Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are not my rules, they are the rules established by the OP. Please respect that.
Ummmm, I was trying to respect the OP. As such, I provided the "news" along with the associated potential fulfillment. I did not attempt to "debate" anything.

... catalogue Earth calamities like earthquakes,volcanoes, storms etc and rumors of war, and to discuss their possible impact on eschatology ...

Thanks,
DaDad

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Advisory: The king of the South is the U.K./U.S (and potential allies); the king of the North is Russia; and the tidings from the East is a reference to China:

Daniel 11:40 “At the time of the end the king of the south shall attack him; but the king of the north shall rush upon him like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall come into countries and shall overflow and pass through. 41 He shall come into the glorious land. And tens of thousands shall fall, but these shall be delivered out of his hand: Edom and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites. 42 He shall stretch out his hand against the countries, and the land of Egypt shall not escape. 43 He shall become ruler of the treasures of gold and of silver, and all the precious things of Egypt; and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall follow in his train. 44 But tidings from the east and the north shall alarm him, and he shall go forth with great fury to exterminate and utterly destroy many.

The above aligns with Ezekiel, Chapters 38 & 39.

US is the king of the South? LOL!

Of course, speculation!

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ummmm, I was trying to respect the OP. As such, I provided the "news" along with the associated potential fulfillment. I did not attempt to "debate" anything.

... catalogue Earth calamities like earthquakes,volcanoes, storms etc and rumors of war, and to discuss their possible impact on eschatology ...

Thanks,
DaDad

It was not specifically aimed at you. Whenever a dispute in theology arises, it ends up becoming a debate so I'm trying to diffuse it before it becomes a problem again.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It was not specifically aimed at you. Whenever a dispute in theology arises, it ends up becoming a debate so I'm trying to diffuse it before it becomes a problem again.

You have no proof unless you show us the rule that confirms your position. I do not see anything in OP started by Handmaid to be "news only." It's open to debate.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

DaDad

Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Understood. And if I might, -- the fact that Kissinger, the World's Most Senior JEWISH Political Statesman, was at the White House should catch the eye of EVERY student of eschatology.
With Best Regards,
DaDad

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Winner
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whatever, just so you know that you cannot interpret God's prophecies with World News as the newspaper Eschatology is NOT a biblical exegesis.

World news validates Bible prophecy. If it weren't for news reports that Russia, Turkey, and Iran are in an alliance, near Israel's doorstep, and have animosity towards Israel right now, then I would have no idea that Ezekiel 38 and 39 would be setting up right now. The Bible would be much more verifiable if secular sources manage to confirm it.

Anywho, let's get back on topic. No one can expect to be right all the time. Otherwise they be God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟94,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
World news validates Bible prophecy. If it weren't for news reports that Russia, Turkey, and Iran are in an alliance, near Israel's doorstep, and have animosity towards Israel right now, then I would have no idea that Ezekiel 38 and 39 would be setting up right now. The Bible would be much more verifiable if secular sources manage to confirm it.

Anywho, let's get back on topic. No one can expect to be right all the time. Otherwise they be God.
I believe the Ezekiel 38 prophecy is in reference to the battle of Armageddon and won't come until the end of the 70th week. How can mountains fall and then grow again?

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

The only history that can prove anything Biblically, is "Biblical History." That is to say, the history of the world as it is written in the Bible alone. For example, look at Josephus, biblical history cannot be proven truth by the writings of the historian Josephus declaring what he believes took place in AD 70 any more than it speaks about Russia, Turkey and Iran, or even modern nation of Israel. Are we to suppose that God would leave the interpretation of His Holy Word concerning the mountains of flight to Josephu, an unbeliever, or CNN News? We are not to suppose that at all. Holy men of God who declared truth spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost (2nd Peter 1:21), Josephus did not. He was not divinely inspired to write anything, and secular writing (no matter how accurate we may think they are) cannot be looked upon as "proof" of prophecy fulfillment. The Holy Spirit, through God's Word, proves prophecy and it will reveal the Truth to us, not World News.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Again, this is a topic for news, not debate. You're not above the rules.

I am not above the rules because I read the same rules as you do. Last I checked with the forum rules and terms, there is no such thing as limited public forum for news discussion only under Eschatology. There is a premillennial safe house forum for that purpose.

Regardless, I can see that you prefer to play with the worthless news that is NOT a valid bible interpretation for prophecies. You must deal with Scripture and find God's interpretation within. Not world news. Don't tell me on the last day if I have not warned you before.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟414,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private