Virginia
✟151,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If he doesn't pay anyone, how does he find people that keep working for him?
Maybe you're just relying on bad sources for your info.
Trump has a higher turnover than 711. He's running out of Americans willing to work with him. Especially attorneys.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At least she was supposed to. Since she didn't, the People fired her.
Everything Liz said is backed up by evidence uncovered by the January 6th committee. The People have an amazing capacity to deceive Themselves. These are just interesting facts.

• Agree
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Everything Liz said is backed up by evidence uncovered by the January 6th committee. The People have an amazing capacity to deceive Themselves. These are just interesting facts.

Sure, it's interesting that you believe that a single politician knows more than 113,025 voters. Would you prefer that politicians simply appoint themselves and just tell the voters how things are going to be since the voters "have an amazing capacity to deceive Themselves"?

Upvote 0

WintersDust

Nov 6, 2022
Alexandria
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it isn't the least bit surprising. It doesn't exist. You don't enter anything into the voting machine. It simply counts paper ballots. It can only scan verified ballots which are produced by another Dominion machine. You can't enter randomly selected questions into it. And when it has stored the information electronically you still have the paper ballots to check.

Dominion makes two types of machines. One is called a ballot marker. It's a touch screen device that a voter can use to mark their choices and then print the ballot. The second machine is a scanner that reads that paper ballot, counts the vote and immediately stores the ballot securely.

From here: Dominion Voting Systems CEO speaks out against conspiracy theories

"A voter takes a paper ballot," Poulos said. "They've made their marks however they make their marks depending on the jurisdiction. As they deposit it into the ballot box, it goes through a digital scanner and then drops into the ballot box. So how do you hack a paper ballot?"
It does exist. I watched the video.

You contradicted yourself. Therein your rebuttal is not one.
Where? I'll let other readers witness the obvious. If it were so to you, I don't think you would have posted as you did.

So dedicated to calling me a liar that you turned that on yourself.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,413.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As I said yesterday, it looks like GA won't decide who has control in the Senate.

A lot votes are expected to come in before midnight EST. It will be interesting to see which networks make calls tonight and which wait until tomorrow night, when both Senate races should be clearly decided.

The race for AZ governor might take a few more days to call.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Maricopia County election officials have held another press conference. They have indicated that in the coming days, nearly all of the vote counts will be from election day early voting drops.

They said that today's numbers will be released at approximately 8:00 Maricopia time.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It does exist. I watched the video.

You contradicted yourself. Therein your rebuttal is not one.
Where? I'll let other readers witness the obvious. If it were so to you, I don't think you would have posted as you did.

So dedicated to calling me a liar that you turned that on yourself.

You described something which cannot be done. There is no video showing what you described. It's not possible. It's not how the machines work.

Let me explain it again...

The voting machine simply counts paper ballots. You don't enter anything into the machine. It's a glorified bean counter. If there was any doubt about the total it gave then you simply hand count them. If the machine says there were 999 votes for Trump and there were 999 paper ballots saying the same thing, then there is no problem. This was done on many occasions. In all cases the totals tallied.

Upvote 0

WintersDust

Nov 6, 2022
Alexandria
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You described something which cannot be done. There is no video showing what you described. It's not possible. It's not how the machines work.

Let me explain it again...

The voting machine simply counts paper ballots. You don't enter anything into the machine. It's a glorified bean counter. If there was any doubt about the total it gave then you simply hand count them. If the machine says there were 999 votes for Trump and there were 999 paper ballots saying the same thing, then there is no problem. This was done on many occasions. In all cases the totals tallied.
No need to re-explain.

Government Admits Dominion Voting Machines Vulnerable to Hacking in 16 States

Voting methods and equipment by state

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
upload_2022-11-11_20-45-56.png

U.S. election 2022: Live results and maps

• Informative
Reactions: WintersDust
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sure, it's interesting that you believe that a single politician knows more than 113,025 voters. Would you prefer that politicians simply appoint themselves and just tell the voters how things are going to be since the voters "have an amazing capacity to deceive Themselves"?
Not exactly. I would prefer voters take seriously their civic obligation to become educated voters, not merely tribalized voters. Mobs of tribalists are not too discerning friend. I thought we learned this from January 6th and the Trump debacle of a tenure.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Well, thanks for that link. Which says:

'The advisory said, “While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

Indeed, CISA has called the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.” '

I guess that should clear up any doubts that you might have held.

Upvote 0

WintersDust

Nov 6, 2022
Alexandria
✟2,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, thanks for that link. Which says:

'The advisory said, “While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

Indeed, CISA has called the 2020 election “the most secure in American history.” '

I guess that should clear up any doubts that you might have held.
No.
Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Exposed for ‘Ministry of Truth’ Dirty Work

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟254,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Exciting times!
- NOT!!!

I'm sorry I don't share the same enthusiasm you have for the 2022 election result. I agree with you on the results of Florida (where I live) - it was fabulous that Rubio, DeSantis, Moody, Simpson, Ingoglia, and a more parent/teacher friendly and conservative school board in Hernando County (woke agenda has been crashed) were big winners. As for the rest of the country, I can't say the same.

If this was all the wins the Republicans could muster up after the handling of COVID by the Biden administration, high inflation, woke politics, hundred's of thousands of workers quitting their jobs, the 2020 Election shambles and much more then the Republican Party is in big trouble. America voted against some of Biden's screwups but thoroughly rejected Republicans as the people to fix the screwups.

Christians, unless we truly start mimicking Jesus and show the secular culture God's Church is the Truth, the Life and the Way, the US will probably go down with a large THUD. Please, we need to work for solidarity in the Christian Faith. We need to reject these so called Christian ministries that constantly try to drive wedges between our denominations. But at the same time, we need to come together and agree on really what Jesus was teaching to us and work as one as Jesus prayed we would to His Father in Heaven.

Each year our country is getting worse and worse. Lets work together for our God and lets give glory to Him.

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,182.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not exactly. I would prefer voters take seriously their civic obligation to become educated voters, not merely tribalized voters. Mobs of tribalists are not too discerning friend. I thought we learned this from January 6th and the Trump debacle of a tenure.

There's that Jan. 6th reference I knew would come up.
Election 2022 Results

Your term, "mobs of tribalists" is rather racist, just so you know.

• Informative
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
... when the GOP will ditch losing culture war issues and come up with actual plans to help the country.

Actually you are wrong about the culture wars, DeSantis rode them through the election and crushed Charlie Crist who had flyers out everywhere saying he supported kids choosing their genders (that's people under 18 yrs of age). But I whole-heartily agree with you that the Republicans have really no plan for helping our country become better. Their motto is -"if it ain't broke don't fix it" and "give that billionaire a good tax cut".

Don't think though for a minute that I support class warfare. If you work hard in this country and you make millions or billions you should get to keep alot of your money - I support a fair tax for ALL classes. But lets fix our country first FOR EVERYONE (especially the POOR) then we can fix the tax laws.

Upvote 0