Not open for further replies.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been saying this for years. Also, I can see the AC being a hybrid being. With this CRISPR technology and gene editing, a part human and part something else being can be created.I have been trying to get people to wake up to this very present reality.
He will look like a human ...but he is the angel of the bottomless pit [Revelation 9:11].
Revelation 17:8 KJV
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
He will look like a human ...but he is the angel of the bottomless pit [Revelation 9:11].
Revelation 17:8 KJV
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

How do YOU know that he'll look like a human.

I agree, he's the angel king from the abyss. But how do we know what he's going to look like. I know people who have reason to believe that he'll be a 15 foot tall giant. And his locust angels will be big too. They're going to have super human power and hair like women's hair and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. Their faces RESEMBLED human faces, but nobody is going to think they're human.

If Lucifer is going to be given the power to appear to us for a year of recompense, I doubt that he'll take the form of Elmer Fudd.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If Lucifer is going to be given the power to appear to us for a year of recompense, I doubt that he'll take the form of Elmer Fudd.

I agree. He will be an impressive looking person. I don't know about being 15 feet tall though. I think that would cause people to reject him. But 7 ft sounds more suitable. Oh wouldn't it be something if he didn't top 6 ft?^_^Say, Jared Kushner at 6'3'';)? No I am not saying Jared Kushner is the AC. But just speculating on his height. Apollyon is the one in the bottomless pit. Remember that. I think the AC is not all the way human, maybe a clone of Nimrod,(since they have found his body) or some bio-engineered being.They have the technology to do it.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I agree. He will be an impressive looking person. I don't know about being 15 feet tall though.

My friend thinks he will be based on the size of the angels in Solomon's Temple.

I think that would cause people to reject him. But 7 ft sounds more suitable. Oh wouldn't it be something if he didn't top 6 ft?^_^Say, Jared Kushner at 6'3'';)?

Yes, that would be funny. If he had a sense of humor, maybe he could come as Elmer Fudd. But I don't think he's going to have a sense of humor. I think that he's going to be furious and be in a hurry to make war on the rest of the woman's offspring. Those who keep the commandments of God, and have the faith of Jesus.

No I am not saying Jared Kushner is the AC. But just speculating on his height. Apollyon is the one in the bottomless pit. Remember that. I think the AC is not all the way human, maybe a clone of Nimrod,(since they have found his body) or some bio-engineered being.They have the technology to do it.

I looked at Kushner the very first time I saw you mention him. Him and his 666 Fifth Avenue. It's too spooky. 666 and the Fifth trump. Watching those rich guys, the billionaires. What good will all their money do them? Those are the guys that are going to call out for the rocks and mountains to fall on them. I feel sorry for them.

"In the inner sanctuary he made two cherubim of olivewood, each ten cubits high. Five cubits was the length of one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the length of the other wing of the cherub; it was ten cubits from the tip of one wing to the tip of the other. The other cherub also measured ten cubits; both cherubim had the same measure and the same form.

"The height of one cherub was ten cubits, and so was that of the other cherub. He put the cherubim in the innermost part of the house. And the wings of the cherubim were spread out so that a wing of one touched the one wall, and a wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; their other wings touched each other in the middle of the house. And he overlaid the cherubim with gold.​

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do YOU know that he'll look like a human.
Look at every description of angels in the Bible ....angels can even eat our foods .
Abraham and the tree angels Genesis 18 and Genesis 19 the angels eating foods prepared by Loth...We have been made in their image and their resemblance...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Abbas: Hamas ministers will recognize Israel
Palestinian reconciliation: Abbas vows no government role for Hamas officials who refuse to publicly recognize Israel
Abbas says he won’t appoint Hamas ministers who won’t recognize Israel — report

If Abbas truly means this, then this is huge. While it doesn't say directly that Abbas himself has recognized Israel, it's still a crucial step towards the peace process. The most important condition Israel makes for peace is the recognition of the Jewish state. Hamas is based in the Gaza strip where they commit the most violence toward Israelis. Now that Hamas and the PLO are unifying, they're going to have to listen to Abbas. It was years ago Abbas said they will never recognize Israel and now he's saying Hamas ministers who won't publicly recognize Israel won't get any positions in Palestinian government.

Of course, this could possibly be another one of his lies since Islam allows lying for the cause of Islam. In another light I see that if Israel commits to the two state solution then they will have borders that are harder to defend. Only time will tell if this goes anywhere.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Abbas: Hamas ministers will recognize Israel
Palestinian reconciliation: Abbas vows no government role for Hamas officials who refuse to publicly recognize Israel
Abbas says he won’t appoint Hamas ministers who won’t recognize Israel — report

If Abbas truly means this, then this is huge. While it doesn't say directly that Abbas himself has recognized Israel, it's still a crucial step towards the peace process. The most important condition Israel makes for peace is the recognition of the Jewish state. Hamas is based in the Gaza strip where they commit the most violence toward Israelis. Now that Hamas and the PLO are unifying, they're going to have to listen to Abbas. It was years ago Abbas said they will never recognize Israel and now he's saying Hamas ministers who won't publicly recognize Israel won't get any positions in Palestinian government.

Of course, this could possibly be another one of his lies since Islam allows lying for the cause of Islam. In another light I see that if Israel commits to the two state solution then they will have borders that are harder to defend. Only time will tell if this goes anywhere.
It is said that the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.^_^
That being said,I would be very suspicious of the person who is able to pull all of the Muslim factions together under one leader with a promise to recognize Israel.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,292.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Antifa protests happening right now judging by the live cams on YouTube. How long do you think it will be before the US has another Charlottesville?
I hope we never see another Charlottsville . I checked those live feeds. They for now are just chanting "peaceful protest!"

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Like I have said before, He needs to stop threatening the world with nuclear war.
I hope we never see another Charlottsville . I checked those live feeds. They for now are just chanting "peaceful protest!"

As I see it, in order for the Gog and Magog war to happen, the US has to be out of the picture so Israel will become a sitting duck for the invaders. Considering what is going on with Israel and Iran right now with these protests rumored to be the beginning of a civil war happening right now, plus a potential war with a nuclear power... I think something interesting might happen soon.

Let's see where these protests lead to. This Antifa business has my full attention now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ezekiel 38 and 39 continues to set up...

https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/10/...is-an-existential-threat-to-israels-security/

Iranian forces and Iran-supported militias are expanding in Syria, and are approaching the Israeli border. This is happening with the full support and facilitation of Russia, even though Russia knows very well that Iran’s aim is to fight the State of Israel and eradicate it — and that its expansion in Syria will significantly advance that aim.

While Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov calls Israel’s demand that the Iranians maintain a distance of 40 kilometers from its border “not realistic” — even though Iran has come 2,000 kilometers to reach this point — Russian Defense Minister Shoygu has the temerity to come to Israel and entreat it to refrain from defending itself.

The Russians believe that they can mislead Jerusalem. But so far, Israel has elected to act according to facts, rather than being taken in by Russian duplicity. Israel, therefore, is striking Syrian targets that endanger Israel.

While Syria and Iran enjoy full Russian support, Israel lacks US backing against the Russia-Iran threat. The US does not even stand up for itself in Syria — just a few days ago, Russia, like a rogue state, violated the deconfliction zone agreement that it itself had signed with the US. Therefore, Iran’s expansion into all of Syria up to the Israeli border will soon be completed, with the full support of Russia — and with an eventual withdrawal of all US forces from Syria.

Senior Iranian officials and military commanders have already clarified that after Syria, Israel is next.

Israel will have to fight its war against the Iran-Russia-Syria axis alone. It will need America’s diplomatic backing, military equipment and economic assistance, but never American troops. Yet as matters stand, the actual US strategy vis-à-vis Iran’s expansion in the region is contrary to its rhetoric, which opposes this expansion (the US agreed, both in the Astana talks and in the deconfliction zones agreement with Russia, to legitimize Iran’s presence in Syria).

This means that American support for Israel against the Iran-Russia axis is not assured. The US’ Russia policy also does not guarantee that the US will stand with Israel against the Iranian threat that is enabled by Russia.

Israel is well equipped to answer existential threats if it must — even if they are either directly or indirectly Russian. At the same time, Russia’s military power may prove to be overestimated. Russia acts as if it is a world power, but its advanced weaponry may fail against Israeli-American technological superiority. This may be why Russia is in no hurry to launch its missiles when Israel strikes in Syria. President Obama even called Russia a regional power.

This is not to say that there is no existential threat to Israel. Clearly, the Iran-Russia-Syria-Hezbollah axis does pose such a threat, but Israel can overcome it — if we must. However, Israel’s ability to face the threat depends on early recognition that Russia is part of the enemy axis.

The inability of many in Israel and the West to perceive Russia as the enemy stems from the belief that Russia has no reason in the world to be Israel’s enemy. Therefore, they ignore what they see happening in Syria, and instead provide complicated explanations about an inherent conflict of interests between Russia and Iran.

This is a psychological failing from which Israel suffered bitterly in its history, as have other nations.

So why would Russia align itself politically and strategically with Iran?

Russia views itself as a superpower that is fighting to reclaim its former status. Indeed, for Russia, the enemy is not Israel. Russia’s true adversary is the US, and Israel is an historic ally of that adversary. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, an increasingly embittered Russia has escalated its attempts to regain its past glory. The Russian regime hates the US (to understand this, it is sufficient to read Putin’s address a few days ago at the annual Valdai Club conference; see MEMRI Russian Media Project report).

But Russia cannot fight the US directly. America is in the North Sea, and the best that Russia can do is dispatch planes to buzz the US Navy there. NATO is expanding eastwards, and Russia’s forces are no match for it — as attested to by General Staff Col. (ret.) Mikhail Khoradenok on Russian television, to the dismay of his audience: “We have 200 warplanes, while NATO has 3,800. We have 1,600 armored vehicles and APCs, while NATO has more than 20,000… Thus, anyone who talks about our capability to wage a conventional war against NATO is clearly too hotheaded” (see MEMRI Russian Media Project Clip #5902, February 14, 2017). Russia’s single antiquated smoke-belching aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov is also no match for the US Navy, with its 10 advanced carriers.

Russia cannot take on America directly, and therefore, it is using Iran as its proxy to humiliate America, undermine its status and expel it from the region. At the same time, Russia can use Iran as a bargaining chip to obtain what it needs the most: a lifting of the sanctions that were imposed after Russia annexed Crimea and dismembered Ukraine. Russian regime-affiliated think tanks and media outlets explicitly stated in early 2017 that Russia’s alliance with Iran could be a bargaining chip.

Unless and until Russia and the West strike a deal on lifting these sanctions in exchange for Russia’s abandoning its alliance with Iran — which is completely unrealistic — Russia will cling to this alliance. This is because Iran reinforces Russia’s superpower aspirations and pretensions, and shares, and serves, Russia’s drive to humiliate and undermine the US.

Any harm done to Israel in the process does not figure in Russia’s strategic considerations vis-à-vis the US. Worse, even if Russia were to change direction at any time in the future, Iran’s Russia-enabled expansion in Syria — and its proximity to Israel — will remain, and will serve as the Islamic Republic’s launching pad for its war against Israel.

The resignation of Lebanon’s prime minister raises risks in the Middle East

BEIRUT — Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri resigned Saturday in a surprise move that upended his alliance with the powerful Hezbollah movement and raised the risk of conflict in Lebanon.

Hariri announced his resignation in Saudi Arabia and cited the influence of Iran over the Lebanese government as the reason for his decision to step down, putting Lebanon squarely on the front line of an accelerating power struggle between Tehran and Riyadh.

Through Hezbollah, Iran has created “a state within a state” in Lebanon, Hariri said in a televised address from Riyadh. He accused Iran of sowing “sedition, devastation and destruction in any place it settles in.”

“I want to tell Iran and its followers that they are losing in their interferences in the affairs of Arab nations. Our nation will rise just as it did before, and the hands that will harm it will be cut,” Hariri said, suggesting that his move represented the beginning of a broader effort backed by Saudi Arabia to confront Iran in Lebanon.

The resignation signaled an end to the shaky alliance that had underpinned Lebanon’s government between Hariri, a Sunni Muslim who is a longtime ally of Saudi Arabia, and the Shiite Hezbollah movement, which is backed by Iran. The arrangement helped Lebanon keep a distance from the violence convulsing neighboring Syria and the wider region but stirred deepening concerns among Iran’s foes about growing Iranian influence in the country.

Israel, which has threatened in recent months to go to war against Hezbollah in Lebanon, welcomed Hariri’s decision as “a wake-up call to the international community to take action against Iranian aggression,” according to a statement issued by the office of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

In another sign of the deepening regional tensions, Iranian-backed Houthi militias in Yemen fired a missile toward Riyadh shortly after the announcement in a rare attack on the Saudi capital. The Saudi authorities announced that the missile had been intercepted, but parts of it landed in the vicinity of King Khalid International Airport.

The United States, which has been pushing a more assertive stance toward Iran in the region, did not immediately comment, and it was unclear whether the Trump administration was involved in what appeared to be a Saudi initiative to confront Iran in Lebanon.

An adviser to Iran’s Foreign Ministry, in comments quoted by the Iranian news agency Fars, directly accused President Trump of coordinating the Hariri resignation with Saudi Arabia. “The resignation was planned by the Americans to make up for their losses after ISIL was defeated in the region,” said Hossein Sheikholeslam, using an acronym for the Islamic State.

Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Ghasemi called it a source of “pity and wonder” that Hariri announced his resignation in a foreign country, and he disputed Hariri’s allegations against Iran. Hariri’s “unreal and baseless accusations . . . show that the resignation is designed to create tensions in Lebanon and the region,” he said.

The announcement appeared to take most of Lebanon by surprise, including Hezbollah, according to an official familiar with Hezbollah leaders’ thinking. It also stirred widespread concerns about the dangers of conflict in Lebanon, which had become a surprise beacon of relative stability in the region throughout the turmoil of recent years.

Hariri hinted that he believed his life was in danger, describing the atmosphere in Lebanon as similar to the national mood when his father, Prime Minister Rafiq al-Hariri, was assassinated in 2005 after resigning from office. “I sensed what is being woven in secret to target my life,” Hariri said.

Saudi Arabia’s gulf affairs minister, Thamer al-Sabhan, later said in a television interview that Hariri’s bodyguards had received “confirmed information” of a plot to kill him but that the allegation could not be independently confirmed.

The assassination of Hariri’s father, blamed by a United Nations inquiry on Hezbollah operatives, was followed by years of tensions in Lebanon between Hezbollah and U.S.-backed allies in the Sunni and Christian communities. A string of bombings killed more than a dozen Hariri allies and Christian politicians, and there were periodic firefights between rival militias. The tensions culminated in Hezbollah’s armed takeover of the streets of West Beirut in 2008, which secured Hezbollah’s political sway over the Lebanese state.

In a brief statement, Lebanese President Michel Aoun, a Hezbollah ally, said Hariri notified him of the decision, which would be discussed further when the former prime minister returns to Lebanon.

Aoun, a close ally of Hezbollah, was elected president in October 2016 after more than two years in Lebanon without a head of state. He appointed Hariri in late 2016 to a 30-member national unity cabinet that includes Hezbollah.

It is not clear who will succeed Hariri, but under Lebanon’s constitution, the prime minister must be a Sunni Muslim.

Hariri previously served as prime minister starting in November 2009, but he lost the title in early 2011 when the Hezbollah members of his cabinet resigned.

Since the outbreak of the Syrian war in 2011, Hezbollah has emerged as one of the most powerful military and political forces in Iran’s arsenal as it seeks to increase its influence across the region. Designated a terrorist organization by the United States, Hezbollah has sent thousands of its members to Syria to fight on behalf of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, and it has contributed a smaller number of fighters to battle alongside allies in Iraq and Yemen.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@Wayholka Thanks so much for the links and article. People , including Christians, are infatuated with Vladimir Putin. They cannot see that he is a poisonous snake.

While Vlad Putin follows Orthodox Christianity and does promote it, I don't think he understands that he's part of prophecy. I don't think any of these world leaders do. I try to avoid posting news articles from religious news sources but instead post secular ones to emphasize that Bible prophecy is noticeable even from a secular view point.

Last night I had some conflict with others about whether we are living in the End Times or not. It frustrates me how worldly minded many Christians are because they believe the world is actually getting better.

I guess that explains why not everyone will win the Crown of Righteousness which is, in my opinion, one of the easiest crowns to earn on the judgement day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.