Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
For about half a month or so give or take, Ive been going through a desert. It’s very uncomfortable as I see myself getting weary and not really wanting to read the word. It’s hard for me to simply rest in His grace and love since I feel bad about not wanting to read the Bible, even though I know I need too. Just need some prayer. Thank you ( haven’t been on here for a while)

-Gabe

Doug Melven

Nov 2, 2017
Wyoming
✟75,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isaiah 44:3 says that God will pour floods upon the dry ground.

Don't try muster up a love for God or His Word. It won't work.
Instead, start studying verses that show what Christ did for you.
When you get a revelation of how much Jesus Christ loves you, you will love Him in return.
I suggest starting with Isaiah 53 and Psalms 22.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
For about half a month or so give or take, Ive been going through a desert. It’s very uncomfortable as I see myself getting weary and not really wanting to read the word. It’s hard for me to simply rest in His grace and love since I feel bad about not wanting to read the Bible, even though I know I need too. Just need some prayer. Thank you ( haven’t been on here for a while)

-Gabe
I am pleased to meet you, the forum is a great place to be for prayer and fellowship,

Praise the Lord and thank him for all his blessings,
The lovely autumn leaves,
Food to eat,
Clothes to wear,
I pray that the Holy Spirit will flood you with the joy of the Lord as you thank and praise him. I ask the Father to make his presence real to you today.

• Winner
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

-Gabe

Hi, Gabe, sometimes God takes us through deserts to test us like the Father did Jesus. I pray that you'll have His strength and, above all, know that He loves you.

Upvote 0