Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Easter is just 2 weeks away so I thought it would be cool to do a couple group pictures for the Holiday. The first one you can dress your avatar as a character from the Resurrection story in the Bible and the second one will be to dress up in fancy spring clothes for an Easter parade down CF Avenue.

This will also be a fellowship thread until I reach my 100,000th post. I will have over 1500 posts to go but I'm sure I will reach it by Easter.

Instructions:

• First, dress your avatar for the Easter story then let me know when you are ready for your screenshot. Either let me know in this thread or send me a private message.
  • I will let you know when I am done with your screenshot so you can dress for the parade.
  • Dress for the parade and, again, let me know when you're ready for your screenshot.
  • Come back here and fellowship all you want until Easter.
  • You can post pictures with an Easter or spring theme.
  • Please be respectful of others.
  • Please no gibberish, ABC's or counting in this thread.

Prizes:
  • Everyone who posts in this thread will get 1,000 blessings per post.
  • If you are new to cf or if you invite someone new to join us, I will give each of you 10,000 blessings. Please let me know in this thread or send me a private message.
  • Who ever posts right before my 100,000th post will receive 1 million blessings.

Have fun everyone!

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.