✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Psalm 37:3 (NASB)
Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness’

God invites one to dwell in the land, that is, any set of circumstances God has set before one.. And in that set of circumstances to cultivate faithfulness... Faithfulness being the ability to do the right thing time after time...

For the circumstances set before the one that would go on with God are not the issue.. Only the doing of that which builds the doing of the right thing...Which in turn builds faithfulness...

‘Trust in the Lord and do good’

Is the way forward for all that would go on with God... For we are His creation and not our own... Knowing this simple truth brings such comfort to the heart that is willing to trust... For one can not trust without giving up one’s own will.. Both can not live, one or the other must die.. Blessed is the one that sees the enormity of this truth, for one’s walk before God is in it...

‘Dwell in the land’ says the God of Love who has promised to show forth great and marvelous things that one knows not...

Dwell in the land and prove yourself faithful... And the only way to do this is give up own will... For own will and trust are the enemy of one another... One or the other will rule in life...

Trust in the Lord and do good, and watch the blessings flow... Not to mention the greatest of things, which is the closer walk with Him..

For the closer walk with Him is in fact the greatest of all things... By inviting one to dwell in the land, God has invited one to grow into this walk...

Dwell in the land and do good, for in the doing of the good will righteousness be found, and in that righteousness will He be found...

Blessings to all who would dwell in the land.. And the strongest and safest of all lands to dwell in, is in one’s death in Him, the land of all blessings, says the God of Love...

A fellow believer, Not me

• Winner
Reactions: bèlla