Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Christian Gedge

Nov 29, 2017
Waikato
Visit site
✟227,210.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Dual Covenant' is surely the modern day Judaiser heresy, and I agree, Hagees statements are blasphemous.

I cannot say whether the other people on the video have gone to that level of blasphemy. For example, the conservative politicians referenced, (Cruz, Haley, Graham etc) seem to be politically supportive of Israel, but not necessarily religiously kinked.

The bottom line is that we all need the blood of Jesus covenant. There is no other way.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Dual Covenant Theology Deception:
'Dual Covenant' is surely the modern day Judaiser heresy,...........

I cannot say whether the other people on the video have gone to that level of blasphemy. For example, the conservative politicians referenced, (Cruz, Haley, Graham etc) seem to be politically supportive of Israel, but not necessarily religiously kinked.

The bottom line is that we all need the blood of Jesus covenant. There is no other way.
J. Hagee is entitled to his opinion, even tho I disagree with his theology.

Matt 23:15
Woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
That ye are going about the Sea and the Dry to make one proselyte/proshluton <4339>;
and whenever he may be becoming, ye are making him son of Gehenna twofold more of ye

Revelation 14:11
And the ...Smoke of the tormenting of Them is ascending into Ages to-Ages....... [Luke 16:24,26]

I find this parable similar to a "dual covenant", but not the way the Dispensationalist futurists view it:

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

LUKE 16:
24 "Then he cried and said, 'Father Abraham!, have mercy on me!, and send Lazarus! that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue;
for I am tormented in this flame.'

26 " 'And besides all this, between us[NC grace, Jesus and spirit] and ye[OC law of Moses and flesh] there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.' "

What is the "great gulf" which stands between the rich man and Lazarus? Paul aptly explains it to us in the 11th chapter of Romans. He tells us that God has blinded the Jews and "given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day" (Rom. 11:8)......................

The "great gulf" mentioned by Abraham is nothing less than God's blinding in this age of the Jews as a whole to the truth about their Messiah! It's not that the Jewish nation won't acknowledge Yeshua as the prophesied Messiah; they cannot recognize his true identity because of God's actions! Yet because of the Eternal Father's great mercy, this state of affairs will not last forever (Rom. 11:26)............

While the significance of this seemingly pointless detail has been neglected by scholars throughout the centuries, you can be certain that it did not escape the notice of the Pharisees and scribes to which Yeshua was speaking. They thoroughly knew their history and were extremely proud of their heritage. Yeshua wanted those self-righteous Pharisees to know exactly who he was referring to with this parable.
This detail cements the identity of the rich man as the House of Judah, the Jews!

Last edited:
Reactions: LLoJ
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
While I don't agree with everything J Hagee says , I would not condemn the man as you do - you may get a a rush out of condemning a brother in Christ but that is in direct opposition to what Jesus taught :

John 13
4 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Luke
34 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 35 Look, your house is left to you desolate. I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord

The mercy Jesus has for his people that have not followed what he taught is found in His words - He wants to gather together those who have rejected him and protect them
like as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings- He is Not like you that would quickly turn on your children and condemn them if they did not obey

Luke
32 “IF you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.
35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

37 “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

The people you follow will cause you to be like them even when they are hateful -
to add ignorance to a video despising those who say stop ISIS terrorism id absolute nonsense - making this vid and supporting it is in opposition to what Jesus commanded his people to do
Just another form of hate speech - Just another form of hating on people you don't agree with

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Interesting character:

John Hagee - Wikipedia

John Charles Hagee
(born April 12, 1940) is the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a megachurch in San Antonio, Texas.[2] Hagee is also the CEO of his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television (GETV). He is the 5th of 6 pastors in his family, all of whom were named John Hagee, dating back to the colonial era.

Hagee is the President and CEO of John Hagee Ministries, which telecasts his national radio and television ministry carried in the United States on ten television networks. He is shown on networks around the globe, including The Inspiration Network (INSP), Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), and Inspiration Now TV.[3] John Hagee Ministries is in Canada on the Miracle Channel and CTS and can be seen in places including Africa, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.[4] Hagee is the founder and National Chairman of the Christian-Zionist organization Christians United for Israel, incorporated on February 7, 2006.[5]..........

Hagee has been criticized for his statements about Israel, the Roman Catholic Church, and Islam. Journalist Bill Moyers claims that Hagee and other evangelicals are working toward supporting the religious right. He states, "Someone who didn't know better could imagine from the very name Christians United For Israel—CUFI—that pastor John Hagee speaks for all Christians. Well, he doesn't ... What these fellows have forged is a close connection between the [George W. Bush] White House and the religious right."[27]

Some Jewish leaders, such as Reform Rabbi Eric Yoffie, criticized Hagee for being an "extremist" on Israeli policy and for disparaging other faiths, including Islam and Roman Catholicism.[28]

Accusations of anti-Catholicism
[undue weight?discuss]

After Hagee's 2008 endorsement of U.S. Presidential candidate John McCain, a furor arose over comments, broadcasts, and writings made by Hagee that were seen as anti-Catholic. After discussions with Catholic leaders, Hagee made an apology, which was publicly accepted by Catholic League for Civil and Religious Rights president William A. Donohue.[29] When Hagee made the endorsement, Donohue issued the following remarks regarding McCain's ties to Hagee:

Now that he has secured the Republican nomination for president, and has received the endorsement of President Bush, McCain will now embark on a series of fundraising events.

When he meets with Catholics, he is going to be asked about his ties to Hagee. He should also be asked whether he approves of comments like this: "A Godless theology of hate that no one dared try to stop for a thousand years produced a harvest of hate."

That quote is proudly cited by David Brog in his recent book, Standing with Israel. Both Brog and Hagee clearly identify the Roman Catholic Church as spawning a "theology of hate".

This is nothing if not hate speech. There are so many good evangelical leaders in this country — Dr. James Dobson, Dr. Richard Land, Tony Perkins, Gary Bauer, Dr. Al Mohler, Chuck Colson — and none has ever insulted Catholicism.[30]

Despite Hagee's professed "Christian Zionist" beliefs and public support for the state of Israel, Hagee has made statements that some have interpreted as antisemitic. In his book Jerusalem Countdown, Hagee claims that Adolf Hitler was born from a lineage of "accursed, genocidally murderous half-breed Jews."[39] On page 149 in a chapter with the title 'Who Is a Jew?', Hagee writes:

It was Esau's descendants who produced the half-breed Jews of history who have persecuted and murdered the Jews beyond human comprehension ... Adolf Hitler was a distant descendant of Esau.[39]

Hagee has attributed the persecution of Jews throughout history, implicitly including the Holocaust, to disobedience, thereby attracting accusations of antisemitism:[40]

It was the disobedience and rebellion of the Jews, God's chosen people, to their covenantal responsibility to serve only the one true God, Jehovah, that gave rise to the opposition and persecution that they experienced beginning in Canaan and continuing to this very day ... Their own rebellion had birthed the seed of antisemitism that would arise and bring destruction to them for centuries to come ... it rises from the judgment of God upon his rebellious chosen people.[41]

In the book, Hagee cites material from the Jewish tradition (Jeremiah 9:13–16; 44:2–4, 15–17) to justify this view. According to Hagee, his support for Israel has brought him death threats.[25]

Reactions: LLoJ
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "great gulf" mentioned by Abraham is nothing less than God's blinding in this age of the Jews as a whole to the truth about their Messiah! It's not that the Jewish nation won't acknowledge Yeshua as the prophesied Messiah; they cannot recognize his true identity because of God's actions! Yet because of the Eternal Father's great mercy, this state of affairs will not last forever (Rom. 11:26)............

In context...

Have all of the Israelites been "partially" blinded as you are inferring or have part of them been blinded and part of them have not?
Based on what Paul said in Romans 11:1-5, it would be the later.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

(Paul said he was an Israelite, even after his conversion. He was no longer "blinded'.)

During the time of Elijah there were two different groups of Israelites. The majority turned to Baal, but a "remnant" of 7,000 remained faithful to God. Paul said there was also a remnant during his time.

Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Rom 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Rom 11:24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. (Part of the Israelites have been blinded until the fulness of the Gentiles is completed. Based on Luke 21:24-28, the fullness of the Gentiles occurs at the future Second Coming of Christ.)

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
(The word "so" (Greek "houto") refers to the manner of salvation, instead of the timing of salvation. This refers to being grafted back into the Olive Tree, through faith in Christ. The Olive Tree is a symbol of the New Covenant Church made up of believing Israelite branches and believing Gentile branches. Paul provides no path to salvation outside of the Church in the passage.)

Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

This is the New Covenant of Christ found in Hebrews 10:16-18, and Hebrews 12:22-24. It was fulfilled for all races of people at Calvary.

If what you are claiming was correct no modern Jews would be able to come to faith in Christ.
This is clearly not the case.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While I don't agree with everything J Hagee says , I would not condemn the man as you do - you may get a a rush out of condemning a brother in Christ but that is in direct opposition to what Jesus taught :

At one time my wife and I supported Pastor Hagee's ministry.
His support of Dual Covenant Theology has been quite painful for us.

It is the Apostle Paul who is condemning Pastor Hagee in Galatians 1:6-9, instead of me.

No man is above correction by God's Word.

Even Peter had to be corrected by Paul in relation to the church at Galatia.

Hagee has even been corrected by his fellow Dispensationalists, in the video below.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It is the Apostle Paul who is condemning Pastor Hagee in Galatians 1:6-9, instead of me.
Since Paul died before J Hagee was bone He did not have the chance to speak with him and if he would of had the chance he would have done it in private . J Hagee is your brother in Christ so if you follow what Jesus said you would not be creating a thread to condemn the man
No man is above correction by God's Word.
True but you are not addressing J Hagee himself - you are just trying to convince people to follow your doctrine by condemning J Hagee- If you are to follow Jesus teaching you would contact J Hagee directly in private and not create a thread condemning him in a public forum -

15 “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

The matter of the 5 crowns to be awarded to Christians , if a person receives just 1 or 5 or none is determined by Jesus -
The reason there are many denominations is because men think their view is right and so they start their own church following, the people who follow those teachings are responsible for what they say - it is very important to know what Jesus/Holy Spirit is truly meaning and when people follow a teaching that is opposed in scripture - they themselves will be held accountable by Jesus - which is where the Bema seat/Judgment Seat of Christ comes in - that is where Christians will be judged

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since Paul died before J Hagee was bone He did not have the chance to speak with him and if he would of had the chance he would have done it in private . J Hagee is your brother in Christ so if you follow what Jesus said you would not be creating a thread to condemn the man

True but you are not addressing J Hagee himself - you are just trying to convince people to follow your doctrine by condemning J Hagee- If you are to follow Jesus teaching you would contact J Hagee directly in private and not create a thread condemning him in a public forum -

15 “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

The matter of the 5 crowns to be awarded to Christians , if a person receives just 1 or 5 or none is determined by Jesus -
The reason there are many denominations is because men think their view is right and so they start their own church following, the people who follow those teachings are responsible for what they say - it is very important to know what Jesus/Holy Spirit is truly meaning and when people follow a teaching that is opposed in scripture - they themselves will be held accountable by Jesus - which is where the Bema seat/Judgment Seat of Christ comes in - that is where Christians will be judged

Dual Covenant Theology is a natural consequence of the Two Peoples of God doctrine that John Nelson Darby brought to America, about the time of the Civil War.

Anyone who claims that God made promises to a race of people, which were not fulfilled by Christ at Calvary is promoting some form of the doctrine.

For you to speak against "condemning him in a public forum" is quite remarkable, based on your posts on this forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Dual Covenant Theology is a natural consequence of the Two Peoples of God doctrine that John Nelson Darby brought to America, about the time of the Civil War.

Anyone who claims that God made promises to a race of people, which were not fulfilled by Christ at Calvary is promoting some form of the doctrine.

For you to speak against "condemning him in a public forum" is quite remarkable, based on your posts on this forum.

AS ALWAYS you persist in misunderstandings and bring up scriptures that don't apply to the matter at hand - because you are not able to distinguish there is Israel that has not yet become part of the church - your failed doctrine - Israel has not yet accepted the new covenant but will in the future when Jesus returns - until you accept that fact you will always misunderstand !

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Hagee denied Jesus is the Messiah. Some Jews would not have done the same. Jews who are Christians are called Messianic Jews. Some Jews prayed for a Davidic type Messiah to deliver them from their enemies.

Jews have commandments against lying, theft, murder and adultery same as Christians. I should not try to think I am automatically holier than Jews merely because I read better books of the Bible.

James 2 (World English Bible - Public Domain)
14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man says he has faith, but has no works? Can faith save him? 15 And if a brother or sister is naked and in lack of daily food, 16 and one of you tells them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled”; and yet you didn’t give them the things the body needs, what good is it? 17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead in itself. 18 Yes, a man will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without works, and I by my works will show you my faith."

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel has not yet accepted the new covenant but will in the future when Jesus returns - until you accept that fact you will always misunderstand !

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Th 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

2Th 1:10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

AS ALWAYS you persist in misunderstandings and bring up scriptures that don't apply to the matter at hand - because you are not able to distinguish there is Israel that has not yet become part of the church - your failed doctrine - Israel has not yet accepted the new covenant but will in the future when Jesus returns - until you accept that fact you will always misunderstand !

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟784,067.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It never fails to be amusing to hear someone unable to identify Israel accuse others of misunderstanding.

The true Israel is identified by faith and obedience. Yours is not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rukado

May 19, 2018
Joplin
✟17,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
The Church is Israel, Ephesians 2:12. Christians are the true Jews, Romans 2:29.

Those who call themselves Jews but reject Christ are children of the devil, John 8:44.

Upvote 0

seventysevens

Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
It never fails to be amusing to hear someone unable to identify Israel accuse others of misunderstanding.

The true Israel is identified by faith and obedience. Yours is not.
You love to tell falsehoods -because the truth is not in you !
You cherry pick scripture to make it fit the false doctrine you follow

Upvote 0