✟1,077,025.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden is a very moderate Democrat.

Harris is far more moderate than Bernie, Warren, and the Squad.

Instead of accepting Tea Party lies, read theur positions for yourself.

Republicans are the ones who will diminish your life.
I am fortunate. I am comfortable, but I couldn't sleep at night if I had to let others suffer in exchange for lower taxes..

Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Joe Biden didn't even run in 2016.
My bad. I stand corrected. It was Bernie she stole the election from. I think I had one of those Uncle Joe moments and got these tired old white guys mixed up.

How about, IF Uncle Joe had been the Democrat candidate in 2016, I think he could of beaten Trump.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
If she thinks that the protest by BLM are essential to change, then if elected, she would help Biden to pick federal judges that are sympathetic to BLM's Marxist, LGBTQ and occult views, along with advisors, cabinet secretaries, ambassadors, and other federal positions that she would be in a position to advise Biden o
Just for clarification, I didn't mean she would push for a cabinet level BLM.
Perhaps someone should inform "Nevada Smith" that America is the product of protest and revolution and that the 1st Amendment guarantees the right of BLM and other groups with which he disagrees to protest peacefully!

Given that "white" Americans will no longer be in the majority by 2050, try as they might there is no "pause" button in history that conservatives can push to preserve their political power and sense of "entitlement" - after 400 years, that chapter in the nation's history is about to come to an end!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps someone should inform "Nevada Smith" that America is the product of protest and revolution and that the 1st Amendment guarantees the right of BLM and other groups with which he disagrees to protest peacefully!

Given that "white" Americans will no longer be in the majority by 2050, try as they might there is no "pause" button in history that conservatives can push to preserve their political power and sense of "entitlement" - after 400 years, that chapter in the nation's history is about to come to an end!
What does the constitution say?
"the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." Is this peacefully assembly or petitioning the government?
BLM Burns Down Mostly Black Neighborhood in Kenosha, Including Businesses and People's Homes
BLM Ambushes Customers Enjoying Dinner In Dallas: 'This Is What Cultural Marxism Looks Like'

"product of protest and revolution and that the 1st Amendment guarantees " Protests, not anarchy, violence and looting. We are a nation of laws. We are a nation of public debate. We are a nation of orderly transfer of power after every election.
I would like to reminded you that when we had our revolution in 1765 there was no Constitution, no 1st Amendment guarantees. But I do agree that when the South rebelled that they had a constitutional right to do so. It was the firing on Ft Sumter that actually started the war.

"white" Americans will no longer be in the majority by 2050" I agree. Another be careful what you ask for. You fail to understand the ramifications of 2050 and what it means to the black community. Yes, we will be in in the minority in our own country. But do you realize that blacks will be outnumbered 2:1 by Hispanics and what that means? Blacks will also be out voted 2:1 by Hispanics. Hispanic interests are not the same as black interest. For example Hispanics played no part in slavery or in the Jim Crow Laws of the Democratic South. They would not support reparations of any kind for blacks.

Let's look at the relationship between the black and the Hispanic community. Prison in a microcosm of our society.
"The riot involved 300 white and Mexican inmates fighting against 100 Africa-American prisoners and started around 9.45 a.m. in the unit which houses 1,250."
400 inmates fight at Arizona prison: Race-riot breaks out injuring 19 people | Daily Mail Online

The people that are terrorizing the black community of Los Angeles were not fat white bubas in bed sheets.
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/more-‘ethnic-cleansing-violence-hits-los-angeles

I think this is an example of what blacks have to look forward to in the upcoming years.
"Others, however, read that success story and see little more than a Miami spin on that oldest of American problems: race relations. “Now Cubans (Hispanics) are in power and blacks are still second-class citizens,” said Miami attorney H.T. Smith, a prominent activist in black causes. “And they have shown no intention of sharing that power.”
Black, Cuban Racial Chasm Splits Miami

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
hYFDq_GmuBzC_rOm4yFejKONiZYhJ-ki5dpcXcUeQQJI3pBgkvoWi2lm7JlharMyTpva2JDd7JqaTAPc-OxytpUROSkTGwLuM6la2hRnyWXXMtl32DkmNFFKtl4ONZ2GThzA3RRyPHVad9hsG16LVxpUPNSv

Electing More Than The President

Trump and his supporters would have us believe that those American cities under Democratic rule are being continuously pillaged and burned by America's "unwashed masses!"

When forced to even acknowledge the 7.8 million testing positive for COVID-19 and the 209,000 related deaths, however, we're told we all have to die sometime and that most of the victims were elderly anyway!

As late as Thursday, this President was still engaging in "happy talk," stating that the end of the Pandemic is in sight - a few hours later Trump tweeted that he and his wife had tested positive!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hYFDq_GmuBzC_rOm4yFejKONiZYhJ-ki5dpcXcUeQQJI3pBgkvoWi2lm7JlharMyTpva2JDd7JqaTAPc-OxytpUROSkTGwLuM6la2hRnyWXXMtl32DkmNFFKtl4ONZ2GThzA3RRyPHVad9hsG16LVxpUPNSv

Electing More Than The President

Trump and his supporters would have us believe that those American cities under Democratic rule are being continuously pillaged and burned by America's "unwashed masses!"

When forced to even acknowledge the 7.8 million testing positive for COVID-19 and the 209,000 related deaths, however, we're told we all have to die sometime and that most of the victims were elderly anyway!

As late as Thursday, this President was still engaging in "happy talk," stating that the end of the Pandemic is in sight - a few hours later he tweeted that he and his wife had tested positive!
And what should we believe?
https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/portland-businesses-fleeing-downtown-over-nightly-blm-riots/
A deeper look at areas most damaged by rioting, looting in Minneapolis, St. Paul
US protests: More riots and lawlessness in cities across nation
BLM Burns Down Mostly Black Neighborhood in Kenosha, Including Businesses and People's Homes

I could copy and paste stories all night long, but seeing how you ignore the truth, that would be pointless.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
EMfTKs2WwAAb3Xe.jpg

The homegrown "looters and burners" currently engaged in pillaging Democratic cities in 2020 are just another variation of the same "fear" agenda that Trump was promoting in 2016, where "The Wall" was needed to protect Americans from those Hispanic rapists and criminals!

Apparently the "political mileage" this President received protecting the nation from Moslem terrorists and Latin American rapists had run its course - it was time to invent yet another convenient threat coming over the horizon, that only could be defeated by our resident Don Quixote in the White House!

The problem was that when a real threat emerged in January 2020, it didn't conform to the Trump "playbook," so this President squandered precious months with denials and "happy talk" but failed to marshal the considerable resources and expertise of the federal government!

When the Pandemic could no longer be ignored, this President unceremoniously dumped this political "hot potato" into the collective laps of all 50 governors, leaving them to compete for limited resources - without developing a corresponding national strategy!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nevada Smith

Sep 20, 2020
Paxton
✟14,530.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
EMfTKs2WwAAb3Xe.jpg

The homegrown "looters and burners" currently engaged in pillaging Democratic cities in 2020 are just another variation of the same "fear" agenda that Trump was promoting in 2016, where "The Wall" was needed to protect Americans from those Hispanic rapists and criminals!

Apparently the "political mileage" this President received protecting the nation from Moslem terrorists and Latin American rapists had run its course - it was time to invent yet another convenient threat coming over the horizon, that only could be defeated by our resident Don Quixote in the White House!

The problem was that when a real threat emerged in January 2020, it didn't conform to the Trump "playbook," so this President squandered precious months with denials and "happy talk" but failed to marshal the considerable resources and expertise of the federal government!

When the Pandemic could no longer be ignored, this President unceremoniously dumped this political "hot potato" into the collective laps of all 50 governors, leaving them to compete for limited resources - without developing a corresponding national strategy!
So why aren't the deplorables and bitter clingers living in fear? It's the young people that live in Democrat cities that have no hope for a future and live in fear. While Democrat cities burn, while life out here in Trump country goes on as usual.

OK let's look at this prattle you keep putting out about the coronavirus. Let's start with NYC. Do you know why NYC has such high numbers of COVD-19 case? It was a Democrat created crisis.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/08/cuomo-sent-6300-covid-19-patients-to-nursing-homes-amid-pandemic/
They put the COVD-19 patients in nursing homes with the elderly, the most vulnerable. They did that to get the numbers of deaths up. The lives of the elder have no more meaning to the Democrats than the lives of the unborn.

Here some more lies that you have been falling for.
Biden's False Claim on Trump's Response to Coronavirus - FactCheck.org

The Top 10 Lies About President Trump’s Response to the Coronavirus

I am sorry that you are so filled with hate that you are blinded to the true about Trump.

Upvote 0