Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright so my first post is a little description first. Sasuke and Sakura start falling in love and Sakura teaches Sasuke about Christ and repentance. Shortly afterwards she is tragically killed and goes to Heaven. However, she is sent back to earth as an angel after Sasuke finds out something that will change his life forever. And yeah obviously this is a Naruto fanfic. I got it off of this song since I'm a huge fan of oldies music. :D (Since it's getting late I'll probably start on it tomorrow and hopefully people will want to read it. And obviously a big part of it is fiction for the record. I got the idea off the movie Susie Q.) I really wanted to start it tonight but I'm going to bed soon. :( I posted a picture of them together for those of you who don't know who they are. :) (The picture's not real but it could be.)

c0f320e9d92e1003e9aa33202da4549d.jpg

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Alright so my first post is a little description first. Sasuke and Sakura start falling in love and Sakura teaches Sasuke about Christ and repentance. Shortly afterwards she is tragically killed and goes to Heaven. However, she is sent back to earth as an angel after Sasuke finds out something that will change his life forever. And yeah obviously this is a Naruto fanfic. I got it off of this song since I'm a huge fan of oldies music. :D (Since it's getting late I'll probably start on it tomorrow and hopefully people will want to read it. And obviously a big part of it is fiction for the record. I got the idea off the movie Susie Q.) I really wanted to start it tonight but I'm going to bed soon. :( I posted a picture of them together for those of you who don't know who they are. :) (The picture's not real but it could be.)

View attachment 284673

You drew that pic.?

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hey guys, going outside but then I will finally start writing the story and introduce a few of my OC's. Right now here's a couple of my favorite Naruto songs that I wanted to post starting with the best opening EVER for Naruto. Those Japanese people really know how to rap. :cool:

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Chapter One: Love's First Kiss

Sakura stood inside the cherry blossom field as the wind blew through her hair. She hadn't seen Sasuke in over six months and she had been really looking forward to seeing him again. Although she wasn't completely sure if he would wind up keeping his promise to her and return to her.

Meanwhile Sasuke had just been called into the hokage's office and he wrapped upon the door with his knuckles. "Come in." Naruto replied and a few seconds later Sasuke opened the door.

"You wanted to see me?" He questioned him.

"Yeah,.. I'm worried about Sakura." Naruto began as Sasuke entered his office and then shut the door behind him.

"What about her?" He wondered before Naruto just simply heaved a sigh and sadly shook his head.

"She hasn't been doing so good. She isn't eating or sleeping very well and she's now currently taking Yoga and therapy classes." He explained and at this Sasuke arched an eyebrow.

"Well, where is she. I want to talk to her." He told him.

"She's probably around the village somewhere." Naruto replied as Sasuke thanked him and then left without another word.

................................................................................................................................

Sakura wasn't aware of Sasuke's presence until he cleared his throat behind her. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. As the sun hit the top of her head, it looked like there was an angelic halo around it. She slowly turned her head and looked over at him.

"Oh hello Sasuke, what is it?" She questioned him with uncertainty.

"Naruto told me some very upsetting things and I figured that you might be here. Why have you been so depressed lately?" He wondered as Sakura heaved a sigh and sadly looked down at the ground.

(Through the magic of a forum instead of fanfiction.net, we can have actual flashback scenes. :D Second part of chapter one will be posted below. :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
"Because, you're annoying."

Get out of here kid, you bother me.

Yeah I know, Sasuke was a jerk as a kid he even admits that now,... But his whole entire clan was assanated by his own brother,.. so you sort of see why he has problems.

• Informative
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Tears rolled Sakura's cheeks as she remembered that fateful night and dropped onto the ground by her feet. "What do you think?" She growled and slowly raised her head up to look at him in the eyes. "So are you going to just stand there and pretend that all of this never happened!? Do I really mean so little to you!?" She cried.

"Sakura listen." Sasuke began.

"No!! You listen!! I don't think you care at all what I've been through!! You ripped my heart out but still I wanted to train and become strong,.. because all I cared about was being acknowledged by you. Even though all you did in the end,.. was hurt me." She told him.

"I know,.. and even though you and Naruto have,.. that's something that I will never be able to forgive myself for. So I can understand that you hate me, but there's also something that I have to tell you,.. something that I should have told you a long time ago,.." He began as he slowly started walking towards her and then he cupped her cheek with his hand. "I'm an idiot." He told her as they stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"Well,.. yes you are but I thought that__" she began but before she knew it she had found her lips right up against his.

c0f320e9d92e1003e9aa33202da4549d.jpg

A few moments later they broke apart. "What just happened?" Sakura questioned him with an astonished gasp as Sasuke just simply smirked at her.

"Hn,.. your whole entire life just changed." He told her before tapping her upon the forehead.

(For those of you who do not know the Uchiha tap is a way of saying I love you. Besides the fact that they just smooched of course. XD I like how I'm making the story come alive with pictures and videos. :D)

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Chapter Two: A Path to Redemption

Sasuke took Sakura by the hand and started walking her back home. Nobody said anything the entire way until they finally reached Sakura's house and then she turned over to look at him. "So, does this mean that we're a couple now?" She wondered.

"I guess so." Sasuke replied with a shrug.

"Well I very well hope so considering the fact that we just kissed." Sakura pointed out. "Anyways, there's something that I've been meaning to talk to you about. Since I'm a part of the church choir now and I was thinking about becoming a professional singer." She told him and that's when suddenly he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Since when? I didn't even know that you went to church." He told her. (And yes guys we have Japanese Christians on here so they definitely exist.)

"Yeah,.. the people there have been a big help to me when I was going through my suicidal period." She replied before heaving a sad sigh and slowly turning her head away from him.

"What did you just say?" He began. "Please tell me that I didn't hear you right." He pleaded.

"No Sasuke,.. you did." Sakura replied and that's when Sasuke tilted her chin up and forced her to look at him.

"Listen Sakura, I know that I did a lot of things to you in the past that I'm still kicking myself for today,.. but taking your own life is only going to make matters worse for your family and friends and I'm not worth it. Don't you ever try to pull a stupid stunt like that again do you understand me? Besides that, I'm trying to better myself and make up for what all I've done wrong. How can I do that if something were ever to happen to you?" He asked her as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her softly on the lips as he felt his heart pound against his chest.

"Well, it definitely is a good start but what you really should do is come to Christ. He's the one who can really help you clean up the mess that you've made." She explained as Sasuke just looked at her blankly.

"Who?" He inquired.

"You don't know who Jesus is?" She asked him.

"No, I never heard of Him." He replied.

"Well,.. why don't you come to church with me on Sunday, then you can learn about who He is." She said.

"Umm,.. okay,.. but would you like to go out with me first tomorrow night?" He asked her as her face suddenly turned bright red.

"Uh,.. that's funny. I must be hearing things because it sort of sounds like you just asked me out." She told him while putting a finger in her ear and rubbing it as Sasuke chuckled.

"That's because I did. Isn't that what boyfriends and girlfriends are supposed to do? Go out together and eat food?" He questioned her.

"Umm,.. yeah,.. I guess. I mean of course they are silly everybody knows that." She told him with a wave of her hand and sweat started rolling down her forehead.

"You know you really have to stop being so nervous." He told her before he gazed deeply into her eyes. "Goodnight Sakura." He whispered before they shared another passionate kiss inside the moonlight.

unnamed.jpg

Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Tears rolled Sakura's cheeks as she remembered that fateful night and dropped onto the ground by her feet. "What do you think?" She growled and slowly raised her head up to look at him in the eyes. "So are you going to just stand there and pretend that all of this never happened!? Do I really mean so little to you!?" She cried.

"Sakura listen." Sasuke began.

"No!! You listen!! I don't think you care at all what I've been through!! You ripped my heart out but still I wanted to train and become strong,.. because all I cared about was being acknowledged by you. Even though all you did in the end,.. was hurt me." She told him.

"I know,.. and even though you and Naruto have,.. that's something that I will never be able to forgive myself for. So I can understand that you hate me, but there's also something that I have to tell you,.. something that I should have told you a long time ago,.." He began as he slowly started walking towards her and then he cupped her cheek with his hand. "I'm an idiot." He told her as they stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"Well,.. yes you are but I thought that__" she began but before she knew it she had found her lips right up against his.

View attachment 284704

A few moments later they broke apart. "What just happened?" Sakura questioned him with an astonished gasp as Sasuke just simply smirked at her.

"Hn,.. your whole entire life just changed." He told her before tapping her upon the forehead.

(For those of you who do not know the Uchiha tap is a way of saying I love you. Besides the fact that they just smooched of course. XD I like how I'm making the story come alive with pictures and videos. :D)

This guy is on it!

She was like...yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Chapter Two: A Path to Redemption

Sasuke took Sakura by the hand and started walking her back home. Nobody said anything the entire way until they finally reached Sakura's house and then she turned over to look at him. "So, does this mean that we're a couple now?" She wondered.

"I guess so." Sasuke replied with a shrug.

"Well I very well hope so considering the fact that we just kissed." Sakura pointed out. "Anyways, there's something that I've been meaning to talk to you about. Since I'm a part of the church choir now and I was thinking about becoming a professional singer." She told him and that's when suddenly he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Since when? I didn't even know that you went to church." He told her. (And yes guys we have Japanese Christians on here so they definitely exist.)

"Yeah,.. the people there have been a big help to me when I was going through my suicidal period." She replied before heaving a sad sigh and slowly turning her head away from him.

"What did you just say?" He began. "Please tell me that I didn't hear you right." He pleaded.

"No Sasuke,.. you did." Sakura replied and that's when Sasuke tilted her chin up and forced her to look at him.

"Listen Sakura, I know that I did a lot of things to you in the past that I'm still kicking myself for today,.. but taking your own life is only going to make matters worse for your family and friends and I'm not worth it. Don't you ever try to pull a stupid stunt like that again do you understand me? Besides that, I'm trying to better myself and make up for what all I've done wrong. How can I do that if something were ever to happen to you?" He asked her as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her softly on the lips as he felt his heart pound against his chest.

"Well, it definitely is a good start but what you really should do is come to Christ. He's the one who can really help you clean up the mess that you've made." She explained as Sasuke just looked at her blankly.

"Who?" He inquired.

"You don't know who Jesus is?" She asked him.

"No, I never heard of Him." He replied.

"Well,.. why don't you come to church with me on Sunday, then you can learn about who He is." She said.

"Umm,.. okay,.. but would you like to go out with me first tomorrow night?" He asked her as her face suddenly turned bright red.

"Uh,.. that's funny. I must be hearing things because it sort of sounds like you just asked me out." She told him while putting a finger in her ear and rubbing it as Sasuke chuckled.

"That's because I did. Isn't that what boyfriends and girlfriends are supposed to do? Go out together and eat food?" He questioned her.

"Umm,.. yeah,.. I guess. I mean of course they are silly everybody knows that." She told him with a wave of her hand and sweat started rolling down her forehead.

"You know you really have to stop being so nervous." He told her before he gazed deeply into her eyes. "Goodnight Sakura." He whispered before they shared another passionate kiss inside the moonlight.

View attachment 284708

Have you ever ate at Sakura Buffett, it's an all you can eat Chinese place out here. It's really good!

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, just so you know I uploaded this to fanfiction.net as well and I'm going to make little changes here and there to it on there. Want the link for it?

Nah, I only do CF, that's why I'm here all the time. I'll follow what you do here. I'm enjoying keeping it light and I heard there are good lessons to learn from anime.

*Thank you though.

Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Have you ever ate at Sakura Buffett, it's an all you can eat Chinese place out here. It's really good!

I said Chinese...duh...it's Japanese...

:doh:

• Haha
Upvote 0

Tone

Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm still trying to figure out how you're actually here all of the time lol

You know what I mean. When Im on the internet, I'm here.

Upvote 0