Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Certainly they had to have something written as a reason for the lawsuit. You don't go to court to sue, without a definite accusation. The court won't hear you.

Exactly, that’s why the cases were thrown out. The lawyers didn’t have anything that could be used to make a case. As Sydney Powell put it, no reasonable person could be expected to take the accusations of fraud seriously.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever became of the 300-something reports —with affidavits— of 'irregularities' concerning the election? It just whimpered away?

They don’t stand up to any scrutiny. Pick one you think is convincing, and we can dissect it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The courts never even looked at the evidence.

Why do you think this, based on what?

You can find word for word transcripts of every court hearing and evidence review, every one. Please provide an example of one where the judge doesn’t consider the ‘evidence’.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whatever became of the 300-something reports —with affidavits— of 'irregularities' concerning the election? It just whimpered away?

@Mark Quayle

Yes, that's what happens when one's mouth promises more than it can deliver. I don't really understand why that question that you're asking doesn't seem to penetrate the thinking side of your mind. Yes Mark, what happened to the '300-something reports —with affidavits— of 'irregularities' concerning the election'? Do you believe that some cabal of pedophiles snuck into the offices and stole it all completely undetected? Do you think that they're holding it in reserve until one day when they've got even more such evidence and then they're going to RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!!!!? Try finding out the answer to your question from some of your trusted news media sites. What does Breitbart say happened to all that evidence? What does Jones of the Infowars say happened to all that evidence? I'd encourage you to find out. To find out so that you can finally come to understand what's happening here. Just keep asking the question: What happened to all the 300-something reports —with affidavits— of 'irregularities' concerning the election?

The Democrats are not a bunch of pedophile, child snatching, pizza store operating thieves. They are making some effort to try and address the problems of the country. They're actually trying to pass an infrastructure bill that will be the 'greatest' bill in the history of all time. Sure, they've got their problems and they also have some counted in their midst that don't seem to be fully competent. But what the Republicans are doing is literally going to tear our nation apart. Whether you believe that or not, it is a real threat when an entire body of our government and voters listen to propaganda and conspiracy theories just to denigrate and cast hate and division among the people of this nation. When nearly one third of our nation just won't 'see' the truth for whatever personal reason that an individual may have to deny it.

So, here's the question: Are you willing to honestly judge all the claims that have been made by Trump and his crew? Are you willing to honestly look for evidence and not just listen to talking heads talk? Remember please, I'm the Queen of England!! You're talking here to the Queen of England!! This is the Queen of England talking to you.

See, no matter how many times I say it...doesn't make it true. One has to look for evidence. Hard facts that prove any verbal claim.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi again @Mark Quayle

Listen, while you're searching for evidence, why don't you also find out what happened to the 37 terabytes of data that he claimed was so convicting of fraud in the last election that the Supreme Court would have no choice, after immediately receiving it after the symposium, but to reinstate Trump as president. Yes Mark, find out what happened to all of that evidence also.

Check with Breitbart and Jones and Ingraham, Carlson and Hannity. Find out what they say happened to the 37 terabytes of data. Then sit down and make a list of every claim of fraud for which there is substantiating evidence to back it up. Not just talking heads talking about it, but actual evidence that prove that what they're talking about really did happen in real life and real time upon the earth.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi again @Mark Quayle

Listen, while you're searching for evidence, why don't you also find out what happened to the 37 terabytes of data that he claimed was so convicting of fraud in the last election that the Supreme Court would have no choice, after immediately receiving it after the symposium, but to reinstate Trump as president. Yes Mark, find out what happened to all of that evidence also.

Check with Breitbart and Jones and Ingraham, Carlson and Hannity. Find out what they say happened to the 37 terabytes of data. Then sit down and make a list of every claim of fraud for which there is substantiating evidence to back it up. Not just talking heads talking about it, but actual evidence that prove that what they're talking about really did happen in real life and real time upon the earth.

God bless,
Ted
I'm not searching for evidence of fraud. I have no right wing search engine, and Google and YouTube etc long since got rid of the information that was out there at one time. Not only that, but the way folks act like there was nothing wrong with the election, when they screamed how elections were stolen by such as Bush, in the past, over much less, (nobody showing up for leftist rallies, and so on, then when any evidence did show up, like the one video I saw with all sorts of crazy things (300 plus "irregularities" with affidavits to the clips) (which I have yet to hear what happened to them and why nobody even did more than glance at it from mainstream media). It is not the fact that Biden is President that I have a problem with. What punched me in the stomach is the fact that I have finally given up hope that people of all persuasions haven't the intellectual integrity to admit when something is wrong and this country is fast going downhill.

Just a few minutes ago someone asked me if the country wasn't moving forward. Not so many years ago, I slept with front door open, screen door not locked, car not locked. Once I found a $20 in the parking lot, I asked around for who might've lost it. Nobody claimed it, so I turned it in at the store. After all these years, the progressives, out to help the poor and minorities, did all they could to get rid of the only President in recent history who DID help them. Things are back to the fast slide downhill for them now.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
They don’t stand up to any scrutiny. Pick one you think is convincing, and we can dissect it.
I have heard that before, yet not one have I heard anything against it except that same assertion you just made, as though it was a talking point and nothing else needed to be said.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Why do you think this, based on what?

You can find word for word transcripts of every court hearing and evidence review, every one. Please provide an example of one where the judge doesn’t consider the ‘evidence’.
Don't need to. People on your side of the matter already told me WHY they didn't consider the evidence.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't need to. People on your side of the matter already told me WHY they didn't consider the evidence.

I think it’s more that people pointed out there wasn’t any evidence that would meet the standards needed to raise it above idle gossip. But why accept what you’re told, when you can check for yourself?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have heard that before, yet not one have I heard anything against it except that same assertion you just made, as though it was a talking point and nothing else needed to be said.

Ok, well what then? What piece of actual evidence do you consider to be more than sophistry, and why?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You can't see things are getting worse?

In the last few years, but it looks like America is coming back now. And for decades, violent crime rate has declined, abortion rates have declined, and so on. Minorities are less abused and more accepted into mainstream society.

So in a lot of ways, it's better than it has been. I realize that not everyone thinks that those things are good. But most of us, think so.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
how elections were stolen by such as Bush

Show us that. The only mess there was in Florida, and to be honest, Gore messed up when he didn't insist on a statewide recount.

And even then, Gore gracefully conceded when it became clear that the controversy was harming the country. Gore is a patriot, who cares more for America than for his own political ambitions.

Trump, not so much.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
I think it’s more that people pointed out there wasn’t any evidence that would meet the standards needed to raise it above idle gossip. But why accept what you’re told, when you can check for yourself?
I can't check anymore. Can't find the information.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Ok, well what then? What piece of actual evidence do you consider to be more than sophistry, and why?
I'm not privy to what has been deleted. I didn't copy anything down.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
In the last few years, but it looks like America is coming back now. And for decades, violent crime rate has declined, abortion rates have declined, and so on. Minorities are less abused and more accepted into mainstream society.

So in a lot of ways, it's better than it has been. I realize that not everyone thinks that those things are good. But most of us, think so.
Those aren't the only things that have been happening. If you don't see this country descending fast into a dark place, I don't know what to tell you. But I'm leaving this alone. I don't have the heart to keep on about it.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Show us that. The only mess there was in Florida, and to be honest, Gore messed up when he didn't insist on a statewide recount.

And even then, Gore gracefully conceded when it became clear that the controversy was harming the country. Gore is a patriot, who cares more for America than for his own political ambitions.

Trump, not so much.
Yeah, ok.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not searching for evidence of fraud. I have no right wing search engine, and Google and YouTube etc long since got rid of the information that was out there at one time. Not only that, but the way folks act like there was nothing wrong with the election, when they screamed how elections were stolen by such as Bush, in the past, over much less, (nobody showing up for leftist rallies, and so on, then when any evidence did show up, like the one video I saw with all sorts of crazy things (300 plus "irregularities" with affidavits to the clips) (which I have yet to hear what happened to them and why nobody even did more than glance at it from mainstream media). It is not the fact that Biden is President that I have a problem with. What punched me in the stomach is the fact that I have finally given up hope that people of all persuasions haven't the intellectual integrity to admit when something is wrong and this country is fast going downhill.

Just a few minutes ago someone asked me if the country wasn't moving forward. Not so many years ago, I slept with front door open, screen door not locked, car not locked. Once I found a $20 in the parking lot, I asked around for who might've lost it. Nobody claimed it, so I turned it in at the store. After all these years, the progressives, out to help the poor and minorities, did all they could to get rid of the only President in recent history who DID help them. Things are back to the fast slide downhill for them now.

Hi @Mark Quayle

Sorry, friend, still not buying what you got to sell.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0