Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He will come for His own at a time that know on can know

Well I know enough about the Gospel and the Revelation, Christ comes at the end of the Great Tribulation Period and not at the beginning of it.

So it's not likely he's going to come in the next ten minutes. I should think any wise man should be able to figure that much out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
That is just it .... He will come at a time that no man can know

Oh the other hand all on the earth will know when the tribulation is in play ... no doubt [Revelation 6:12-17]

And these will be able to count down the days to His visible appearance upon the earth at the end o the period

The wise man can figure this out

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The real question is, what is Vladimir Putin going to do next ? If I were him (and I'm no psychotic megalomaniac, but I understand the psychology from a clinical standpoint), since Trump intends to roll back everything China has accomplished trade-wise since Nixon, I'd be goading the Chinese into a military showdown against America in the South China Sea if I were Putin.

If the Chinese go to war in the South China Sea, and 5.3 trillion dollars in global trade disappears overnight, let's see what happens to your financial rebound then.

"They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the Lords wrath".. (Ezekiel 7:19, NIV).

Seems to me like a wise man would know that as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You might even want to make a post at the end of "Birth Pangs" inviting visitors to post on your new site instead of there. Congrats by the way.
OK I will do that later tonight. Right now I can't. Just checking in here for the moment. I will be very busy until later. Thanks for the congrats. :) :hug:

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The real question is, what is Vladimir Putin going to do next ? If I were him (and I'm no psychotic megalomaniac, but I understand the psychology from a clinical standpoint), since Trump intends to roll back everything China has accomplished trade-wise since Nixon, I'd be goading the Chinese into a military showdown against America in the South China Sea if I were Putin.

If the Chinese go to war in the South China Sea, and 5.3 trillion dollars in global trade disappears overnight, let's see what happens to your financial rebound then.

"They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the Lords wrath".. (Ezekiel 7:19, NIV).

Seems to me like a wise man would know that as well.

Well, I refuse to fear what man can do. But My Father in heaven has something for man.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Major power outage in Russian naval command and in Russia. Helicopters landing on the street in Moscow. Man found dead in NY Russian consulate.

http://freedomoutpost.com/russia-po...d-man-found-at-russian-consulate-in-new-york/
It is unlikely the U.S. attacked a Russian power station with viruses. The U.S. did attack North Korea with cyber warfare after North Korea was launching their own hacks against us. Some Russian infrastructure is aging and not properly maintained, repaired and upgraded. The downturn in commodities along with sanctions for Russia's invasion of the Ukraine have led to capital shortages in Russia.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"NATION WILL RISE UP AGAINST NATION, AND KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM" (Matthew 24:7).

On Thursday Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declares Trump Presidency signals an "End to the Era of a Palestinian State". Netanyahu also urges Trump to immediately move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, recognizing the city of Jerusalem as the defacto capital of the state of Israel. (Associated Press).

Clearly Netanyahu and the Israeli government sees the Trump presidency as an opportunity to eliminate the remaining 13% of the Palestinian Territory mandated by international law. The move to eradicate the Palestinian State in the West Bank (Judea) has begun.

Will the Palestinian people's champion Vladimir Putin and Arab nations stand by while the Palestinian State is dismantled and Jerusalem is declared the capital of Israel ? I think that's very, very doubtful.

The clock is ticking down to the invasion of Judea and the beginning of the Great Tribulation Period, (Matthew 24:16-19).

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
With Trump winning the election and soon to become Commander and Chief in two months.. you might just need two threads to keep up with the flood of End Time posts. Lol.
LOL ^_^ Sure you're right! I just read this^_^. This is too funny. Sometimes we have to laugh to keep from crying.^_^

It really did not matter who won the U.S. Presidential election. But you are right, endtime events are happening at a rapid pace now. Of course man is helping things along. Do you think since Putin's man won, will he stop threatening war with the U.S.?

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you think since Putin's man won, will he stop threatening war with the U.S.?

Yes. Absolutely. I think there will be a short "honeymoon" period between Putin and Trump (another Russian reset) while Putin basks in the glory of backing the winning horse in the U.S. election, and claims Trump's victory goes hand in hand with a Greater Russia. The Russians went totally nuts celebrating when Trump was elected.

Putin would also be foolish not to wait and see if Trump makes good on his promise to gut NATO and withdraw U.S. forces from Europe.

However, Putin is a "grand master" chess player on the global political scene.. and Trump only knows how to play checkers. Sad to say, It won't be much of a contest now with [staff edit] Trump in charge as Commander in Chief. Putin will outmaneouver Trump and make him look like a fool at every turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Imagine what would happen if Vladimir Putin was playing a chess match with Barrack Obama.. suddenly Obama loses his queen, his most powerful piece on the board (Hillary Clinton), and the Donald steps in to finish the game.

That's about where we are right now. Three or four moves away from checkmate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
14 November 2016 • 10:17am

A powerful 7.8-magnitude earthquake killed two people and caused massive infrastructure damage in New Zealand on Monday, as forecasters warned that wild weather could hamper rescue efforts.

The tremor, one of the most powerful ever recorded in the quake-prone South Pacific nation, hit just after midnight near the South Island seaside tourist town of Kaikoura.

It triggered a tsunami alert that sent thousands of people fleeing for higher ground across large parts of the country's rugged coastline before the threat abated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also I wouldn't be too reassured by Trump dialing back the hate rhetoric and coming to terms with the political reality of being the president of the United States. Although Trump backed down from his threat to withdraw America's support for NATO, I don't think we're out of the woods just yet.

What I'm concerned about the most is how he will perform as Commander in Chief. In times of crisis and fear, in which decisions may be made in seconds, or a few minutes, some people have a tendency to disengage intellectually and sort of "go home" reacting emotionally based on their own natural instincts and lose sight of the "big picture".

Several times during the campaign, Trump made the statement he supported using nuclear weapons as a means of conflict resolution. "Why have nuclear weapons if you're not willing to use them" ? [End Quote].

I'm also concerned about the difference between the "public" face of Trump, and what he communicates in private to world leaders. As soon as Trump was elected, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu announced the "Era of the Palestinian State is over" [End Quote].

I don't hardly think Netanyahu would have made such a bold announcement to abandon the "Two State Solution" and exterminate Arab Palestine, unless in his private meeting with Trump, he was given strong assurance by Trump America would support that.

And so, the groundwork for the next Arab/Israeli War has been laid down. Personally, I believe this war will begin in 2017, or mid way through 2018 at the very latest.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Big deal? The "public" face of politicians has been one after another double-faced, mostly all lies, for a century, or for many centuries.

IF this "Era of the ...... is over", THAT is a GOOD THING, and if the USA has something to do with it, YHWH is accomplishing this, and it is most certainly GOOD ACCORDING TO HIS WORD.
I'm also concerned about the difference between the "public" face of Trump, and what he communicates in private to world leaders. As soon as Trump was elected, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu announced the "Era of the Palestinian State is over" [End Quote].
========================================
From most things said on this forum , the quotes or posts or threads,
and
the news on the web,
it looks like it is mostly unrepentant sinners claiming "hate speech" or "hate rhetoric",
not followers of Y'SHUA/ believers in YHWH/ JEWS and gentile believers.

Also I wouldn't be too reassured by Trump dialing back the hate rhetoric

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,155.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Wow! I wonder if that happened near Keras?
Thanks folks, for your concern.
Here is what happened to me at midnight Sunday when the eq struck New Zealand:
My wife, Jan and I were asleep in bed, when the bed side phone rang. We hadn't felt anything, being 100s of miles from the epicenter, but Jan's sister did experience some shaking and called us. The phone is on my side, so Jan reached over me to answer it. So the nearest I got to any kind of harm, was near asphyxiation from her ample .......s No complaints from me!
However, when the Lord does take action, things won't be so pleasant!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thanks folks, for your concern.
Here is what happened to me at midnight Sunday when the eq struck New Zealand:
My wife, Jan and I were asleep in bed, when the bed side phone rang. We hadn't felt anything, being 100s of miles from the epicenter, but Jan's sister did experience some shaking and called us. The phone is on my side, so Jan reached over me to answer it. So the nearest I got to any kind of harm, was near asphyxiation from her ample .......s No complaints from me!
However, when the Lord does take action, things won't be so pleasant!
Hi Keras!:) I am happy to know that you and yours are safe.

Reactions: Psalm3704
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.