The Agnostic, Ignostic, Apatheistic Atheist
Jan 2, 2010
The Death Starbucks
✟18,474.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yep, because switching to renewable energy will send us all to hell. Personally, I find the whole backlash against global warming hilarious, because the actions to combat it are beneficial even if GW is false. I presume these people try to live as difficult a life as possible. Maybe it's a standards thing.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yep, because switching to renewable energy will send us all to hell. Personally, I find the whole backlash against global warming hilarious, because the actions to combat it are beneficial even if GW is false. I presume these people try to live as difficult a life as possible. Maybe it's a standards thing.

did you watch the vid? will you address it?

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Liars like Birthers? Who's in the house of the Devil now?

you dont want to address the vid eh?

lliars are exposed by brain scans. i would bet my life that birthers would be truthfull people while virelent anti- birthers would be exposed as hands down liars.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I thought the video was mildly amusing. I didn't entirely get it. But anything that encourages an effort to decrease carbon emissions cannot really be considered a bad thing. It's not like anyone was actually harmed in the making of the video. You realize that, no?

you cant possibly know what you just said.

Upvote 0

Marek

Dec 5, 2003
Visit site
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
you cant possibly know what you just said.

I'm well aware of what I said. I guess I should have said "effectively encourages," because I can imagine an add campaign that does more harm to the cause even if the intentions were good. This could be that case, but I don't think it is. This is merely raising awareness among those on the fence or not really thinking about the issue. Sure, you'll have your hardcore denialists that will cry offense, but their minds weren't going to be changed anyway, right? Do you have anything constructive to add?

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I thought the video was mildly amusing. I didn't entirely get it. But anything that encourages an effort to decrease carbon emissions cannot really be considered a bad thing. It's not like anyone was actually harmed in the making of the video. You realize that, no?

i recon the threat of murder would encorage an effort to decrease carbon emissions. yup, no hole in that logic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marek

Dec 5, 2003
Visit site
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
i recon the threat of murder would encorage an effort to decrease carbon emissions. yup, no hole in that logic.

I'm confident that the majority of viewers do not feel that their life will be in immediately danger if they don't go along with the 10/10 suggestions. It's obviously portrayed in jest.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yetch :sick:
But I did notice this.
Last week, 10:10 made available a short film. Following the initial reaction to the film we removed it from our website and issued an apology on Friday 2 October.

Subsequently there has been negative comment about the film, particularly on blogs, and concern from others working hard to build support for action on climate change. We are very sorry if this has distracted from their efforts.

We are also sorry to our corporate sponsors, delivery partners and board members, who have been implicated in this situation despite having no involvement in the film’s production or release.

ETA:

So who isn't going to sign up?
BigRedButton(3).jpg

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟19,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Glad we get back to stereotyping, once again. Obviously since a group made a stupid video, which was mildly amusing, then everyone else who shares a similar idea with them are evil, devil worshipers. I am glad I finally figured out the logic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Glad we get back to stereotyping, once again. Obviously since a group made a stupid video, which was mildly amusing, then everyone else who shares a similar idea with them are evil, devil worshipers. I am glad I finally figured out the logic.

¶But woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

the people jesus was talking to are the direct forefathers of the people responible for purpetuating the global warming hoax. the hoax is evil, and does lead inocents astray. these hoax perpitraters, these direct decendants of the peoples jesus was adressing above, do still shut up the kingdom of heaven to men.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm confident that the majority of viewers do not feel that their life will be in immediately danger if they don't go along with the 10/10 suggestions. It's obviously portrayed in jest.

why yes, now i see, expoding live school children for not going along with the vast majority is funny. goodness, how can i have missed that?

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
¶But woe unto you, scribes and pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

the people jesus was talking to are the direct forefathers of the people responible for purpetuating the global warming hoax. the hoax is evil, and does lead inocents astray. these hoax perpitraters, these direct decendants of the peoples jesus was adressing above, do still shut up the kingdom of heaven to men.

You have scientific evidence of that?

Of course I disagree with all that hysteria about them shutting up heaven and all that, but I'm curious where you found this genetics research.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,743.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
why yes, now i see, expoding live school children for not going along with the vast majority is funny. goodness, how can i have missed that?

Never watched Monty Python How Not To Be Seen I take it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0