Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My sister ended up getting a DUI (sigh :()

I really hope she learned her lesson but if that isnt enough..she ended up getting her name and picture in the newspaper and it got around at her work,everyone talking behind her back. Very humiliating. her boss can fire her because part of her job is driving to different places. Please pray for her.

I dont know whats wrong with my family...and other people who drink and drive. :mad:

Please pray for her salvation to :pray:

Thanks! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Nobody deserves to have their reputation blasted or be personally attacked. I am so sorry this happened to her. She made a mistake but she only has one person to be sorry to and thats God.

I'm praying for her and everybody that gets attacked for no reason.

Big hugs, mandy

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord have mercy on your sister. A dui is hard enough to deal with, but to be worried about her job and those who are talking/judging her behind her back must make it even worse. I will join you in prayer for her. Try to be a support to her. She is not the first and she is not the last person that will go through this.

Father, in Jesus name I pray that you use even this for your good. Draw Jay's sister closer to you and to those who love her unconditionally so that she can get through this and perhaps help others avoid the same mistake. If she looses her job because of it, I pray that you bless her with an even better one where her driving record won't affect her. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, I'm very sorry. I pray for your sister, the sad part is her losing her job because of the DUI. Gladly, there are other jobs, I pray that your sister gets the help she needs. You know, alcoholism effects the entire family, I hope you consider getting support too. Blessings!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.