Drummers, piano players

Sep 29, 2008
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, i am looking for four other christians to join an indie rock band with. i think tht would be original, cos i don't know any indie bands with an all christian lineup. Our music, of course would be for any1, and cover much ground and different subjects.

u can be in the band if u live somewhere like Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Liverpool or somewhere near enough. You need to be at least 15, but no older than 26 to join. You can be either male or female. I decided two females would be best, if any, since just one might not like being the only girl in the band.

i need a lead guitar solo player
a bass player
piano player
and drummer

trentlogain

Apr 25, 2007
✟15,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey, i am looking for four other christians to join an indie rock band with. i think tht would be original, cos i don't know any indie bands with an all christian lineup. Our music, of course would be for any1, and cover much ground and different subjects.

u can be in the band if u live somewhere like Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Liverpool or somewhere near enough. You need to be at least 15, but no older than 26 to join. You can be either male or female. I decided two females would be best, if any, since just one might not like being the only girl in the band.

i need a lead guitar solo player
a bass player
piano player
and drummer
I don't live any where near you, but I would like to record drums for you.

Upvote 0
Sep 29, 2008
✟7,661.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so if u at least 15 but no older than 26

i will count u in

and whn time does come to record, i'll let u know and u can record drums for songs, and send them to me i cant post my msn yet nt enough posts... me and the rest of the future members will just have to practice the other parts alone

Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

I can't make any promises, but what I will tell you is that I would be interested in hearing what you have come up with so far. If it's something that I'm interested in I will try to make time to record some percussion for it. I don't have any recording equipment myself, but I have a friend that will lend me some gear to do it with. So if you still want some help please email me @B4R7@live.com

Thanks

Upvote 0