Earthquake Prophecies

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It's great to see collections of words and dreams like that. It allows direct comparison and awareness of confirming prophecies.

I wish it were easier to categorize them here... but sometimes dream meanings are vaguer or more symbolic than to declare with firm conviction. And I think the forum admin tries to steer away from prophetic declarations, so categories would imply predictions.

I noticed how some of the reports were made over a decade ago, and how the human tendency in me rose up to think that a decade should be a more than a blip in geologic history. When a plate may move less than a foot in a year, the projected incident is still likely but could be many years in coming. Not happening immediately does not diminish the verity of the prophecy. Noah's ark instructions were given many years before the flood.

Upvote 0

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Not happening immediately does not diminish the verity of the prophecy. Noah's ark instructions were given many years before the flood."

That's true, Parsley. Too many people discount a prophesy because it does not happen right away.

I am still praying for California. I am from California. We were not afraid of earthquakes because they happened all the time. The big one is in the very backs of the minds of the people in California, but they really don't believe it will ever happen. So, any warning that I have given to relatives goes unheeded with a simple sentence like "that's not gonna happen" or "don't worry we are fine"
They need prayer to wake up and turn to God.

Upvote 0

MyLordMySavior

MyLordMySavior
Jun 25, 2012
✟8,821.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I see much confirmation here within these dreams while comparing them to those of others. Maybe these are closer to fulfillment then anyone would like to think.

Impending California Earthquake Prophecies 2012. Are you prepared? - YouTube

Memphis will be underwater!? Out of every city, MEMPHIS? Where I live?!!! This video has terrified me, now Im about to start crying :,( Oh Lord, please don't let me and my family die! Im so scared oh shoot ! What about all my friends and people I know! Are we all going to die!? Oh God protect us!:cry::cry::cry:

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hon not one of us is assured of the next few days much less down the road. Some members live by a river, a fault, a large city or any other potential disaster area. The post is about we need to be on guard and prepared, because if Jesus doesn't know His day or hour we will not. And no one knows what will occur before we get to leave the earth via the Rapture of Bride of Christ.
Be not afraid for the Lord thy God is with you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
CK said:
I am still praying for California. I am from California. We were not afraid of earthquakes because they happened all the time. The big one is in the very backs of the minds of the people in California, but they really don't believe it will ever happen. So, any warning that I have given to relatives goes unheeded with a simple sentence like "that's not gonna happen" or "don't worry we are fine"
)-:
I could imagine. We don't do well with repeated information.

Memphis will be underwater!?
God is good to alert people. If you continue to stay in tune with Him, I'm sure He will let you know what you need to do. Sometimes it's better not to know so far in advance. He told people outside of the situation to pray for you -- that's really nice to have that sort of support in advance.

Upvote 0

GarySneakers

Mar 16, 2012
✟585.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have lived in California on and off for over 50 years. It is the same predictions year after year.The big ones hit now and then. Anyone can predict one, I hit the big one back in 71, within 12 hours, after I noticed a swarm of butterflies.
Chicken Little is out screaming every day of every year. Then one strikes, and Chicken Little, says, see I told you so. Yes California is going to have the big one. someday.

Upvote 0

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm planning on flying out to California in late August. I hope that all hell doesn't break loose when I'm there on vacation.

Me too! I have a wedding to go to and I am tip toeing, praying, hoping God waits.. people are leaving California in droves because of the riduculous taxes... I hope it's delayed until the mass exodus is fininshed!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
because of the riduculous taxes...
And lack of water...
And towns going bankrupt...
And traffic...
But such great geology, and miles of coast! Successful business growth... opportunities...
It's always one thing or another, pros with cons to stay or leave a place.

Back to the quake dreams, it seems that people tend to forget how natural disaster dreams are often symbolic. A dream quake can show a major shaking of the economy, the governing systems... anything that shakes foundations that we take for granted.
I wonder if people in India were getting symbolic dreams before their power went out.

The area is certainly posed for geologic change, and it would be likely for God to warn people in plenty of time (and multiple times) to let it sink in. The ultimate objective is God's protection over people, and a good prophet is not going to care much whether they're right or not -- the point is to prevent suffering.

Upvote 0

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And lack of water...
And towns going bankrupt...
And traffic...
But such great geology, and miles of coast! Successful business growth... opportunities...
It's always one thing or another, pros with cons to stay or leave a place.

Back to the quake dreams, it seems that people tend to forget how natural disaster dreams are often symbolic. A dream quake can show a major shaking of the economy, the governing systems... anything that shakes foundations that we take for granted.
I wonder if people in India were getting symbolic dreams before their power went out.

The area is certainly posed for geologic change, and it would be likely for God to warn people in plenty of time (and multiple times) to let it sink in. The ultimate objective is God's protection over people, and a good prophet is not going to care much whether they're right or not -- the point is to prevent suffering.

True :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.