Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But the fact remains, there really has not been a thorough investigation into it anywhere. I think I know why and that is because of the cost as well as the concern of what will be found. I think a real investigation would be very costly and the government just doesn't want to spend the money. Thus we get this quibbling that we have and are stuck with just a few cases that were caught not because of an extensive investigation, but because of happenstance.

It's pretty easy to say "oh it doesn't happen all that much" when no one really has done a thorough investigation.

no, this fact does not remain...there have been several, including by our govt under gwbush. here are nine...

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She admits to being an illegal alien, voted illegally, and you believe she told the truth about who she voted for?

Hi pat,

That's a bit quizzical. If she told the truth about voting illegally and she told the truth about being an illegal alien, why wouldn't she tell the truth in this other matter also.? You did say that she admitted to both of the other claims.

However, it may be that you don't really know what you're talking about. The woman in Texas who received 8 years that cimerone is referring to, didn't vote in the 2016 election. There was another woman in Iowa who is suspected of having voted twice for President Trump.

So far, all 'proof' of voter fraud that has been brought to the public's attention has been people who voted, or would have voted, for President Trump. May well explain his pattern of making wild accusations, but when it comes time to lay out any proof of such accusations...well, let's just say that such an investigation may not be in his best interest.
God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi pat,

That's a bit quizzical. If she told the truth about voting illegally and she told the truth about being an illegal alien, why wouldn't she tell the truth in this other matter also.? You did say that she admitted to both of the other claims.
However, it may be that you don't really know what you're talking about.

Mistaken, as I didn't read the link because I thought it was about the same case.

"it may be that you don't really know what you're talking about",

•When you disagree, address the context of the post and not the poster.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mistaken, as I didn't read the link because I thought it was about the same case.

"it may be that you don't really know what you're talking about",

•When you disagree, address the context of the post and not the poster.

Hi pat,

Ok. It may be that this post doesn't know what it's talking about.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice, how you can insult and God bless in the same post.
I don't remember Yeshua ever doing that.

Hi pat,

I'm not Jesus. I'm just a sinner saved by grace. However, I would think that it's a matter of definition that to tell someone that doesn't know what they're talking about that they don't know what they're talking about is an insult. They do however say that truth can hurt.

To tell a drug addict that he's destroying his life and family and not being responsible for the things that he should be responsible for instead of the most important thing in their life being their next fix, is probably not going to be taken very well by that drug addict. But it is the truth.

BTW, you don't remember Jesus insulting people:

You father is Satan he said once to a crowd of people. You are like white washed sepulchers full of dead men's bones, he said to some others. As you seem to be defining 'insult', I find that Jesus made several comments that would qualify. That would be defined as telling someone what they don't want to hear.

I'm sorry that you find it hard to understand that one can speak the truth and still ask God's blessing upon them. So be it.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,216.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Hi rjs,

All good points. But then that begs the question: If there hasn't been any real investigation by anyone, where is President Trump getting his 'facts' from? He seems to me to have a dreadful habit of stating facts in a vehement and forceful manner, but there so often are never any such 'facts'. He seems to be a person who believes pretty deeply that if he says it, then it's true.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted
I would agree with you. Trump does seem at times to go off on things he doesn't have facts on. He believes there is voter fraud and I do to. After all why do Democrats fight so hard against voter ID. There really is no excuse for that. Just makes me wonder. And like I said, I could care less who is committing the fraud. It is irrelevant. I would like to see a district by district search to prove it once and for all.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi rjs,

I would also agree that there may likely be 'some' voter fraud. I don't think it's near the degree that hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes are being cast. I'm also not particularly assured that it's more one party than another.

President Trump talks about dead people being on the rolls. Well, of course there are dead people on the voter rolls. People die! Now, are there people who are voting in place of those dead people? Well, that I'd want to see some proof of. As heated as this election was, I would imagine that if there was any fraud perpetrated to try and change the outcome of the election, that it may well be on the republican just as much as the democratic side of the ticket.

But, I'm not impressed with his making the claims over and over again about what a crooked system we have and blaming it all on the democrats without some substantiating proof to back up such claim. However, this just seems to be the natural nature of this man.

God bless you,
In Christ, ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums