Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Today's news and it's a doozy.

Trump: Netanyahu is ready for peace
Trump: Netanyahu is ready for peace

Trump: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is 'ready to reach for peace.'
Trump: Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu is 'ready to reach for peace.' - The Washington Post

Trump says Netanyahu, Abbas assured him they are ready for peace
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/146343-170527-trump-says-netanyahu-abbas-assured-him-they-are-ready-for-peace

The battle is getting fierce!:eek:

Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Seek First the Kingdom of God & His Righteousness
Jun 15, 2015
Physically here but mentally with God.
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,850.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just saw that too. How things quickly changed. This is gonna get interesting to see ho Trump will respond.

Abbas is being told to shape up - or else
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20564
President Trump is learning painfully that the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welp. Looks like Abbas lied. What a surprise.

Abbas rejects Trump's peace proposal
I have said that the peace process will fail...Post # 642

In Fatah meeing, PA Chairman Abbas says he won't support anything which doesn't end Israel's 'occupation.'

The response of Abbas goes with what i said in
Post #648
Re-
The territory that the State of Israel have taken in 1948 and 1967 was the propriety of the Palestinians since 71 AD who lived in peace ....until the creation of the state of Israel in 1948.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alsughasoughaiuyfygh

Supporter
Aug 26, 2015
Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have said that the process will fail...

In Fatah meeing, PA Chairman Abbas says he won't support anything which doesn't end Israel's 'occupation.'

The response of Abas goes with what i said in
Post #648
Re-
The territory that the State of Israel have taken in 1948 and 1967 was the propriety of the Palestinians since 71 AD who lived in peace ....until the creation of the state of Israel in 1948.

LilShepherdBoy also posted that Trump is telling Abbas to 'shape up or else'.

Abbas gave his word to commit to peace, broke his promise and now he's likely going to face the consequences for it from a man who won't take 'no' for an answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LilShepherdBoy also posted that Trump is telling Abbas to 'shape up or else'.

Abbas gave his word to commit to peace, broke his promise and now he's likely going to face the consequences for it from a man who won't take 'no' for an answer.
I have said in Post # 642 that the situation in the aera will be WORST after -(which was easy to predict)- failure of the "peace" talks....

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,850.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have said that the peace process will fail...Post # 642

The response of Abbas goes with what i said in
Post #648
Re-
It is Israel's ancient homeland. It does not belong to the Palestinians. God said the land is His. He gave it to Abraham Isaac and Jacob (Israel).

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is Israel's ancient homeland. It does not belong to the Palestinians. God said the land is His. He gave it to Abraham Isaac and Jacob (Israel).
When Jesus will return Isaac and Jacob (Israel) will be reunited in their homeland during the Millennium...You seem to forget that the 12 Tribes of Israel were dispersed among the Nations in 70 AD because they have rejected their promised Messiah. Daniel 9:23-27

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,850.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When Jesus will return Isaac and Jacob (Israel) will be reunited in their homeland during the Millennium...You seem to forget that the 12 Tribes of Israel were dispersed among the Nations in 70 AD because they have rejected their promised Messiah. Daniel 9:23-27
I have not forgotten anything. It is you who have forgotten the promise of God to gather them back into their ancient land. Israel must be in their land during the tribulation period.

This is not a debate thread. If you want to debate who owns the land, start another thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have not forgotten anything. It is you who have forgotten the promise of God to gather them back into their ancient land. Israel must be in their land during the tribulation period.

This is not a debate thread. If you want to debate who owns the land, start another thread.
Yet,no peace treaty will be signed as I predicted in post #642 for a matter of who owns the land ....Nuff Said !

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Seek First the Kingdom of God & His Righteousness
Jun 15, 2015
Physically here but mentally with God.
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This just came out a few hours ago. Trump recapped his trip to the middle east and sounded confident a deal will be made.

Since this article is very new, there might be more from other sources on the way soon.

Trump: Israel, Palestinians 'ready to reach for peace'

Trump: Israel, Palestinians 'ready to reach for peace'

BY JULIA MANCHESTER - 06/02/17 06:30 PM EDT

President Trump said Israel and the Palestinian Authority are “ready to reach peace” in his weekly address Friday.

Trump recapped his recent trip to the region, his first as president.

“I also traveled to Bethlehem, another ancient city of wonder, where I met with Palestinian leader President Abbas. Both President Abbas and Prime Minister Netanyahu assured me they are ready to reach for peace,” Trump said, recapping his first trip to the region as president.

The president’s remarks come a day after he signed a waiver to keep the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv. Trump repeatedly promised on the campaign trail to move the embassy to Jerusalem.

“President Trump made this decision to maximize the chances of successfully negotiating a deal between Israel and the Palestinians, fulfilling his solemn obligation to defend America's national security interests,” the White House said.
President Trump called for peace during his visit in May.

“We know that peace is possible if we put aside the pain and disagreements of the past and commit together to finally resolving this crisis," he said.

However, the status of Jerusalem is seen as a major roadblock to peace efforts.

Israelis and Palestinians view the ancient city with great importance.

The Western Wall, which is one of the holiest sights in Judaism, is in Jerusalem. Palestinians want East Jerusalem to be the future capital of an independent state.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However, the status of Jerusalem is seen as a major roadblock to peace efforts.

Israelis and Palestinians view the ancient city with great importance.

The Western Wall, which is one of the holiest sights in Judaism, is in Jerusalem. Palestinians want East Jerusalem to be the future capital of an independent state.
The State of Israel will never allow that ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.