United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Okay, if you insist. I will start.
Not sure if you will like this but I love it.
hamburger cooked with onions, salt and pepper, drain grease. Add cabbage, shredded. Cooked down to where it is small bits of cabbage. It really does cook down. I add Spaghetti that has been cooked to the mess and stir and cook a little bit longer so the juices get in the spag. If you can fry the cabbage that's even better. Add a little oil of some kind if you like. I don't have a big enough pan for all of it so trying to get it all fried together is tough. Dish it out and add any sauce you like. I like soy sauce. I just made some. I haven't had it for a long time so I am going to have fun. I buy the pre shredded cabbage, makes it easier. No spaghetti to this this morn as it is too late to mess with it.
Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I find making Almond flour breads and confections far easier than gluten free versions or the wheat breads I made years ago. I can even add different flours and they still come out, here is one:

Focaccia

I was making pizza but was so tired I forgot to add two cups of flour. It was a rather wet dough and harder to form but when I cooked this the bread formed a hard crust crust and a spongy like interior. This texture was so similar to focaccia that its now that recipe. All it needed was to be covered herb garlic oil and cheese which is what we now do. Of course this also makes a great pizza dough as well.

Preheat oven to 375°*. cover a cookie sheet or pizza pan with lightly greased parchment paper.

In a small pot warm:

1/4 cup oil

Add to this several peel cloves garlic (about 5 or 6) and if you have fresh Rosemary* add a few springs as well. Cook till fragrant and garlic is slightly roasted. Remove and cool a bit as you make the bread.

Mix together:
2 cups Almond flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp guar gum
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

In a large bowl mix with a whisk:
3 eggs
2 T cider
2 T olive oil
2 T water
1/2 cup cheese

Add dry to wet ingredients. Pour onto pan. Cover your hands with rosemary garlic oil and push it out toward the edge of the pan. With oiled fingers and make dimples over the top of the dough. Place in oven and cook 10 minutes. Pull out and brush with remaining garlic oil. Sprinkle with chopped fresh (or dried) rosemary and cheese. Place back in the oven and bake another 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.

Cut like a pizza into quarters than slice into lines after. Makes four large servings or eight to ten smaller servings.

* if you do not have fresh rosemary make garlic oil and use this to make the loaf.

I brought these to church and everyone loved them even those who are wheat lovers.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I find making Almond flour breads and confections far easier than gluten free versions or the wheat breads I made years ago. I can even add different flours and they still come out, here is one:

Focaccia

I was making pizza but was so tired I forgot to add two cups of flour. It was a rather wet dough and harder to form but when I cooked this the bread formed a hard crust crust and a spongy like interior. This texture was so similar to focaccia that its now that recipe. All it needed was to be covered herb garlic oil and cheese which is what we now do. Of course this also makes a great pizza dough as well.

Preheat oven to 375°*. cover a cookie sheet or pizza pan with lightly greased parchment paper.

In a small pot warm:

1/4 cup oil

Add to this several peel cloves garlic (about 5 or 6) and if you have fresh Rosemary* add a few springs as well. Cook till fragrant and garlic is slightly roasted. Remove and cool a bit as you make the bread.

Mix together:
2 cups Almond flour
1/2 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp guar gum
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

In a large bowl mix with a whisk:
3 eggs
2 T cider
2 T olive oil
2 T water
1/2 cup cheese

Add dry to wet ingredients. Pour onto pan. Cover your hands with rosemary garlic oil and push it out toward the edge of the pan. With oiled fingers and make dimples over the top of the dough. Place in oven and cook 10 minutes. Pull out and brush with remaining garlic oil. Sprinkle with chopped fresh (or dried) rosemary and cheese. Place back in the oven and bake another 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.

Cut like a pizza into quarters than slice into lines after. Makes four large servings or eight to ten smaller servings.

* if you do not have fresh rosemary make garlic oil and use this to make the loaf.

I brought these to church and everyone loved them even those who are wheat lovers.
This sounds wonderful. You sound more to be a chef. For me two or three ingredients and I am ready to go. I call me a lazy cook. Fortunately, there are plenty of real chefs like you that will love your recipes.:clap::clap::oldthumbsup::hug:
Thank you

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Cupcakes
A cheese and fruit platter
Sandwiches
Cookies
Biscuits
Pizza
Burgers
Toast
Soup
Sausage rolls
Are you making all these for us or giving us easy recipes for them?YUMMMMM:clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This sounds wonderful. You sound more to be a chef. For me two or three ingredients and I am ready to go. I call me a lazy cook. Fortunately, there are plenty of real chefs like you that will love your recipes.:clap::clap::oldthumbsup::hug:
Thank you

I have a lot of easy bread, cake and other almond based recipes I created when my doctor put me on the Grain Free diet for a year and the food back then was awful. I created a cookbook in the end. Feel free to download the entire cookbook here. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Gluten Free Cookbook190704.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a lot of easy bread, cake and other almond based recipes I created when my doctor put me on the Grain Free diet for a year and the food back then was awful. I created a cookbook in the end. Feel free to download the entire cookbook here. Enjoy!
OH WOW, this is great! I am going to try and give it to a friend who is gluten free and a few other things you have mentioned.
Thank you
I hope the others here read this. I can see it would help many.:)

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
OH WOW, this is great! I am going to try and give it to a friend who is gluten free and a few other things you have mentioned.
Thank you
I hope the others here read this. I can see it would help many.:)

Thank you, I want this cookbook going out to every one who can use it. I thought of trying to publish it, but decided if I did the poor could not buy it so instead I putting on line.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you, I want this cookbook going out to every one who can use it. I thought of trying to publish it, but decided if I did the poor could not buy it so instead I putting on line.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟352,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is sweet of you to care. You might try a recipe site to get to more people as this forum is limited for the population out there. I can see it being very helpful for those with limited intake.
Bless your heart!

Upvote 0