• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Easter Saturday

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, Apr 18, 2019.

1. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+30,604
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Easter Saturday Jesus was sealed in the tomb. All seemed hopeless,but what a difference a day makes,for the next day He would rise from the dead!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. quietbloke

+30,604
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Sealed in the tomb! All seemed lost! But Sunday was to come when the Christ would be risen!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. quietbloke

+30,604
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Vainly they seal the tomb,Jesus,my Saviour. Vainly they seal the dead,Jesus,my Lord' (Robert Lowry)

4. quietbloke

+30,604
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Oh,make me understand it,help me to take it in. What it meant to Thee,the Holy One,to take away my sin' ( K Kelly)

5. quietbloke

+30,604
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Dear suffering Lamb,Thy bleeding wounds with cords of love divine,have drawn our willing hearts to Thee and linked our life with Thine' (E Denny)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. rocknanchor

rocknanchor How the Lord Hears You - James 4:3 Supporter

+3,614
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    In many Christian traditions, the period before Easter is seen as a time of spiritual preparation for the day we later celebrate and welcome the "grand miracle" Christ accomplished through the cross. (Michael G. Maudli)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. quietbloke

+30,604
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'My Saviour,how shall I proclaim? How pay the mighty debt I owe? Let all I have and all I am,ceaseless to all Thy glory show' (Gerhardt)

8. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 "Only Me!" Supporter

+1,557
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    I will be working and sleeping most of Easter Sunday so thought I would get in first to say a very happy Easter to you and all those you love. Have an enjoyable and blessed time. "Alleluia! Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed! Alleluia!"

Screenshot_20190420_171248.png

9. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Active Member

+687
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I hope work isn’t stressful and your sleep is restful. The tomb is empty!!!! Praise the Lord!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 "Only Me!" Supporter

+1,557
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    A very happy Easter to you LynnSmith. May you and your family be truly blessed.

11. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Active Member

+687
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you :)