✟7,927.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi there,

Would really like some advice please. We have about 10 highschool students, age 11-14 i. Our church in the UK. We are only two volunteers and we're trying to establish a youth ministry with relevant and bible based topics. We were thinking of using a DVD based curriculum with about 20 minute sessions to help us structure our teaching.

Has anyone come accross anything useful?

Thank you!

Nov 12, 2016
Memphis, Tennessee
✟16,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi there,

Would really like some advice please. We have about 10 highschool students, age 11-14 i. Our church in the UK. We are only two volunteers and we're trying to establish a youth ministry with relevant and bible based topics. We were thinking of using a DVD based curriculum with about 20 minute sessions to help us structure our teaching.

Thank you!
I would recommend the VeggieTales series.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,

Thank you!
We've got about 10-20 youth aged 13-21 in our group. They responded quite well to the Youth Alpha course on DVD when we ran it last year.

Upvote 0