliberate flouting of the rules, or just incompetence at some level?
The whole goal of this full forensic audit is to make sure that in the future every legal vote counts and only legal votes count. There has been a good deal of dishonesty, changing explanations, and efforts to conceal in swing states. I'm an advocate for transparency and have dealt with U.S. government corruption for many years. People don't always admit motives so sometimes you never know for sure how much is deliberate and how much is incompetence. But it can be fixed, for example, if signatures were not checked you make they are checked in the future by making strict rules and holding people accountable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The whole goal of this full forensic audit is to make sure that in the future every legal vote counts and only legal votes count.

No this farcical exercise will not ensure anything. Election laws can be changed. Procedures can be tightened. But this is just a stunt for its own sake.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No this farcical exercise will not ensure anything. Election laws can be changed. Procedures can be tightened. But this is just a stunt for its own sake.
Your leaders realize it is no stunt, Democrats are pouring an enormous amount of money into trying to hinder thorough audits.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Your leaders realize it is no stunt, Democrats are pouring an enormous amount of money into trying to hinder thorough audits.

So did the Republican election officials. Because it's a futile stunt performed by novices.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So did the Republican election officials. Because it's a futile stunt performed by novices.
Audits are not futile. Bringing in experienced data processing professionals rather than the same election audit company was a good move. Especially in Arizona, where this supposedly fantastically huge voter turnout in certain areas. You need people who can wade through the numbers and find out whether or not the numbers are legitimate.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You need people who can wade through the numbers and find out whether or not the numbers are legitimate.

Numbers are just numbers. They can't smell funny or something. The existing checks show the numbers agree with the actual paper ballots. Wade all you want, you won't learn any different.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Numbers are just numbers. They can't smell funny or something. The existing checks show the numbers agree with the actual paper ballots. Wade all you want, you won't learn any different.
Same old baloney, the important question is: Are all of the ballots legitimate?

Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟161,968.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Are all of the ballots legitimate?

Just the Republican ones, obviously! :sorry:

We have gone over the ground too many times already, but it appears that nothing will shake the Trumpian explanation that if he lost there must be something fishy about it. I guessed early last year that Trump had realised the game was up when he began to express the opinion that the Democrats would commit fraud. He never said who and he never said how - and still hasn't.

When he was in power he should have passed on any knowledge he had to the Justice Department, the FBI and Homeland Security. He didn't; he had nothing to tell them.

Reactions: Strathos
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Just the Republican ones, obviously! :sorry:

We have gone over the ground too many times already, but it appears that nothing will shake the Trumpian explanation that if he lost there must be something fishy about it. I guessed early last year that Trump had realised the game was up when he began to express the opinion that the Democrats would commit fraud. He never said who and he never said how - and still hasn't.

When he was in power he should have passed on any knowledge he had to the Justice Department, the FBI and Homeland Security. He didn't; he had nothing to tell them.
The election wrongdoing was massive. Racial slurs, physical force, blocking observers from doing their jobs. None of the perpetrators should be above the laws of our country. As to the current situation, there is no legitimate reason to be afraid of an audit. Likewise there is no legitimate reason to fear voter ID.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟214,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Yes, keep telling yourself that. (It’s really all you have.)
That's based much on my review of sworn statements. I've examined the statements of many whistleblowers over the years and interviewed a number of them. Corroborating sworn statements are persuasive.

Upvote 0