Unknown
✟681,328.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right now it's like watching two rival body builders flexing their muscles as a show of force. Can anyone say, 'Roid Rage'?

North Korea 'will test missiles weekly', senior official tells BBC - BBC News

US military considers shooting down North Korea missile tests, sources say

Actually, I think I got a better analogy. It's like two kids arguing who's more powerful...

"I got a a jet with electromagnetic shields!"
"Oh Yeah? I got a jet that can shoot missiles that can penetrate electromagnetic shields!"
"I got a jet that has electromagnetic shields that can protect it from missiles that can penetrate electromagnetic shields!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Right now it's like watching two rival body builders flexing their muscles as a show of force. Can anyone say, 'Roid Rage'?

North Korea 'will test missiles weekly', senior official tells BBC - BBC News

US military considers shooting down North Korea missile tests, sources say

Actually, I think I got a better analogy. It's like two kids arguing who's more powerful...

"I got a a jet with electromagnetic shields!"
"Oh Yeah? I got a jet that can shoot missiles that can penetrate electromagnetic shields!"
"I got a jet that has electromagnetic shields that can protect it from missiles that can penetrate electromagnetic shields!"

Yeah, it is two toddlers saying my bomb is bigger than your bomb.IMHO...sick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
HEADS UP EVERYBODY!

(From video description)

Published on Apr 19, 2017

Just found out about Operation Gotham Shield in New York City and New Jersey on April 24th, 25th and 26th. I'm just trying to spread the word.

Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ Next Mon. & Tues.!:
https://www.superstation95.com/index....

Health Care Association of New Jersey (facebook post):
Health Care Association of New Jersey...

Gotham Shield 2017 PDF:
https://www.nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/...

Yes. You have my permission to use my work or mirror my videos, but I expect credit and a link back to my channel. Thanks. - ODD TV

• Informative
Reactions: CuriousWes
Upvote 0

CuriousWes

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2016
U.S.
✟61,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HEADS UP EVERYBODY!

(From video description)

Published on Apr 19, 2017

Just found out about Operation Gotham Shield in New York City and New Jersey on April 24th, 25th and 26th. I'm just trying to spread the word.

Feds to Conduct "Operation Gotham Shield" Simulating 10kt Nuke Detonation over NYC/NJ Next Mon. & Tues.!:
https://www.superstation95.com/index....

Health Care Association of New Jersey (facebook post):
Health Care Association of New Jersey...

Gotham Shield 2017 PDF:
https://www.nnss.gov/docs/docs_FRMAC/...

Yes. You have my permission to use my work or mirror my videos, but I expect credit and a link back to my channel. Thanks. - ODD TV

Its interesting that they're simulating something that I see as prophetic. Revelation 17:15-18

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its interesting that they're simulating something that I see as prophetic. Revelation 17:15-18
In a real nuclear attack those who will die instantly in the epicenter[GROUND ZERO] will be more lucky than those who will survive around to a distance of 40 km... maybe more because of the radioacive fallout.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CuriousWes
Upvote 0

CuriousWes

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2016
U.S.
✟61,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In a real nuclear attack those who will die instantly in the epicenter[GROUND ZERO] will be more lucky than those who will survive around to a distance of 40 km... maybe more because of the radioacive fallout.
I agree. It seems that what they're going to simulate is a nuclear air burst EMP which will fry all the electronics in a given radius. I see the destruction of the world's capital in Revelation 17:18 not as a crippling EMP burst but complete destruction. However, I find it interesting that they chose the city I see as the most likely candidate for the ten horns to destroy.

I found the timing and tone of this article a bit peculiar as well. Might be nothing, have to wait and see.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the destruction of the world's capital in Revelation 17:18 not as a crippling EMP burst but complete destruction. However, I find it interesting that they chose the city I see as the most likely candidate for the ten horns to destroy.
The WHOLE World need to be reorganised into TEN KINGDOMS/REGIONS for Revelation 17:18 to happen....New YORK city is not that great city, which will reign over the kings of the earth.
images

UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CuriousWes

Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2016
U.S.
✟61,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The WHOLE World need to be reorganised into TEN KINGDOMS/REGIONS for Revelation 17:18 to happen....New YORK city is not that great city, which will reign over the kings of the earth.
images

UN Divides the World into 10 Regional Groupings
Keep an open mind. So much goes on covertly with the shadow this and deep state that. The ten leaders aren't leaders of kingdoms and their "reign" is only for one hour per Revelation 17:12, but I'm sure that decades of "prep work" will have gone into their plan, the likes of which we're seeing now.

The question is "why only one hour?" My guess is that they were used by the master deceiver as part of the plan to bring the man of sin to the forefront. Daniel 7 seems to indicate as much. Also keep in mind that there is a spiritual aspect to the ten horns as well as a natural one, as is the case with pretty much everything. The unseen realm holds sway over the seen. Elisha understood the complete picture. 2 Kings 6:17 His servant did too, once his eyes were opened.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found the timing and tone of this article a bit peculiar as well. Might be nothing, have to wait and see.
Going back to the topic...I don't think that Kim Jong-Un is crazy enough to believe that he can win ,the USA have more nucluar missiles in a war ship and a submarine [in route to the aera ]than the whole stock of nuclear missiles of North Korea ...add to that that the USA have the capacity to intercept and destroy Kim Jong-Un missiles ...

All that can be related to the category rumors of wars... but as you point out ,only time will tell how "determined" crazy that North Corean leader is really...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.