Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not so much news but an observation I have made...

September 21
: International Day of Peace. This year's theme, "Together in Peace: Respect, Safety, Dignity for all". 1 Thessalonians 5:3 comes to mind...

September 20-22: Rosh Hashanah, also known as the 'Feast of Trumpets' and the 'Jewish New Year'. It will have been 70 years since the founding of the Israeli nation in the Jewish calendar.

September 23: The Revelation 12 sign theory falls on this date.

Either this means something or this is one heck of a coincidence. Best part is that it's all this week. It has been a very interesting month so far so I'm very eager to see how this all plays out. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
7.1 magnitude quake kills 119 as buildings crumble in Mexico
7.1 magnitude quake kills 119 as buildings crumble in Mexico
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A magnitude 7.1 earthquake stunned central Mexico on Tuesday, killing at least 119 people as buildings collapsed in plumes of dust. Thousands fled into the streets in panic, and many stayed to help rescue those trapped.

Dozens of buildings tumbled into mounds of rubble or were severely damaged in densely populated parts of Mexico City and nearby states. Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera said buildings fell at 44 places in the capital alone as high-rises across the city swayed sickeningly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." ~1 Thessalonians 5:3
Nothing special is gonna to happen tomorrow...see ya still posting on 24 sept. and the days after.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nothing special is gonna to happen tomorrow...see ya still posting on 24 sept. and the days after.

There may or there may not. Bible prophecy is pure trial and error for those studying it. If you have nothing to contribute to this topic, then please refrain from posting.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There may or there may not. Bible prophecy is pure trial and error for those studying it. If you have nothing to contribute to this topic, then please refrain from posting.
Saying that nothing special will happen on Sept 23 is my contribution and a prediction ....which will be confirmed on Sept 24!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please, guys, this is not a debate topic. This topic is meant for news articles that provide evidence of the Lord's soon return. Whether this September 23 theory is legit or not does not matter since it's not going to speed up or delay God's plan in any way.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Please, guys, this is not a debate topic. This topic is meant for news articles that provide evidence of the Lord's soon return. Whether this September 23 theory is legit or not does not matter since it's not going to speed up or delay God's plan in any way.

I wasn't debating. I was asking for a clarification.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.