Egypt, Muslims slaughter 10 year old girl

G

GoodSpeed1

It sounds like you make no distinction between Muslims and terrorists.
Very few muslims are in fact terrorists, even though the VAST majority of terrorist TODAY (not always) are muslims.
However since there are 1.5 billion muslims - even with a marginal percentage of them being terrorists it is an overwhelming number for airports, police, intelligence agencies and coalition forces to deal with.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No that's not reality.

Muslims are free to worship their religion in this country.

I'm not at higher risk to terrorism because of this.

I'm just as likely to be killed by a Christian terrorist. Tim Mcveigh, for example.

When Muhammad lived in Mecca he had only a small bunch of followers. Thus, he advocated for peace and tolerance. Later on, when he moved to Medina, the number of his followers increased significantly. Thenceforth he advocated for religious persecution and holy war. These actions were studied by numerous Islamic clerics throughout history. From this study, they concluded that jihad must be implemented in three stages:

(1) When Muslims are weak, they must be peaceful and show tolerance towards disbelievers.

(2) When Muslims increase in number, they must engage in defensive jihad (opposing those who insult Islam and the prophet, for instance).

(3) When Muslims are strong, they must engage in offensive jihad (Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria).

USA is still between stages 1 and 2. Some places in Europe, like London, are in stage 2.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is NO hypocrisy.
You can hate the sin but love the sinner - that is what Christianity is about.
Muslims are people - we can love them - but they themselves are in fact the first VICTIMS of islam - so we can pray FOR them. That they no longer follow this cult.
Islam is absolutely a disease/virus. Those who have fallen for its lies you should be praying for as a Christian and helping to spread accurate information -- not just accepting the lies and deceipt -- in this respect you are failing as a Christian.

You're not loving anyone claiming they are infectious carriers of a dangerous disease.

Sorry, but you're failing as a Christian in that respect.

Accurate information? Like what? The earth is 6000 years old?

Your religion is no less or more provable than any other religion.

You have faith that yours is the right religion, not proof. So stop acting like you're better than other people by claiming theyre infectious disease spreaders.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Very few muslims are in fact terrorists, even though the VAST majority of terrorist TODAY (not always) are muslims.
However since there are 1.5 billion muslims - even with a marginal percentage of them being terrorists it is an overwhelming number for airports, police, intelligence agencies and coalition forces to deal with.

Well, those agencies deal with terrorists. It doesn't matter to them what religion they are.

It matters not what religion you are; a terrorist with any creed is just as dangerous as the next.

Most Muslims are good kind and caring people like the majority of people on earth.

Most terrorists come from countries with poor education. Maybe that will shed some light. It has less to do with religion, and more to do with education.

Upvote 0
G

GoodSpeed1

You're not loving anyone claiming they are infectious carriers of a dangerous disease.

Sorry, but you're failing as a Christian in that respect.

Accurate information? Like what? The earth is 6000 years old?

Your religion is no less or more provable than any other religion.

You have faith that yours is the right religion, not proof. So stop acting like you're better than other people by claiming theyre infectious disease spreaders.
One of the basic principles of Christianity is that you 'hate the sin but love the sinner' do you truly NOT know this?

Do you not know that islam was originated by a disgruntled Christian who admitted himself he was possessed by the devil, was a documented pedophile, war monger, slave owner, etc..

As a true Christian if someone is guilty of theft, slander, even murder I would hope you understand the basics enough to love the sinner but hate the sin. This is the same with islam -- they are humans -- they also deserve you love even if they sin or spread and believe lies -- you shouldn't need to be told this.
I see by your responses that you haven't journeyed very far in your faith/understanding, but that in time you will hopefully understand what I've tried to explain to you.
God Bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When Muhammad lived in Mecca he had only a small bunch of followers. Thus, he advocated for peace and tolerance. Later on, when he moved to Medina, the number of his followers increased significantly. Thenceforth he advocated for religious persecution and holy war. These actions were studied by numerous Islamic clerics throughout history. From this study, they concluded that jihad must be implemented in three stages:

(1) When Muslims are weak, they must be peaceful and show tolerance towards disbelievers.

(2) When Muslims increase in number, they must engage in defensive jihad (opposing those who insult Islam and the prophet, for instance).

(3) When Muslims are strong, they must engage in offensive jihad (Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria).

USA is still between stages 1 and 2. Some places in Europe, like London, are in stage 2.

Ugh, your "study" is what is known in the academic community as poorly conducted.

You have no rationale position to stand on.

What do you suggest? Outlaw Islam?

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

That marginal percentage is actually 20-25% of the Muslim population:

Support_for_suicide_bombing.gif

The survey also showed that among the 14 to 32-year-olds there exists a "subgroup" of religious extremists who hold anti-western views and are reportedly prepared to use violence.
This group amounts to about 15 percent of Muslims with German citizenship and about 24 percent for Muslims who are not German

The survey, based on 1,200 respondents across Indonesia’s 33 provinces, showed 11.2 percent believed suicide bombings were justifiable on occasion while 0.5 percent said the method could always be justified to defend Islam from its enemies.

The survey, conducted from 2001 to March 2006, found 43.5 percent of respondents were ready to wage war on threatening non-Muslim groups, 40 percent would use violence against those blaspheming Islam and 14.7 percent would tear down churches without official permits.

July 2006 global Pew survey found that among Muslims, a quarter of Jordanians, a third of Indonesians, 38% of Pakistanis and 61% of Nigerians all expressed confidence in the mass murderer who founded al-Qaida

The study found 40 percent of the Moroccan youth in the Netherlands reject western values and democracy. Six to seven percent are prepared to use force to defend Islam.
The majority are opposed to freedom of speech for offensive statements, particularly criticism of Islam.

A survey published in December found that 44% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombing attacks are "often" or "sometimes" acceptable. Only 28% said they were never justified.

ONE in eight British Muslims back al-Qaeda-style terror strikes on the United States and almost half said they might consider becoming a suicide bomber if they lived as a Palestinian, according to a new poll. An overwhelming 80 per cent said Britain and the US should not have launched the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.
Attacks on the US by al-Qaeda or other groups were viewed as justified by 13 per cent of the 500 British Muslims questioned. Another 15 per cent said they did not know whether such attacks were wrong or right.

13% of British Muslims think that the four men who carried out the London Tube and bus bombings of July 7, 2005, should be regarded as “martyrs” 7% agree that suicide attacks on civilians in the UK can be justified in some circumstances, rising to 16 per cent for a military target
16% of British Muslims say that while the attacks may have been wrong, the cause was right

Muslim Statistics (Terrorism) - WikiIslam

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Ugh, your "study" is what is known in the academic community as poorly conducted.

The stages of jihad are not actually mine. They have been explained by a former professor of Islamic studies from Cairo University, the most prestigious Islamic university in the world. He had to change his name because of the constant persecutions he suffered. His pseudonym is Mark Gabriel.

Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship

Do you seriously just speak and not bring evidence to back up your claims? I have done the studies and can easily say Crypto's analysis is quite spot on as far as I have read

Reactions: Crypto
Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you seriously just speak and not bring evidence to back up your claims? I have done the studies and can easily say Crypto's analysis is quite spot on as far as I have read

How many of those people in the study cited committed terrorism?

Someone who believes terrorism to be justified is not a terrorist. Sure they probably have some mental issues to deal with, but they're not terrorists.

Evidence of claims? If any is brought up here I'd sure like to know about it. Until then I am content believing most Muslims are not terrorists nor will ever be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The stages of jihad are not actually mine. They have been explained by a former professor of Islamic studies from Cairo University, the most prestigious Islamic university in the world. He had to change his name because of the constant persecutions he suffered. His pseudonym is Mark Gabriel.

Believing that violence or jihad is justifiable is not the same thing as committing terrorism, which is what makes one a terrorist. Also, that study pu citied definitely did not include a large enough sample population to be deemed significant in terms of the world's Islamic community.

Upvote 0
G

GoodSpeed1

In order to determine who is and who is NOT a threat has our intelligence agencies at the breaking point -- we do NOT have the resources to keep tabs on ALL muslims ... and yet they are almost ALL a potential (albeit statistically low probability) threat.
Someone who believes terrorism to be justified is not a terrorist.
This is the type of muslim I have known and worked with -- the sympathizer --- the harbourer -- the back row supporter and the spreader of lies ...
How far do you think one is removed from the act when they believe in it and support it? People that think like you are frightening.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of the basic principles of Christianity is that you 'hate the sin but love the sinner' do you truly NOT know this?

Do you not know that islam was originated by a disgruntled Christian who admitted himself he was possessed by the devil, was a documented pedophile, war monger, slave owner, etc..

As a true Christian if someone is guilty of theft, slander, even murder I would hope you understand the basics enough to love the sinner but hate the sin. This is the same with islam -- they are humans -- they also deserve you love even if they sin or spread and believe lies -- you shouldn't need to be told this.
I see by your responses that you haven't journeyed very far in your faith/understanding, but that in time you will hopefully understand what I've tried to explain to you.
God Bless.

I do apologize if you disagree, but calling people infectious carriers of a disease because they share a different religion, isn't love. Your idea of love must be a twisted version of the original.

Upvote 0
G

GoodSpeed1

I do apologize if you disagree, but calling people infectious carriers of a disease because they share a different religion, isn't love. Your idea of love must be a twisted version of the original.
Do not twist Christianity.
I will say it one last time for you so please listen this time.

Hate the sin - not the sinner. Muslims are in fact the first victims of islams lies themselves so you can pray for and sympathize for them -- they are humans -- where is you heart?? how can you not love them??

If someone is sick you don't love them? or you love them and say that you still love the disease?? THAT is twisted.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In order to determine who is and who is NOT a threat has our intelligence agencies at the breaking point -- we do NOT have the resources to keep tabs on ALL muslims ... and yet they are almost ALL a potential (albeit statistically low probability) threat.

There you go folks. You heard it right here. All Muslims are to be treated as potential terrorists according to this post.

This is the type of muslim I have known and worked with -- the sympathizer --- the harbourer -- the back row supporter and the spreader of lies ...
How far do you think one is removed from the act when they believe in it and support it? People that think like you are frightening.

Oh yeah I'm frightening because I believe in love, respect for fellow humans, and religious tolerance.

That's a serious question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
K

kellhus

There you go folks. You heard it right here. All Muslims are to be treated as potential terrorists according to this post.

Oh yeah I'm frightening because I believe in love, respect for fellow humans, and religious tolerance.

That's a serious question.

Actually in another thread he skips that and goes straight to advocating genocide.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do not twist Christianity.
I will say it one last time for you so please listen this time.

Hate the sin - not the sinner. Muslims are in fact the first victims of islams lies themselves so you can pray for and sympathize for them -- they are humans -- where is you heart?? how can you not love them??

If someone is sick you don't love them? or you love them and say that you still love the disease?? THAT is twisted.

You must be under the impression that I view Islam as a disease and the believers as infectious carriers of said disease. I do apologize for the cofusion.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually in another thread he skips that and goes straight to advocating genocide.

Interesting. This forum might have one less participant simply because it's not okay to call someone an ignoramus, but it's perfectly fine to condone genocide of an entire people.

Upvote 0
G

GoodSpeed1

Have you NOT heard of profiling?? that is what profiling is.

I am laughing out loud right now ...

I didn't say that you TREAT them like terrorists but you are required to watch and listen ... to pick up on a potential terrorist threat before lives are lost.

We are being monitored right now for posting on this thread. If you don't know that you are naïve.

I apologize but I can see you really don't understand enough to discuss any further.

Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship

Someone who believes terrorism to be justified is not a terrorist. Sure they probably have some mental issues to deal with, but they're not terrorists.

Evidence of claims? If any is brought up here I'd sure like to know about it. Until then I am content believing most Muslims are not terrorists nor will ever be.

Do the same to Christians or Hindus and I assure you the mindset is no different.

When an act of terrorism is committed there is a whole community to cover this up. By just agreeing with such horrible acts means that the nature of Islam is to provide people with this sort of thinking.

You are just refuting your own answer. How can you be this foolish.

Never have I heard of Christians having a default mindset to slaughter infidels. Many will say such things nt he account of homosexuality or Islam but this never occurs(pre-9'/11) in any significant quantity at all.

Please tell me the horrific acts of terrorism done by Christians in the US and I will give you a lengthy list of Muslims doing so in 1 country alone.

Upvote 0