Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright I will be writing more of my fanfic soon but just so everybody knows I will be presenting God the Father, God the Son (Jesus obviously) and the Holy Spirit as three different people. God the Father will be portrayed by a man called David Goliath James and I'm going to portray Him like I see God for real. He has is rather warm and loving and affectionate with an awesome personality and sense of humor and He hates getting angry and punishing His children just like any other parent.

Being God He knows everything about anything, except for the fact that when it comes to existing into today's modern world,.. (Cars, phones, etc.) He is like a fish out of water. (That's the human side of Him and you'll see more what I mean later. XD) Then of course there's Jesus acting like Jesus and Hope will be the Holy Spirit in human form and she is rather shy but has a rather sweet and friendly personality and brave spirit. :) And this song is in my head right now because David (also nicknamed as DJ and is a lover of rock and roll) dances with Sakura to it at a point in the story. :D

Upvote 0