Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
susie, spokane is beautiful for a somewhat big city, though i'm kinda biased... i was born there. my family has lived in the tri cities longer than i've been alive, though, so i've been raised in richland (still live in my parents' house they bought a month before my brother was born, 33 1/2 years ago) if you do find yourself in spokane, even on a visit, and love breakfast food, go to knight's diner, it's amazing and the owner is great! i've been going there when visiting spokane for as long as i can remember. it's a train car that serves amazing pancakes! also, i find richland a great place to live and beautiful sunsets
The more research I do on the area, the more I really like it. Do you know what the median price for a home there is, or the rents. How do they compare with the Tri-Cities? I know in Cle Elum, prices are pretty steep, but, we have no tax base there, so, I guess prices have to be high. Yakima is not much better however.

I love eating breakfast out, I will have to remember that place.:thumbsup:

Speaking of sunsets, I can remember some lovely ones when I lived in Arizona, wow, I think we had some beautys in Cle Elum at times as well.

Thanks for the info, I appreciate all I can get at this point.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0