Eclipse 2019 prophecy: Will the world end on January 22? SHOCK Blood Moon Bible reveal

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Poster note: From the files of "fool me once, twice, three times etc..." At least this time some are taking the wait and see approach and not making an iron clad prediction.

CHRISTIAN doomsday preachers believe the January lunar eclipse is an ominous sign of the Biblical apocalypse. Here is what the Bible has to say about the world ending after the Super Blood Moon.

The so-called Super Blood Moon eclipse will dye the Moon an ominous red colour between January 20 and January 21. In the UK, the eclipse will peak early on Monday morning, around 5.13am GMT (UTC) on January 21. As a result of the astronomical phenomenon, refracted sunlight in the Earth’s shadow will cast a red hue on the Moon. Conspiracy theorists, however, have linked the innocuous Blood Moon to apocalyptic warnings of the end times in the Bible.

Christian doomsday preachers believe the Blood Moon is a harbinger of doom and a sign of Jesus Christ’s return to Earth.

Because of this, Evangelical preacher Paul Begley from West Lafayette, Indiana, has said there is a remote possibility of the world ending on January 22.

During an online sermon, the preacher said: “Obviously these apocalyptic signs in the heavens are pointing to a catastrophic event that is just on the horizon.

‘We don’t know when – just because you’re going to have a Super Blood Moon on January 20 and January 21, doesn’t mean on January 22 all hell’s going to break loose.

“But then again it doesn’t mean it won’t, ok, so there’s these signs that are starting to be revealed.

“And so, the urgency folks is now. Right now, ok? The urgency has begun.”

Christian conspirators like pastor Begley believe Blood Moon eclipses like the one seen next week have been prophesied by the Book of Joel, the Book of Acts and the Book of Revelation.

The three examples of scripture describe the Moon taking on a deep, blood-like colour during a time of widespread devastation and chaos.

Eclipse-2019-end-of-the-world-January-Super-Blood-Moon-Bible-prophecy-1693366.jpg

Remainder at the article link: Eclipse 2019 prophecy: Will the world end on January 22? SHOCK Blood Moon Bible reveal

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I'm sure this will be yet another 'end of the world' we'll see come and go.

I bet if I asked those preachers for all their net worth the day before their so called prophecy was due to be fulfilled, they wouldn't oblige.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know some like this must be announced with every blood moon :sorry:

Yes. You changed your picture, and it looks sorta like a moon. :)

On a more significant side, I had a dream a few months back. In the dream I was in my house, and suddenly it was time, and I felt my response to surrender to the pull, and then I was lifted into the air and floated quickly out the door to the outside. This could be a metaphor, but it makes me wonder. If that is to happen closer to literal, then there's still a wide range of time, since I'm in mid-age, but still, as we know everyone should try to be ready, because any of us might be near our own time of course, but this dream seems meaningful to me.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I bet if I asked those preachers for all their net worth the day before their so called prophecy was due to be fulfilled, they wouldn't oblige.
Ah yes putting "their money where their mouth is" so to speak. Yes lol very interesting.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

On a more significant side, I had a dream a few months back. In the dream I was in my house, and suddenly it was time, and I felt my response to surrender to the pull, and then I was lifted into the air and floated quickly out the door to the outside. This could be a metaphor, but it makes me wonder. If that is to happen closer to literal, then there's still a wide range of time, since I'm in mid-age, but still, as we know everyone should try to be ready, because any of us might be near our own time of course, but this dream seems meaningful to me.
Very interesting. How high did you go in the dream and do you have memories of 'feeling' the wind at your face?

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Yes, I figured it was time for another one of my moon pictures

The dream sounds soothing in its way. I mainly only have weird dreams people would rather avoid lol

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Very interesting. How high did you go in the dream and do you have memories of 'feeling' the wind at your face?
The dream did not continue after I was quickly outside, but there was a sense of it was happening. This dream was about being believing it seemed, and to be aware it could be like that, sudden. I doubt you need to, but possibly some seeing this might want to review such as the parable of the ten virgins, and alike parables.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems there is some last minute thoughts on some lines of thinking. Drudge is obsessed with the weather and earthquakes. He posted articles this week of upwards to 4 earthquakes not of major readings. The latest being Tokyo. But we have been through this before. Is there any evidence super moons 'cause' earthquakes?

High tides and earthquakes

These rumours have clearly frightened some believers, but how much truth is there that a lunar eclipse will trigger a devastating earthquake?

According to the evidence, a categorical “none”, says the British Geological Society, with studies showing the coincidence of earthquakes and the phases of the moon were entirely random.

That the moon has an effect on the Earth is undeniable; we can see that every day with the tides. The Earth itself will be squeezed in the same way, although with a barely noticeable rise as solid rock is less malleable than water.

Along with this Earth-tide, the seabed will also experience changing pressure from the weight of all the water above as the tides rise and fall. That this might be a trigger of earthquakes seems reasonable, and was thought to be so for a century, but the numbers just don’t add up.

For starters, the difference in the pressure on the rock caused by the tides is less than the normal tectonic forces that the plates experience in their slow migration around the Earth. More definitively, there’s simply no observed link between earthquake severity and the tide maximum.

It’s also worth keeping in mind that the only difference between a full moon and the blood moon is that the latter just happens to be passing through the Earth’s shadow and hence turns a spooky colour. Its actual distance from us (and hence apocalypse-inducing force that it could apply) is be the same.

Even though this lunar eclipse is occurring during a super moon the increase in tide height from this closer moon is at most 10 centimetres so hardly an apocalyptic flood.
Fact Over Fiction On The ‘Apocalyptic’ Super Blood Moon

Last edited:
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's some sick beats for that doomsday prophecy:

^_^ I had to stop after "anti-Christ he ain't nice..." LOL where did you find this? Where did the guy find that loud polo shirt!

"US, Russia you are toast" ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: Athanasius377
Upvote 0

Athanasius377

Out of the deep I called unto thee O Lord
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2017
Cincinnati
✟707,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
^_^ I had to stop after "anti-Christ he ain't nice..." LOL where did you find this? Where did the guy find that loud polo shirt!

"US, Russia you are toast" ^_^
I have a unique gift of finding the dumbest things on the internet.

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A duh moment for me, but I wasn't aware some thought there would be earthquakes emerging with the red moon. Even if it were a sign of the times, I wouldn't think the two events would start occurring at the same time.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Poster note: From the files of "fool me once, twice, three times etc..."

One day when there is some catastrophic end to the world there's going to be some random guy in heaven going, "See! I tried to tell all you scoffers and naysayers!!!" And everyone will have to put up with him for eternity.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a caveat to the discussion, I know we are pointing out failed doomsday predictions. I am in means diminishing the Second Coming of Christ and judgments which will be poured out. We are to be watchful and ready:

Matthew 25: NASB

1“Then the kingdom of heaven will be comparable to ten virgins, who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2“Five of them were foolish, and five were prudent. 3“For when the foolish took their lamps, they took no oil with them, 4but the prudent took oil in flasks along with their lamps. 5“Now while the bridegroom was delaying, they all got drowsy and began to sleep. 6“But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him.7“Then all those virgins rose and trimmed their lamps. 8“The foolish said to the prudent, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9“But the prudent answered, ‘No, there will not be enough for us and you too; go instead to the dealers and buy some for yourselves.’ 10“And while they were going away to make the purchase, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding feast; and the door was shut. 11“Later the other virgins also came, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open up for us.’ 12“But he answered, ‘Truly I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13“Be on the alert then, for you do not know the day nor the hour.

• Useful
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A duh moment for me, but I wasn't aware some thought there would be earthquakes emerging with the red moon. Even if it were a sign of the times, I wouldn't think the two events would start occurring at the same time.
Things listed by Christ, including earthquakes and the perplexing roaring of the seas (for only 2), are not likely to be subtle I think but more likely to be pronounced, not regular, not an ordinary 8.8 powerful earthquake, but more or several at once far apart, or some other way not regular is my guess. Don't know to what extent the signs might be crowded together or more apart in time (days? years?), but we know He likened them together as the leaves on a tree, or the buds, which are together in time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Things listed by Christ, including earthquakes and the perplexing roaring of the seas (for only 2), are not likely to be subtle I think but more likely to be pronounced, not regular, not an ordinary 8.8 powerful earthquake, but more or several at once far apart, or some other way not regular is my guess. Don't know to what extent the signs might be crowded together or more apart in time (days? years?), but we know He likened them together as the leaves on a tree, or the buds, which are together in time.

I agree, I just meant that I doubt it will all happen at the same time, in the same night. Either with the Earthquakes I'm guessing several at once worldwide, or else a year filled with them. Hard to say.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Other interesting things about this moon (and moons lately)

Last year's 2018 January Moon was also rare - it was a Blue Moon Total Eclipse and the first since 1866 over North America.

This is the second January in a row for a Blood Moon.

2018 was also unusual to have two Blue Moons, the second being in March which happened to be a Paschal Moon. The last time we had Blue Paschal Moon on Saturday, March 31, which was followed by Easter Sunday the very next day was in 1646. Our next Blue Moon will fall on Oct. 31 (Halloween) in 2020

According to the Farmer's Almanac,
A bright first Moon promises rain and a bountiful harvest; a red-tinted Moon means a dry year.

Last year the first Full Moon was on New Year's Day, Easter Eve/Morning, Black Friday.

This moon is on the morning of the American holiday Martin Luther King's Day, and World Religion Day in the UK

Last edited:
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0