Chicago
✟121,700.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Juvie and Orogeny for helping bring some clarity to question #8. Maybe now the logical place to move on to would be ETQs 3 and 5?

Papias

• Earth tilt thread question #1 (ETQ #1)Doe Juve think that the earth is about 6,000 years old, as described by a literal reading of the geneologies in genesis (see post #161)? ****answered - he does - correction - unclear again. He says the ages are literally correct, but that they aren't literally correct. See other thread. *******
  • ETQ2: Which Bible has Juve chosen as the one correct Bible, and why does he feel this one Bible is correct and the others wrong? (See post #161)
  • ETQ3: Juve, would you like to change your enthusiatically favororable review of this site?
    World Mysteries - Science Mysteries - Pole Shifting
  • ETQ4: What are you talking about in this quote:
May be. But at least they think it that way. You do not even think that way. This is similar to a church goer and one who does not attend any church. (maybe just drop this one, it appears to be just another example of Juvie's word salad.)
  • ETQ5: Can you clarify which ideas you see as "good ideas" in your pseudoscience pole shifting web page?
  • ETQ6: So you are saying that birds were created before any land animals, etc? Do you think the fossil record agrees with the order in genesis?
    ETQ7: How are you resolving the literal difference between the plants made before humans in Gen 1, and plants literally only after humans in Gen 2, without adding words that are not in the text? Or do you think it is OK to add words when you want to? Of course, if Juvie decides it is OK to see Genesis figuratively, then these two stories can be seen as just two sides of the same story.

ETQ8: You said you were evaluating all models of the origin of Earth tilt. We've seen that the flood idea of Earth tilt not only has too many problems to count, but has been dropped even by creationists. So why not tentatively accept the leading scientific explanation, the theia impact?
Clear answer given by Juvie - He is sticking to the idea that the imperceptible documented pole shifts have something to do with a global flood, even after spending over a month thinking about this, see post #302. He also still seems to be denying the possibility of the theia impact.

Post #378

These are really bad summaries. You have problems.
I suggest you stop and let this thread die. Nobody is reading it.

Upvote 0

Papias

Listening to TW4
Dec 22, 2005
✟57,276.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Juvie wrote:

These are really bad summaries. You have problems.

I've done the best I could with the contradictory nonsense I've been given while being on the Juvie-go-round for page after page. I agree they sometimes don't make sense, GIGO.

I suggest you stop and let this thread die. Nobody is reading it.

Hey look, I'm using my super-nanogeneticquantum technology force beam to keep Juvie writing posts! He is unable to stop spewing inanities against his will! BeeeeZZZZAAAPP! BIIIIIZZZZZZZ......

Upvote 0

Orogeny

Trilobite me!
Feb 25, 2010
✟17,090.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm reading it. Why don't you run through the questions one by one and answer them instead of wasting our time with the inane crap you've been spouting for the last 13 pages?
I didn't write this.

Seriously, I didn't. I was on a walk with a friend when this was posted.

But I do agree with it. :)

Upvote 0

wigglytug

May 25, 2012
✟7,817.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
The tilt of the axis was not caused by the flood but rather the flood was caused by the tilt of the axis (the birth of Venus).

"In the lifetime of [Emperor] Yao the sun did not set for ten full days and the entire land was flooded." -- Johannes Hübner, evangelist, 1729
Is t where did you get this quote?

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do folks think that the earth may have tilted on its axis as a result of Noah's flood?

Thought?

Comments?

If you are looking for a place in the Bible that could in some way correspond with the slight tilt of the earth, i would look to the following. The two times that God adjusted the Sun could also have altered things here physically. I use these charts below when i study Biblical Chronology according to it's allegorical portrayal. Remember that Jesus told his diciples that many things must be kept secret and told only in parables.

ChapterSeven%20(19).jpg

Upvote 0