Dreamt that Scotland was at war with england and Wales.

StormInside

On my quest for the Holy Grail.
Aug 16, 2008
England
✟20,030.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Greens
I dreamt that Scotland was at war with England and Wales. I think Scotland started it. I'm English but in the dream I had a Welsh husband and father (which I don't in real life.) I can't remember much but I seemed to be in the army and at one stage my husband (and possibly father too) and I were fighting a battle in a suburban area. It was a nice quiet area with houses and gardens but there was one or more Scots there lurking around in the bushes, popping up and trying to shoot us. My husband told me to take cover in the bushes. There was a hedge and I scrambled into it. I can't remember the rest.
any interpretations?

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I dreamt that Scotland was at war with England and Wales. I think Scotland started it. I'm English but in the dream I had a Welsh husband and father (which I don't in real life.) I can't remember much but I seemed to be in the army and at one stage my husband (and possibly father too) and I were fighting a battle in a suburban area. It was a nice quiet area with houses and gardens but there was one or more Scots there lurking around in the bushes, popping up and trying to shoot us. My husband told me to take cover in the bushes. There was a hedge and I scrambled into it. I can't remember the rest.
any interpretations?
My interpretation is that you watch Brexit news too much.

Upvote 0

Contenders Edge

Supporter
May 13, 2019
Hayfork
✟167,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
any interpretations?

Prepare yourself for evil times to come while being the best witness for Christ that you can be. As for how to prepare for the evil days ahead, that is something for which you must seek God for wisdom on.

Upvote 0