Private
Politics
US-Others
PESTILENCE

Alarm as 'super malaria' spreads in South East Asia
By James Gallagher Health and science reporter, BBC News website
  • 22 September 2017
  • From the section

The rapid spread of "super malaria" in South East Asia is an alarming global threat, scientists are warning.
This dangerous form of the malaria parasite cannot be killed with the main anti-malaria drugs.

It emerged in Cambodia but has since spread through parts of Thailand, Laos and has arrived in southern Vietnam.

The team at the Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit in Bangkok said there was a real danger of malaria becoming untreatable.

Prof Arjen Dondorp, the head of the unit, told the BBC News website: "We think it is a serious threat.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
EARTHQUAKE
New earthquake, magnitude 6.1, shakes jittery Mexico

PETER ORSI, MARIA VERZA and GISELA SALOMON
Associated PressSeptember 23, 2017
New earthquake, magnitude 6.1, shakes jittery Mexico

MEXICO CITY (AP) — A strong new earthquake shook Mexico on Saturday, killing at least one person, toppling already damaged homes and a highway bridge, and causing new alarm in a country reeling from two even more powerful quakes that together have killed more than 400 people.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the new, magnitude 6.1 temblor was centered about 11 miles (18 kilometers) south-southeast of Matias Romero in the state of Oaxaca, which was the region most battered by a magnitude 8.1 quake on Sept. 7.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjbXT3m25G4

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
North Korea accuses Trump of declaring war - CNNPolitics
North Korea says U.S. 'declared war,' warns it could shoot down U.S. bombers
Wait, Are We at War With North Korea Now?
‘We have not declared war on North Korea’: U.S. says it’s not seeking regime change in Pyongyang
North Korea moving airplanes to east coast after U.S. bomber display: South Korean spy agency

Crunchy popcorn! Thirst quenching drinks! Nice tempting hotdogs! Come get 'em before they're gone!
606da29995cc658019ce56337f32-grande.jpg

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Apparently the Revelations 12 sign ain't over yet...

Part two of this theory happens on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Will this succeed where the previous speculations failed? We'll find out in four days. Not betting any money on it.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Apparently the Revelations 12 sign ain't over yet...

Part two of this theory happens on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Will this succeed where the previous speculations failed? We'll find out in four days. Not betting any money on it.

I have come to the conclusion that all of it means something. Our Father is very intentional. What it means, we don't know, but, it is very exciting watching to see what unfolds. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have come to the conclusion that all of it means something. Our Father is very intentional. What it means, we don't know, but, it is very exciting watching to see what unfolds. :)

Personally I think it's a little convenient that he suddenly has a part two of his theory after the September 23 date failed to produce any noticeable results. It might be an ill-fated attempt to save face after so much hype was built around his theory and then turned out the way it did.

We'll find out at the end of the month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm?:scratch: Ezekiel 38, 39 maybe?

Russia, Iran, and Turkey have an alliance. Russia is making military-related deals with Libya. Sudan has motivation to join in and go after Israel. I'd say the stage is set, all that's needed is a lit match to ignite the powder keg. Isaiah 17 might be the final straw the world will have for Israel and attempt to intervene.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Something that has been brought to my attention is rather unsettling if it has any legitimacy to it. So far all I can find on it is from shady conservative sites.

‘Antifa’ preps mass uprising to remove ‘fascist’ Trump
Antifa Planning Communist Revolution for America on November 4
November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
http://conservativefiringline.com/r...t-revolution-overthrow-government-november-4/
http://theolivebranchreport.com/tag/antifa-insurrection-on-november-4-2017/

I don't know if this is a legit movement or if people are deliberately spreading rumors to further divide a once-powerful and prestigious nation. If it is legit, then as a student of Bible Prophecy I know that the US will have to be incapacitated in order for Gog and Magog to commence. Israel relies heavily on the US for support and if the US ends up crumbling from within, then Israel will be a sitting duck for Russia and friends. For years, I figured it would be a result of a economic collapsed fueled by the national debt but I think this Antifa movement is a more likely candidate.

Mark your calendars for November 4, 2017. The further this rumor spreads, the likelier it will happen to take place whether by the far left or the far right.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,401,658.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Something that has been brought to my attention is rather unsettling if it has any legitimacy to it. So far all I can find on it is from shady conservative sites.

‘Antifa’ preps mass uprising to remove ‘fascist’ Trump
Antifa Planning Communist Revolution for America on November 4
November 4 It Begins: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
http://conservativefiringline.com/r...t-revolution-overthrow-government-november-4/
http://theolivebranchreport.com/tag/antifa-insurrection-on-november-4-2017/

I don't know if this is a legit movement or if people are deliberately spreading rumors to further divide a once-powerful and prestigious nation. If it is legit, then as a student of Bible Prophecy I know that the US will have to be incapacitated in order for Gog and Magog to commence. Israel relies heavily on the US for support and if the US ends up crumbling from within, then Israel will be a sitting duck for Russia and friends. For years, I figured it would be a result of a economic collapsed fueled by the national debt but I think this Antifa movement is a more likely candidate.

Mark your calendars for November 4, 2017. The further this rumor spreads, the likelier it will happen to take place whether by the far left or the far right.
It is probably fake news.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.