Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,405.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I call this election a bloodless coup orchestrated by Russia. A minority elected president and a gerrymandered Congress. Do you know that Democratic Congressmen got 1.4 million more votes total than Democrats? Corrupt governments set up rigged districts.

I realize that when Trump is impeached we will be stuck with Pence...but at least he's honest and psychologically stable.

Upvote 0

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So you're not in favor of democracy after all...
I don't understand, first, there were indeed irregularities with regard to Russia interfering with the election in favor of Trump, which even if not a deciding factor is still an act against democracy, and second, impeaching a president, when it's done properly, is not a violation of democracy.

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Next up, Holland.
Then France and Germany...

Meltdown indeed.

1. We're the Netherlands, not Holland.
2. What on earth are you talking about?
3. You guys know Geert Wilders is pro-choice and pro-gay marriage, right? As is the other main right-wing party?

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MOD HAT ON

This thread went through a small clean up from off topic posts and posts that were jabbing at members. Please, once again, do not respond to posts that are flaming/goading and use the report function if you feel it is necessary. Otherwise just ignore them.

Please remain on topic to this thread. If your post is removed, it is due to the above rules and due to quoted posts that were removed. If your post is indeed on topic and you see {Staff Edit}, that post has been removed and thus also removed to keep the thread in harmony of the OP.

Thank you.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0