Denver CO
✟202,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe this thing with the ping between a Trump server and alfa bank could turn out to have been a false narrative. I mean was there a ping or not? The article doesn't say. Regardless, that is not what prompted the Mueller investigation.

The Mueller special counsel investigation and the senate and house investigations all conducted by Republicans all provided evidence that the Russians were helping Trump to win. So, it was no hoax. And of course, Hillary didn't arrange the meeting at Trump Tower (Which was about removing sanctions for annexing Crimea in exchange for dirt on Hillary).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
First on Fox: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.
Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham

I wonder who "Tech Executive 1" is. I work in telecommunications and every year I am required to repeat a training class on access to customer information on our network. Based on the article, what Tech Executive 1 did is illegal.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟202,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
June 17 2016 Fox news reports:

First we were told that a Russian hacker had broken into the Democratic National Committee’s computers and gotten hold of its oppo file on Donald Trump.

Now someone who goes by 'Guccifer 2.0,' a nod to the shadowy Romanian hacker, is claiming credit for putting the Trump file out there. Gawker and the Smoking Gun both published the report yesterday.

But what I find so amusing is that the opposition research file is hardly filled with secret stuff, the product of private eyes digging up dirt or hired-gun sleuths poring over documents. This supposed treasure trove, submitted in December, consists mainly of published articles and televised segments.

In other words, it’s all out there. You can Google it. Any reasonably sentient media consumer would know this stuff. It’s what we in the journalism racket call a clip job.

To wit:
“Trump is Loyal only to Himself.”
“Trump is a Liar.”
“Trump Proposed Banning All Muslims.”
"Trump’s Business Have Gone into Bankruptcy Several Times.”
“He Has Devalued and Demeaned Women Repeatedly Throughout His Career.”
“Out of Touch/Hand-Outs for the Wealthy at the Expense of the Middle Class.”

Wow.
And the sources? Wall Street Journal, AP, Politico, Washington Post, Forbes, etc.

Trump, for his part, isn’t buying the DNC explanation that this is the work of some nefarious outside hacker. “Much of it is false and/or entirely inaccurate,” he says in a statement. “We believe it was the DNC that did the ‘hacking’ as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader. Too bad the DNC doesn’t hack Crooked Hillary’s 33,000 missing emails.”

Now that sounds far-fetched as well. Not only is there nothing new here, but no one can absorb 200 pages at once. Why not dribble out the attacks, package them as talking points, put them in attack ads, rather than create a bogus hacking story and dump it all out there? Or dress it up with some narrative and release it as a report?

------------------
Please note above that on June 17,2016 Fox news was suggesting to the viewer's minds that the hacking story is Bogus (a hoax). At the same time Trump is saying, "We believe it was the DNC that did the 'hacking' as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader". Trump also mentions Clinton's emails so as to change the focus of the topic. What's important to note here is that the messaging is inferring that the suggestion that Russia hacked the DNC is a Hoax invented by the Democrats, and that mainstream news outlets are peddling fake news to help further the Democrat's hoax.

On the same day, June 17,2016, Putin says he does not have a preference for who wins U.S. election, though he welcomes Trump's pledge to restore U.S.-Russia ties. Putin says, "We never interfere in other countries’ internal politics, especially the U.S." We can see that this presents a contradiction in reasoning since "We never" is contradicted by "especially the U.S."... And he welcomes Trump's "pledge" to restore U.S.- Russian ties while also claiming to have no preference (Restore Russian ties means remove sanctions and let Russia have Ukraine).

June or July 2016, according to an indictment, Stone informs the Trump campaign about possible Wikileaks release of damaging Clinton documents.

From July 24, 2016. Below is an interview with Jake Tapper. Please keep in mind when you read it, that Don junior is already aware that Russia is trying to help Trump win when he gives this interview, (because he has already had the meeting at Trump Tower and has already read the email stating: This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump, June 3,2016).

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, well, I say this. We hear experts. You know, here's (INAUDIBLE) at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians. It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit (Did he hear it or watch it?). I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

Please note that in the first of the following tweets the "fake news" must be referring to help from Russia to help Trump win. It therefore cannot be referring to a fake story about "collusion", since that would have nothing to do with an excuse for why Hillary lost. However the second tweet describes a different meaning for "hoax" which contradicts the first one.

Feb. 16, 2017 Trump tweet:

The Democrats had to come up with a story as to why they lost the election, and so badly (306), so they made up a story - RUSSIA. Fake news!

Feb. 18, 2018 Trump tweet:

I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!

So in summation, we can clearly see in hindsight that Trump first claimed, that the DNC was not hacked by Russia, but by the DNC itself. We then see from an indictment that Trump was allegedly being told by Roger Stone that WikiLeaks will be releasing bad things about Hillary. And we know Trump loved the releases by Wikileaks even though he claimed the DNC hacked it's own self to somehow hurt him. We then see Don junior saying that the Hillary campaign is making up lies about the Russians trying to hurt Hillary and help Trump win even though he knows at the time that Russia is doing exactly that according to the emails that were released by the free press.

We also see Trump after the election claiming that no one knows who hacked the DNC while simultaneously claiming that the suspicion that Russia was trying to help him win was a fake story made up by the Democrats as an excuse for losing, even though the story began spreading six months before the election was lost (which by the way he also claims the Democrats thought they were going to win). And finally we see Trump conveniently changing the meaning of "hoax" claiming that when he said "Russian hoax", he was referring to "colluding" with Russia, not Russian meddling to help him win, which is contradicted by his earlier statement that it was a fake story (Hoax) that Russia was trying to help him win.

The so called "witch hunt" Mueller investigation that was given birth out of a so called "hoax" that Russia was helping Trump win and then morphed into the suspicion of "collusion", was started by Rosenstein when he called for the special counsel, not by the Democrats. There were two additional investigations conducted by the house and the senate both controlled by the Republicans. All three concluded that Russia was indeed trying to hurt Hillary and Help Trump win. Trump is still currently contradicting his self when he insists there was never any collusion, while also claiming that Russia never interfered in the first place, wherefore collusion couldn't even be possible to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I wonder who "Tech Executive 1" is. I work in telecommunications and every year I am required to repeat a training class on access to customer information on our network. Based on the article, what Tech Executive 1 did is illegal.

I wonder when he'll be charged...

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
June 17 2016 Fox news reports:

First we were told that a Russian hacker had broken into the Democratic National Committee’s computers and gotten hold of its oppo file on Donald Trump.

Now someone who goes by 'Guccifer 2.0,' a nod to the shadowy Romanian hacker, is claiming credit for putting the Trump file out there. Gawker and the Smoking Gun both published the report yesterday.

But what I find so amusing is that the opposition research file is hardly filled with secret stuff, the product of private eyes digging up dirt or hired-gun sleuths poring over documents. This supposed treasure trove, submitted in December, consists mainly of published articles and televised segments.

In other words, it’s all out there. You can Google it. Any reasonably sentient media consumer would know this stuff. It’s what we in the journalism racket call a clip job.

To wit:
“Trump is Loyal only to Himself.”
“Trump is a Liar.”
“Trump Proposed Banning All Muslims.”
"Trump’s Business Have Gone into Bankruptcy Several Times.”
“He Has Devalued and Demeaned Women Repeatedly Throughout His Career.”
“Out of Touch/Hand-Outs for the Wealthy at the Expense of the Middle Class.”

Wow.
And the sources? Wall Street Journal, AP, Politico, Washington Post, Forbes, etc.

Trump, for his part, isn’t buying the DNC explanation that this is the work of some nefarious outside hacker. “Much of it is false and/or entirely inaccurate,” he says in a statement. “We believe it was the DNC that did the ‘hacking’ as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader. Too bad the DNC doesn’t hack Crooked Hillary’s 33,000 missing emails.”

Now that sounds far-fetched as well. Not only is there nothing new here, but no one can absorb 200 pages at once. Why not dribble out the attacks, package them as talking points, put them in attack ads, rather than create a bogus hacking story and dump it all out there? Or dress it up with some narrative and release it as a report?

------------------
Please note above that on June 17,2016 Fox news was suggesting to the viewer's minds that the hacking story is Bogus (a hoax). At the same time Trump is saying, "We believe it was the DNC that did the 'hacking' as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader". Trump also mentions Clinton's emails so as to change the focus of the topic. What's important to note here is that the messaging is inferring that the suggestion that Russia hacked the DNC is a Hoax invented by the Democrats, and that mainstream news outlets are peddling fake news to help further the "Democrat's hoax".

On the same day, June 17,2016, Putin says he does not have a preference for who wins U.S. election, though he welcomes Trump's pledge to restore U.S.-Russia ties. Putin says, "We never interfere in other countries’ internal politics, especially the U.S." We can see that this presents a contradiction in reasoning since "We never" is contradicted by "especially the U.S."... And he welcomes Trump's "pledge" to restore U.S.- Russian ties while also having no preference.

June or July 2016, according to an indictment, Stone informs the Trump campaign about possible Wikileaks release of damaging Clinton documents.

From July 24, 2016. Below is an interview with Jake Tapper. Please keep in mind when you read it, that Don junior is already aware that Russia is trying to help Trump win when he gives this interview, (because he has already had the meeting at Trump Tower and has already read the email stating: This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump, June 3,2016).

JAKE TAPPER: So, I don't know if you were hearing earlier, but Robby Mook, the campaign manager for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton — I asked him about the DNC leak. And he suggested that experts are saying that Russians were behind both the leak — the hacking of the DNC emails and their release. He seemed to be suggesting that this is part of a plot to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton. Your response?

TRUMP JR.: Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie. You notice he won't say, well, I say this. We hear experts. You know, here's (INAUDIBLE) at home once said that this is what's happening with the Russians. It's disgusting. It's so phony. I watched him bumble through the interview, I was able to hear it on audio a little bit (Did he hear it or watch it?). I mean, I can't think of bigger lies, but that exactly goes to show you what the DNC and what the Clinton camp will do. They will lie and do anything to win.

Please note that in the first of the following tweets the "fake news" must be referring to help from Russia to help Trump win. It therefore cannot be referring to a fake story about "collusion", since that would have nothing to do with an excuse for why Hillary lost. However the second tweet describes a different meaning for "hoax" which contradicts the first one.

Feb. 16, 2017 Trump tweet:

The Democrats had to come up with a story as to why they lost the election, and so badly (306), so they made up a story - RUSSIA. Fake news!

Feb. 18, 2018 Trump tweet:

I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!

So in summation, we can clearly see in hindsight that Trump first claimed, that the DNC was not hacked by Russia, but by the DNC itself. We then see from an indictment that Trump was allegedly being told by Roger Stone that WikiLeaks will be releasing bad things about Hillary. And we know Trump loved the releases by Wikileaks even though he claimed the DNC hacked it's own self to somehow hurt him. We then see Don junior saying that the Hillary campaign is making up lies about the Russians trying to hurt Hillary and help Trump win even though he knows at the time that Russia is doing exactly that according to the emails that were released by the free press.

We also see Trump after the election claiming that no one knows who hacked the DNC while simultaneously claiming that the suspicion that Russia was trying to help him win was a fake story made up by the Democrats as an excuse for losing, even though the story began spreading six months before the election was lost (which by the way he also claims the Democrats thought they were going to win). And finally we see Trump conveniently changing the meaning of "hoax" claiming that when he said "Russian hoax", he was referring to "colluding" with Russia, not Russian meddling to help him win, which is contradicted by his earlier statement that it was a fake story (Hoax) that Russia was trying to help him win.

The so called "witch hunt" Mueller investigation that was given birth out of a "hoax" that Russia was helping Trump win and then morphed into the suspicion of "collusion", was started by Rosenstein when he called for the special counsel, not by the Democrats. There were two additional investigations conducted by the house and the senate both controlled by the Republicans. All three concluded that Russia was indeed trying to hurt Hillary and Help Trump win. Trump is still currently contradicting his self when he insists there was never any collusion, while also claiming that Russia never interfered in the first place, wherefore collusion couldn't even be possible to begin with.
Too much stuff and I am too lazy to read it.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First on Fox: Lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia, a filing from Special Counsel John Durham says.
Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia: Durham
Should be fun to see how this turns out and how far the Biden DOJ will let it go. I expect Durham to be shut down before he can get his case ready for the courts.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Should be fun to see how this turns out and how far the Biden DOJ will let it go. I expect Durham to be shut down before he can get his case ready for the courts.

This allegation comes from a filing related to getting Durham's case ready for court. Specifically, the filing questions whether the law firm representing the defendant* is conflicted because other people involved in the case are also represented by them. After nearly 3 years and 1 indictment, there is no evidence that the AG has any interest in shutting down Durham's investigation.

* The one person charged so far is Michael Sussmann, a lawyer for the Clinton campaign, who was charged with lying to the FBI under 18 USC 1001. (This is the same charge that Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to during the Mueller investigation.)

• Agree
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,515.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
This allegation comes from a filing related to getting Durham's case ready for court. Specifically, the filing questions whether the law firm representing the defendant* is conflicted because other people involved in the case are also represented by them. After nearly 3 years and 1 indictment, there is no evidence that the AG has any interest in shutting down Durham's investigation.

* The one person charged so far is Michael Sussmann, a lawyer for the Clinton campaign, who was charged with lying to the FBI under 18 USC 1001. (This is the same charge that Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to during the Mueller investigation.)
And they would have been justified. Durham was appointed as SC in defiance of the DoJ regulations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟341,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your expectations were not met.

Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Durham Inquiry Appears to Wind Down as Grand Jury Expires

The special counsel appointed by the Trump administration to examine the Russia investigation seems to be wrapping up its work with no further charges in store.

WASHINGTON — When John H. Durham was assigned by the Justice Department in 2019 to examine the origins of the investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, President Donald J. Trump and his supporters expressed a belief that the inquiry would prove that a “deep state” conspiracy including top Obama-era officials had worked to sabotage him.

Now Mr. Durham appears to be winding down his three-year inquiry without anything close to the results Mr. Trump was seeking. The grand jury that Mr. Durham has recently used to hear evidence has expired, and while he could convene another, there are currently no plans to do so, three people familiar with the matter said.

Mr. Durham and his team are working to complete a final report by the end of the year, they said, and one of the lead prosecutors on his team is leaving for a job with a prominent law firm.

Over the course of his inquiry, Mr. Durham has developed cases against two people accused of lying to the F.B.I. in relation to outside efforts to investigate purported Trump-Russia ties, but he has not charged any conspiracy or put any high-level officials on trial. The recent developments suggest that the chances of any more indictments are remote.

After Mr. Durham’s team completes its report, it will be up to Attorney General Merrick B. Garland to decide whether to make its findings public. The report will be Mr. Durham’s opportunity to present any evidence or conclusions that challenge the Justice Department’s basis for opening the investigation in 2016 into the links between Mr. Trump and Russia.

The Justice Department declined to comment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

This is the "author"s statement about what the FBI knew about the defendant (Danchenko):

The FBI did this knowing that Danchenko “was associate of two FBI counterintelligence subjects”; “had previous contact with the Russian Embassy and known Russian intelligence officers”; “had also informed one Russian intelligence officer that he had interest in entering the Russian diplomatic service”; and, according to a think-tank employee, suggested he had contacts willing to purchase classified information.

and then this is what they did:

“In March 2017, the FBI signed the defendant up as a paid confidential human source of the FBI,” the special counsel revealed in the motion. It was not until October 2020 that “the FBI terminated its source relationship with” Danchenko.

So the FBI took a guy with sketchy ties to the Russian diplomatic corps and intelligence services and paid him for information, and the conclusion the "federalist" "writer" comes to is:

federalist hack Margot Cleveland said:
Simply put: Our federal government paid for Russian disinformation to frame the president of the United States for colluding with Russia.

Are you dumb Margot Cleveland, or just paid to mislead people? Sure looks like the standard FBI Counterintelligence ops to me. Oh why oh why would the FBI want someone with contacts to Russian Intel services and For. Min. on the informant payroll? It boggles the mind.

Upvote 0

lifepsyop

Jan 23, 2014
✟57,063.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A little more detail here:
Durham shocker: Danchenko was a paid FBI informant (substack.com)

Basically, this guy Danchenko is lying to the FBI over and over again, and yet they're keeping him on as a 'confidential human source' anyways, and the FBI uses his information to get warrants to go after the Trump admin.

Beginning in March 2016, Danchenko was tasked by Christopher Steele to investigate Paul Manafort, as well as Donald Trump, Sergei Ivanov, Carter Page, and Michael Cohen.[16] Some parts of the information contributed by Danchenko became part of the FBI's foreign intelligence surveillance warrants on Carter Page....
Igor Danchenko - Wikipedia

The whole Russian-Collusion narrative is so rotten and corrupt on its face by now. And guess what? The people who are always telling us how big a deal Watergate was... they just don't care. They believe the ends justify the means, and well, even if the FBI was framing Trump with knowingly false evidence (which has now been proven beyond a doubt), they were still justified because of how awful Trump is. Sadly, that's where the debate ends up. Trump was a "fascist" and so it's a good thing the FBI lied in order to kneecap his presidency. They were on the right side of history, protecting democracy.

It reminds me of how all the anti-war leftists just stopped caring about bombing Muslim countries as soon as it was Obama and Hillary doing it instead of Bush. The sad reality is that most people do not actually care about the issues they claim to. It's all a charade of virtue-signaling for more power.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
If all the sudden the defenders of police have
I get it. Law enforcement can use paid informants all the time, but just not when it comes to the upper echelons of society. What about human sources as paid spies that keep us safe, are those a no-go too?

I mean this article comes from of all institutions, the Federalist Society, who place judges on the bench all the time who have not one problem with the use of paid informants to send people directly to jail.

Take your blinders off.

Upvote 0