NJ
✟15,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey everyone, I had another dream LOL. I do not want to get to personal revealing everything but I had this dream on October 26, 2017 clocking it at 12:21 P.M. I was inside and a family member was doing cleaning and I believe it could have been garbage night because I was handling garbage. Garbage night is Tuesday and Friday here. I stepped my foot in the garbage by accident. Then I headed to the bathroom to clean my foot on the toward I seen the Television and there was some type of commotion on the Television then all of a sudden there was an earthquake, the house started shaking, we were having an earthquake!! The facial expression of my family member was stunning and just shocked. I could tell what she was thinking, a judgement hit which was prophecy and it wasn't oh nothing is going to happen... it was happening and my family member was stunned! In dream I knew judgement had hit and what was coming afterward eventually... tsunami which has been prophecy too. So my family member went into the bathroom into the tub, but I was pulling her out because that wasn't safe and I could see the ceiling slowly cracking. Then there was a small child boy as well, so that was my next move to go attend to him to protect him. But at the house there isn't really and earthquake proof spot which I was thinking in the dream as well. And that was basically the end. When I saw it on the TV the commotion I could get a sense that it was bad. And as we had the earthquake, it was hard to just walk straight because everything was shaking. I was literally wobbling as I walked.

Here's the thing, I'm not setting dates but tomorrow Friday is garbage night and talking with my family member tomorrow that family member will be doing a deep cleaning just like in the dream which I didn't know about due to another family member coming Saturday. In the dream it appeared to be night time and the food I was eating in the dream was hotdogs/sausages pouring ketchup and beans which I don't think is relevant LOL. I don't know exactly what was on the television. Again, I'm not saying tomorrow we will have an earthquake but a lot things from the dream might be played out tomorrow. Also, my family member said she might babysit a family member child boy tomorrow. So wow lol! I know earthquakes will eventually come because it's been prophecy by Christians. I'm on the East Coast of the USA by the way, New Jersey. Well, I think that's it. Watch and Pray. All Glory to God! Praise Jesus!

iwbswiaihl2

Aug 18, 2007
✟40,387.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey everyone, I had another dream LOL. I do not want to get to personal revealing everything but I had this dream on October 26, 2017 clocking it at 12:21 P.M. I was inside and a family member was doing cleaning and I believe it could have been garbage night because I was handling garbage. Garbage night is Tuesday and Friday here. I stepped my foot in the garbage by accident. Then I headed to the bathroom to clean my foot on the toward I seen the Television and there was some type of commotion on the Television then all of a sudden there was an earthquake, the house started shaking, we were having an earthquake!! The facial expression of my family member was stunning and just shocked. I could tell what she was thinking, a judgement hit which was prophecy and it wasn't oh nothing is going to happen... it was happening and my family member was stunned! In dream I knew judgement had hit and what was coming afterward eventually... tsunami which has been prophecy too. So my family member went into the bathroom into the tub, but I was pulling her out because that wasn't safe and I could see the ceiling slowly cracking. Then there was a small child boy as well, so that was my next move to go attend to him to protect him. But at the house there isn't really and earthquake proof spot which I was thinking in the dream as well. And that was basically the end. When I saw it on the TV the commotion I could get a sense that it was bad. And as we had the earthquake, it was hard to just walk straight because everything was shaking. I was literally wobbling as I walked.

Here's the thing, I'm not setting dates but tomorrow Friday is garbage night and talking with my family member tomorrow that family member will be doing a deep cleaning just like in the dream which I didn't know about due to another family member coming Saturday. In the dream it appeared to be night time and the food I was eating in the dream was hotdogs/sausages pouring ketchup and beans which I don't think is relevant LOL. I don't know exactly what was on the television. Again, I'm not saying tomorrow we will have an earthquake but a lot things from the dream might be played out tomorrow. Also, my family member said she might babysit a family member child boy tomorrow. So wow lol! I know earthquakes will eventually come because it's been prophecy by Christians. I'm on the East Coast of the USA by the way, New Jersey. Well, I think that's it. Watch and Pray. All Glory to God! Praise Jesus!
I remember J Vernon McGee saying one time that when someone told him about their having a dream and ask him what he thought of it, he told them not to overeat before going to bed because they might be the cause of their bad dreams. lf you are still alive after tomorrow you know not to put much stock in your dreams.

Upvote 0

pman40

Oct 24, 2017
NJ
✟15,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello all, I didn't say it's a guaranteed earthquake tomorrow LOL. I'm just sharing my dream. And I have had plenty of dreams where my dream came to pass, Praise God. Dreams are one way God can speak to you. All dreams shoudn't be ignored. Dreams can come from God, demonic, or fleshly. Dreams should be prayed upon and led by the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0