Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It IS very frustrating and at the same time exciting to watch prophecy unfold.

No kidding. The feeling of seeing all these things unfold at the same time is exactly as you described. While most people would love to feel like they're part of an elite group of enlightened ones by knowing something most of the world doesn't, I personally find it more frustrating than empowering.

Exciting times. If this isn't the peace treaty then things will only keep advancing forward with greater intensity as time goes on.

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Seek First the Kingdom of God & His Righteousness
Jun 15, 2015
Physically here but mentally with God.
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It IS very frustrating and at the same time exciting to watch prophecy unfold.

In prophecy, I see a war coming before the peace agreement getting finalize with many. In the news, I see the same thing ahead, a war, then a peace agreement involving many. Mere coincidence? A lot of news below that tells a bigger picture. There's much more information but I don't want to spam it all. I think a war is coming for Israel this Summer.

Kushner and Abbas hold 'productive' meeting
Kushner and Abbas hold 'productive' meeting

In Ramallah, Kushner and Abbas agree ‘peace will take time’
In Ramallah, Kushner and Abbas agree ‘peace will take time’

LIBERMAN: ABBAS IS DRAGGING ISRAEL INTO WAR WITH HAMAS
Liberman: Abbas is dragging Israel into war with Hamas

Lieberman: Abbas seeks to start new Israeli-Hamas war
Israeli defence minister says cutting payments for electricity in Gaza aims at dragging Hamas into conflict with Israel.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/lieberman-abbas-seeks-spark-israeli-hamas-war-170622175504038.html

Liberman: Abbas trying to draw Hamas into war with Israel
Defense minister says peace with Palestinians will come only as a byproduct of a broader regional agreement.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/liberman-abbas-trying-to-draw-hamas-into-war-with-israel/

Hezbollah supporters call for Israel’s annihilation at London rally
http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-supporters-call-for-israels-annihilation-at-london-rally/

Israel would go 'all-out' if war breaks out again with Lebanon: air force chief

'IF HEZBOLLAH FIRES ROCKETS ON ISRAEL, IDF SHOULD HIT IRAN’S INFRASTRUCTURE'
'If Hezbollah fires rockets on Israel, IDF should hit Iran’s infrastructure'

US ANTI-ISIS ENVOY VOWS NOT TO LET IRAN THREATEN ISRAEL FROM SYRIAN GOLAN
US anti-ISIS envoy vows not to let Iran threaten Israel from Syrian Golan

U.S. Reassures Israel on Iranian Threat in Golan
U.S. Reassures Israel on Iranian Threat in Golan - Hamodia Jewish and Israel News

Articles below are a few months old.

Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights
Iran vows to 'liberate' Golan Heights

Lieberman to Russia: Israel ‘Won’t Allow’ Iran and Hezbollah in Golan Heights

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/04/...nt-allow-iran-and-hezbollah-in-golan-heights/

Netanyahu: The Golan Heights belong to Israel

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/3/10/irans-presence-in-syria-blocks-peace-netanyahu-warns-putin

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,508.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In prophecy, I see a war coming before the peace agreement getting finalize with many. In the news, I see the same thing ahead, a war, then a peace agreement involving many. Mere coincidence? A lot of news below that tells a bigger picture. There's much more information but I don't want to spam it all. I think a war is coming for Israel this Summer.
The stage is set for war, and,most of the players are present, I agree. The news reports are ominous also. But prophecy is precise. Not one player can be absent.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In prophecy, I see a war coming before the peace agreement getting finalize with many. In the news, I see the same thing ahead, a war, then a peace agreement involving many.
The scenario will be NO peace agreement reached.... then the war ....

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion .....

and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

WW3 - Albert Pike and the Three World Wars

The [Luciferian] plan [of the Illuminatis] is unfolding,[it is] in its [prep for] the final stage ....after the failure of the peace negotiations [which will be the spark for action].

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

:doh: Are you reading things backwards? That's what I already said. War first then peace agreement.

I even posted the same news articles two days ago that you just linked. Wake up Riberra.

I think a war is coming for Israel this Summer.

LIBERMAN: ABBAS IS DRAGGING ISRAEL INTO WAR WITH HAMAS
Liberman: Abbas is dragging Israel into war with Hamas

Israeli defence minister says cutting payments for electricity in Gaza aims at dragging Hamas into conflict with Israel.

Defense minister says peace with Palestinians will come only as a byproduct of a broader regional agreement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:doh: Are you reading things backwards? That's what I already said. War first then peace agreement.

I even posted the same news articles two days ago that you just linked. Wake up Riberra.
The war between Israel and its Arabs neighbor countries will happen AFTER the FAILURE of the peace negotiations of September..Abbas want the Palestinian land as it was before 1948...ie without the State of Israel .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The war between Israel and its Arabs neighbor countries will happen AFTER the FAILURE of the peace negotiations of September..Abbas want the Palestinian land as it was before 1948...ie without the State of Israel .
There will be no war. Ezekiel 7:1-14 ......the trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no-one goes to war, as their preparations have called forth My wrath. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

The [Luciferian] plan [of the Illuminatis] is unfolding,[it is] in its [prep for] the final stage ....after the failure of the peace negotiations [which will be the spark for action].

Will Iran's Israel doomsday clock join history's list of failed predictions?

WILL IRAN'S ISRAEL DOOMSDAY CLOCK JOIN HISTORY'S LIST OF FAILED PREDICTIONS?

BY BECKY BROTHMAN
JUNE 25, 2017 13:13

While we shake in our boots for the next 25 years, let's take a look some of at history's past failures.

Tehran spared no expense in entertaining the masses during this year's Al-Quds Day festivities. Israeli and US flags were burned, inflammatory speeches were given, and a new digital clock was unveiled in the Iranian capital's aptly-named Palestine Square. But this new clock doesn't tell the time -- instead it counts down to the destruction of Israel set for 2040. The date prediction comes from a speech Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave on September 9, 2015, in which he stated that the "Zionist regime will cease to exist in the next 25 years."

Israel will be celebrating its 92nd -- and supposedly last -- birthday in 2040. Our day of destruction will also festively be shared with the 100th anniversary of the first remote operation of a computer; the 105th birthday of Israeli actor Chaim Topol of Fiddler on the Roof fame; and, oddly enough, the 47th anniversary of the Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizing Israel as a legitimate state. Which one of these events will be worthy of a Google Doodle on September 9, 2040?

While we shake in our boots for the next 25 years, let's take a look some of at history's failed predictions.

The War to End All Wars
War ravaged the globe from 1914 to 1918. Millions of people were killed, new chemical weapons caused horrific injuries, and entire monarchies collapsed. No wonder people called it the War to End All Wars. Unfortunately, peace did not last long and the War to End All Wars was quickly followed up by another global war that unleashed even more destruction. The 1914-1918 war was thus renamed as the First World War.

Donald Rumsfeld on the Iraq War
Tensions with Iraq and the Bush administration were at an all-time high after 9/11 and everyone could see that war was on the horizon. When asked how long a war would last during a 2002 CBS radio interview, then US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said, "I can't tell you if the use of force in Iraq today would last five days, or five weeks, or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that." In February 2003, prior to the March invasion of Iraq, Rumsfeld told people in a town hall meeting that "And it is not knowable if force will be used, but if it is to be used, it is not knowable how long that conflict would last. It could last, you know, six days, six weeks. I doubt six months." The War in Iraq lasted nearly 8 years and 9 months, officially ending in December 2011, and US troops remain in the country in the fight against ISIS.

It's the end of world as we know it
People, in their unwavering optimism, have been predicting the end of the world for millennia. Notable failed end of the world predictions have come from Pope Innocent III, who predicted that the world would end in 1284, 666 years after the founding of Islam; Sabbatai Zevi, who claimed to be the Messiah and used the Kabbalah to predict the Earth's demise in 1648; and of course, the Mayan apocalypse theory that claimed the world would end on December 21, 2012. As far as we know, the world still exists and will continue to do so -- at least until 2040 when we will all be destroyed.

The cinema won't last
“Cinema is little more than a passing fad. It’s canned drama. What audiences really want to see is flesh and blood on the stage.” Charlie Chaplin became one of cinema's greatest stars of all time, so he learned first-hand how wrong his prediction, made in 1916, was. Likewise as talkies -- aka movies with sound -- made their debut in 1927, Harry Warner, one of the founders of Warner Bros. studios, was quoted as saying, "Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?"

Y2K bug fails to launch
If you were watching TV at any point in 1999, you'll remember the mass hysteria that the fear of the Y2K bug produced. According to analysts, many computers registered dates as just two digits due to a programming issue and when the new year rolled around, these computer would read 00 as 1900 instead of 2000, causing major tech crashes. People were obsessed, many thought their bank accounts would disappear overnight and horded household supplies and canned food. The new year came and went, and with some minor exceptions, the Y2K bug did not sting. I hope the canned food was returnable.

A failure of Titanic proportions
Was this a failed prediction or a huge jinx? Probably owing to its never-before-seen size, people were worried about the Titanic. However they were reassured over and over again that the Titanic was unsinkable. A crew member exclaimed to Titanic passenger Sylvia Caldwell that “God himself could not sink this ship!” As rumors began to surface of disaster, Phillip Franklin, the vice president of White Star Line which made the ship, told reporters, "We place absolute confidence in the Titanic. We believe that the boat is unsinkable." Well, we've all seen the James Cameron movie. The Titanic hit an iceberg and sank on April 15, 1912, killing more than 1500 people.

We here at The Jerusalem Post look forward to adding Iran's countdown clock to the list on September 10, 2040.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,508.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There will be no war. Ezekiel 7:1-14 ......the trumpet has sounded and all are ready, but no-one goes to war, as their preparations have called forth My wrath. Psalms 83, Micah 4:11-12
Oh, there will be war. Lord Jesus said there will be wars and rumors of war and I think He knew what He was talking about. While it might not happen the way we think, it will happen.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." ~2 Peter 3:3-4

All you have to do is look at this very forum, sadly enough.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not holding my breath, but just wondering if the news will hold true and the guy doesn't come back to life after being reported dead as he did 2 years ago.

IRANIAN MEDIA REPORTS ISIS LEADER BAGHDADI 'DEFINITELY DEAD'
Iranian media reports ISIS leader Baghdadi 'definitely dead'

BREAKING: Iran confirms death of ISIS leader
BREAKING: Iran confirms death of ISIS leader

Khamenei's representative says Daesh's Baghdadi "definitely" dead - IRNA
Khamenei's representative says Daesh's Baghdadi "definitely" dead - IRNA

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟56,259.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
The scenario will be NO peace agreement reached.... then the war ....

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion .....

and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Basically a bunch of slick butts with a lot of money who think they have it all figured out and well planned while in reality, they're driving themselves right into the very pit which they have dug to throw others in.

How it all pans out leading up to it is hard to say, but I think they're going to get a lot more than what they bargained for in regards to the destruction that gets unleashed. There won't be a mountain high enough or a hole deep enough for them to hide in to escape from the fruits of their works.

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Holy Breaking News! Looks like Abbas' term in office could be coming to an end this year.

Israel Plans to Install Dahlan instead of Abbas

Israel Plans to Install Dahlan instead of Abbas

Israel plans to install Dahlan instead of Abbas

On the other hand, the writer pointed out, if the plan does come to fruition, it could make an Israeli-Egyptian dream come true. A “state of Gaza” could become a reality with Dahlan at its head, something that, for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government, is “the plan’s key”.

The Dahlan plan: Without Hamas and without Abbas

'Israel, UAE, Egypt plan to install Dahlan Gaza leader'

'Israel, UAE, Egypt plan to install Dahlan Gaza leader'

From older articles, seems like this has been in the works behind closed doors for months.

What are the chances of a Israeli-Palestinian Peace Agreement now if Abbas is no longer in the picture?

EXCLUSIVE: The secret Arab plan to oust Palestinian leader Abbas
EXCLUSIVE: The secret Arab plan to oust Palestinian leader Abbas

The race to replace Abbas: Jordan, Egypt push Palestinian succession plans
The race to replace Abbas: Jordan, Egypt push Palestinian succession plans

Abbas Rival Dahlan Plans Comeback Through Gaza Restoration
Abbas Rival Dahlan Plans Comeback Through Gaza Restoration

What are Israel’s Liberman, Fatah’s Dahlan plotting?
http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/israel-palestinians-fatah-mohammed-dahlan-avigdor-liberman.html

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,508.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There is going to be a mess if Abbas is dethroned. Talk about bloodshed! And Dahlan's life expectancy imho would be cut dramatically, especially if Abbas still lives afterwards. Haven't people learned anything from history?

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Haven't people learned anything from history?

Abbas has never been ousted and Dahlan hasn't recieved any threats on his life. These would be future events if it were to happen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.