Jun 15, 2015
Physically here but mentally with God.
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bombshell news came out the other day!

Covered by all three major Israeli news sources too. Isreali Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman said Israel is closer than it's ever been to a peace agreement.

'We're closer than ever to a peace agreement'
'We're closer than ever to a peace agreement'

Liberman: We are ‘closer than ever’ to deal with Palestinians
Liberman: We are ‘closer than ever’ to deal with Palestinians

DEFENSE MINISTER: CLOSER THAN 'EVER BEFORE' TO AGREEMENT WITH PALESTINIANS
Defense Minister: Closer than 'ever before' to agreement with Palestinians

Below, Irvin Baxter published this video a month ago but many of the information he mentioned is accurate of the situation from the informations I've gathered about Abbas. Abbas is under much pressure to get a deal done or he'll end up with nothing. Baxter can explain a few things better than I can.

Here's a related article. Abbas' corruption will get expose to the UN and he'll end up losing everything if he doesn't act soon and accept a peace deal. Netanyahu is learning from Trump's tactics of pointing out Abbas' faults.

Netanyahu to Trump – something clicked
Netanyahu to Trump – something clicked

One of the charges Trump is pounding on Abbas to get him to a peace deal is addressing the issue of Abbas taking funds sent to the Palestinian people as aid relief and giving it to terrorists to incite violence against Israel.

New Survey: 96% of Palestinians Believe Palestinian Authority is Corrupt
New Survey: 96% of Palestinians Believe Palestinian Authority is Corrupt

Poll: 65% of Palestinians want Abbas out
Poll: 65% of Palestinians want Abbas out

In tough times, most Palestinians view government as corrupt

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-tough-times-most-palestinians-view-government-as-corrupt/

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Seek First the Kingdom of God & His Righteousness
Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have to say, when Abbas rejected the peace plan out of the blue, I was afraid that the progress towards the peace deal crashed and burned yet again. Trump, however, does not take 'no' for an answer and forcefully got it back on track. I found that incredible to be honest. He seems to actually be making progress because he's not a politician, he's a business man who wants to get things done.

Truly remarkable times we live in.

Yeah, Trump yelling at Abbas kinda surprised me too. I knew Trump was planning to get tough but I wasn't expecting him to yell at Abbas. I read from articles like these below Trump's plan was to get both Netanyahu and Abbas to confirm their interest in a peace agreement before moving onto the next step, which now is to presures Abbas into a deal. I had no idea he had planned to yell at Abbas the next day after both parties, Netanyahu and Abbas confirmed their interest in peace. Trump really is taking a tough stance on Abbas.

Trump's approach to an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal: Get to yes, and figure out the details later
Trump's approach to an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal: Get to yes, and figure out the details later

G.O.P. Pressures Trump to Take Tough Stance With Mahmoud Abbas
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/02/world/middleeast/palestine-mahmoud-abbas.html?_r=1

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am still skeptical. But...if Trump can pull it off, It would imho point to him as the AC.

I'm in agreement with you on this Handmaid. When the peace deal gets done, I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will wonder if Trump is the a/c too.

I don't want to change the subject of this thread and go into a heavy debate with others about the identity of the a/c but I can tell you the reason why Abbas has not given up on having as Palestinian State in East Jerusalem till now is because Abbas has been pressured to keep Palestine in Jerusalem by the person who will confirm the covenant with many. He's also been pushing Palestinians to claim Jerusalem as it's own and flood the temple mount as often as possible.

It's no surprise the bible said Jerusalem will be a heavy cup in the last days, both sides want it. So he'll end up giving up Jerusalem for now but take it back 3.5 years into the tribulation. I don't know when the peace agreement will happen but we'll all find out who he is when it happens.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Call me paranoid but it looks like Sudan/Cush is starting to get involved in this whole Middle East aligning crisis. The Gog/Magog alliance already has Russia (Rosh and Gomer(?)), Turkey (Meshech and Tubal), Iran (Persia), and Libya (Put) in the party, all they need is Cush which is either Sudan or Ethiopia. Keep your eye on Sudan.

Sudan expresses concern over Arab-Qatar rift, offers to mediate
Sudan appeals for calm between Qatar and Gulf
Sudan Urges Sides to Qatar Diplomatic Row to Overcome Disagreements

Seems peaceful for now but Sudan is in a financial crisis due to South Sudan's secession. How long will it be until they join Russia and friends for a share in the spoil?

Another edit. Sudan is being pressured to side with Qatar which is aligned with Iran.

Sudanese FM faces calls by lawmakers to support Qatar - Sudan Tribune: Plural news and views on Sudan

This is just getting better and better!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am still skeptical. But...if Trump can pull it off, It would imho point to him as the AC.
I'm in agreement with you on this Handmaid. When the peace deal gets done, I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will wonder if Trump is the a/c too.

I don't want to change the subject of this thread and go into a heavy debate with others about the identity of the a/c but I can tell you the reason why Abbas has not given up on having as Palestinian State in East Jerusalem till now is because Abbas has been pressured to keep Palestine in Jerusalem by the person who will confirm the covenant with many. He's also been pushing Palestinians to claim Jerusalem as it's own and flood the temple mount as often as possible.

It's no surprise the bible said Jerusalem will be a heavy cup in the last days, both sides want it. So he'll end up giving up Jerusalem for now but take it back 3.5 years into the tribulation. I don't know when the peace agreement will happen but we'll all find out who he is when it happens.

Whoever it is, I believe that if Trump does pull it off and divide Jerusalem, it will be the final nail in USA's coffin. The US is a declining superpower and I believe its treatment of Israel had something to do with it.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." ~Genesis 12:3

If Trump brings in the two state solution, I honestly think the US will collapse from within and leave a massive power vacuum.

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it." ~Zechariah 12:3

It will be an act of God and Trump will be blamed for it by the world considering the political and social instability the US is going through right now.

I don't know for sure and this is just one scenario. At this point, all options are on the table. Sudan just has to fully commit to the Gog/Magog alliance and those involved in the peace process will have to choose a specific date to discuss peace within the next month and we are good to go.

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Whoever it is, I believe that if Trump does pull it off and divide Jerusalem, it will be the final nail in USA's coffin.

It will be an act of God and Trump will be blamed for it by the world considering the political and social instability the US is going through right now.

I don't know for sure and this is just one scenario.

Guess what?

I don't know if you knew it but that's actually what's gonna happen. Trump will unknowingly and erratically divide Jerusalem someday and God's wrath will be poured on this country. America will be severely judged, nuked and divided. Russia will invade and defeat the US. For now Trump's looking good with Israel but things will change and so will his image.

The bear in Daniel 7 is Russia. America with GB is the first beast. The 1st and 2nd beasts will fight each other. The 3rd and 4th beast are Islam and will fight each other, Sunnis will clash with Shias. It's already happening in the middle east in Syria. Than they all clash at Armageddon. This country is gonna get nuked big time, sorry to say, but that's what it'll take to turn people here back to God.

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guess what?

I don't know if you knew it but that's actually what's gonna happen. Trump will unknowingly and erratically divide Jerusalem someday and God's wrath will be poured on this country. America will be severely judged, nuked and divided. Russia will invade and defeat the US. For now Trump's looking good with Israel but things will change and so will his image.

The bear in Daniel 7 is Russia. America with GB is the first beast. The 1st and 2nd beasts will fight each other. The 3rd and 4th beast are Islam and will fight each other, Sunnis will clash with Shias. It's already happening in the middle east in Syria. Than they all clash at Armageddon. This country is gonna get nuked big time, sorry to say, but that's what it'll take to turn people here back to God.

Not sure if I 100% believe this scenario but with the way things are going, we're going to find out soon enough. Right now my eyes are fixed on Sudan and the upcoming peace push. It's my belief that we will be raptured before the signing of the peace treaty and Gog and Magog will happen soon after the signing.

Whatever happens, this is indeed the greatest show on Earth and the grand finale seems to be fast approaching.

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure if I 100% believe this scenario

It's cause what I wrote takes place during the second half of the tribulation.

Gog and Magog will happen soon after the signing.

But why would you think all those countries lead by the a/c would invade Israel after a peace agreement is made and the a/c confirms Israel's peace with many?

Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's cause what I wrote takes place during the second half of the tribulation.

But why would you think all those countries lead by the a/c would invade Israel after a peace agreement is made and the a/c confirms Israel's peace with many?

I think Gog/Magog and Armageddon are two separate wars but that is something for another topic.

Keep up the good work with these news posts. They are getting me more excited each time.

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Looks like Trump's people and Abbas' people are resuming talks soon.

PALESTINIAN DELEGATION EXPECTED TO MEET TRUMP ADMINISTRATION OFFICIALS IN DC
http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Palestinian-delegation-expected-to-meet-Trump-administration-officials-in-Washington-496533
They have not finalized anything yet. I have been watching the Palestinians for many years, since the days of Arafat. They always fall through, citing some unspecified grievance. That is why I say they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. But we shall see. According to this article, the hope for the talks to resume either this month or next month.IMHO it will not happen.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

I'm in agreement with you on this Handmaid. When the peace deal gets done, I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will wonder if Trump is the a/c too......

There's far far too many markers in BIBLE that do not at all fit any president of USA, so no, not possible.
The same markers revealed in Scripture in the first century, and ever since then, have not changed - there's over or about 28 that have been 'identified' and listed online. (a bit difficult to find, but all in agreement with all Scripture)

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They have not finalized anything yet.

Well if think they're near the end of the peace deal, that would be huge news for me, Trump, Netanyahu and Abbas because we're only at the beginning stages.

You even said you were skeptical of this peace deal in post#700. Why would think they're that far ahead finalizing this deal if you're skeptical?

This peace deal is extremely complicated involving many players including the countries of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. It's not just a peace agreement between Israel and Palestine, these other countries are involved too and it's an agreement for peace for all of them. Read at least the articles I've been posting. There's good reasons why the bible said this covenant is confirmed with many and not confirmed with two.

An event this big won't get resolved overnight. If you read the news, Israel will have to go to war and eliminate some islamic militants before this deal can be finalize or even onto the final step. This deal ain't gonna happen this month nor next month.

I have been watching the Palestinians for many years, since the days of Arafat. They always fall through, citing some unspecified grievance. That is why I say they never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. But we shall see. According to this article, the hope for the talks to resume either this month or next month.IMHO it will not happen.

Well times have changed. A new US President and a different PLO leader. And Abbas is now in the hot seat stuck between a rock and hard place to get a deal being pressured by Trump. Before it was Israel and Netanyahu pushing for peace. Now the table has turned and we see Abbas pushing Netanyahu for peace. Today's new.

ABBAS CALLS ON NETANYAHU 'NOT TO RELINQUISH' OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE PEACE

BY ADAM RASGON
JUNE 12, 2017 17:32

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Monday urged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “not to relinquish” the opportunity to make peace that has been presented by US President Donald Trump.

“We call on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to show good will and undertake honest efforts so that we can together make successful the sincere efforts led by Donald Trump,” he told Haaretz’s Israel Conference on Peace in a prerecorded video message.

Abbas calls on Netanyahu 'not to relinquish' opportunity to make peace

And weren't you the one who wrote this in post#691?

"OK enough debating. Please start a debate thread to continue."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Backtracking a bit, here's an article revealing why Abbas is under pressure to get a peace deal done, or lose everything. Abbas has been inciting violence against Jews, even taking funds sent as aid by the US to the Palestinians, using it to reward terrorism. All this was brought to Abbas' attention and was given an ultimatum by Trump.

Abbas is being told to shape up - or else

Abbas is being told to shape up - or else

The horrific carnage perpetrated in Manchester on 22 May presented an emotion-charged backdrop to two meetings the next day between President Trump and President Abbas in Bethlehem and President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu in Jerusalem.

Trump pointedly told Abbas:

“Peace can never take root in an environment where violence is tolerated, funded and even rewarded. We must be resolute in condemning such acts in a single, unified voice. Peace is a choice we must make each day -- and the United States is here to help make that dream possible for young Jewish, Christian and Muslim children all across the region.”

Netanyahu did not mince his words telling Trump:

“Terrorism, the deliberate slaughter of innocents, must be equally condemned and equally fought, whether it strikes in Europe, in America or in Israel – or for that matter, anywhere else. And as you said this morning, Mr. President, funding and rewarding terrorism must end.

Standing next to you, President Abbas condemned the horrific attack in Manchester. Well, I hope this heralds a real change, because if the attacker had been Palestinian and the victims had been Israeli children, the suicide bomber’s family would have received a stipend from the Palestinian Authority. That’s Palestinian law. That law must be changed.”

Abbas presides over the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) whose Charter openly promotes a culture of violence and incitement urging Palestinian Arabs to kill Jews.

Article 7 of the Charter provides:

“It is a national duty to bring up individual Palestinians in an Arab revolutionary manner … He must be prepared for the armed struggle and ready to sacrifice his wealth and his life in order to win back his homeland and bring about its liberation.”

Article 9 prescribes:

“Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine. This it is the overall strategy, not merely a tactical phase. The Palestinian Arab people assert their absolute determination and firm resolution to continue their armed struggle and to work for an armed popular revolution for the liberation of their country and their return to it”

Article 10 declares:

“Commando action constitutes the nucleus of the Palestinian popular liberation war. This requires its escalation, comprehensiveness, and the mobilization of all the Palestinian popular and educational efforts and their organization and involvement in the armed Palestinian revolution.”

Every time a Jew is stabbed, run over, murdered in his bed or whilst praying in a Synagogue, blown up dining in a restaurant or attending a nightclub, killed by stones thrown at his car or targeted in drive by shootings – Palestinian Arabs - radicalised and encouraged by the PLO Charter to perpetrate such heinous crimes – are treated as heroes - many having schools named after them. Their families are rewarded by Abbas paying them monthly pensions which totalled $300 million in 2016.

Abbas declared on 16 September 2015:

"We bless every drop of blood that has been spilled for Jerusalem, which is clean and pure blood, blood spilled for Allah, Allah willing. Every Martyr (Shahid) will reach Paradise, and everyone wounded will be rewarded by Allah."

Trump told the Arab-Islamic-American Summit in Riyadh on 21 May:

“A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorists and extremists. Drive. Them. Out. DRIVE THEM OUT of your places of worship. DRIVE THEM OUT of your communities. DRIVE THEM OUT of your holy land, and DRIVE THEM OUT OF THIS EARTH.”

Trashing the hate-filled PLO Charter and ending incitement to indiscriminately slaughter Jews are necessary steps in this process.

Abbas will end up in the diplomatic wilderness if he ignores the messages delivered by both Trump and Netanyahu.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well if think they're near the end of the peace deal, that would be huge news for me, Trump, Netanyahu and Abbas because we're only at the beginning stages.

You even said you were skeptical of this peace deal in post#700. Why would think they're that far ahead finalizing this deal if you're skeptical?
I am not sure I understand your question. However, I don't think Trump is the AC. The AC will broker the peace deal. That is how he will be revealed imho.But, :) I could be completely wrong, ha ha.^_^

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not sure I understand your question. However, I don't think Trump is the AC. The AC will broker the peace deal. That is how he will be revealed imho.But, :) I could be completely wrong, ha ha.^_^

No, you're not completely wrong. With the exception of one minor detail, we're very much on the same page this time. I don't think Trump is the a/c either.

But let me ask you this. From reading your last few posts, are you saying you're skeptical of this peace deal falling through because you don't think Trump is the a/c and the a/c is the one who will make the peace deal happen?

On a separate note, I also have some very interesting information to post but will do that later tonight as I just got home not long ago and need to relax a bit.

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Jun 15, 2015
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump pointedly told Abbas:

“Peace can never take root in an environment where violence is tolerated, funded and even rewarded. We must be resolute in condemning such acts in a single, unified voice.

Their families are rewarded by Abbas paying them monthly pensions which totalled $300 million in 2016.

Abbas will end up in the diplomatic wilderness if he ignores the messages delivered by both Trump and Netanyahu.

Apparently Abbas got the message.

Tillerson: Abbas has ‘changed policy,’ will stop paying terrorists’ families

Tillerson: Abbas has ‘changed policy,’ will stop paying terrorists’ families

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.