I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone have vivid dreams, and remember them almost daily? I do..and I remember my dreams more than what I did yesterday lol...which is annoying. My husband never remembers his..(except for a rare few)
I can remember colors, numbers, some names and detailed images. I can be in my dream..knowing that I'm dreaming, call on Jesus if it's bad, and all sorts of stuff.

Does anyone else do this? I would rather remember things while I'm awake, (in real life) than what I dream.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not all our dreams are given to us by the Lord. But is this how God primarily communicates with you?

"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. 15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction," Job 33

'This is what I will do in the last days—I will pour out my Spirit on everybody and cause your sons and daughters to prophesy, and your young men will see visions, and your old men will experience dreams from God." Acts 2:17

Might want to record as many details as you can recall and see if they're from Him. If so, what is He saying? Note how the dream affected us. If it was upsetting, we need God's peace. Then pray while reading the dream. Resouces are Scripture and Bible dictionaries. Even though details are important, what is the focus overall.

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does anyone have vivid dreams, and remember them almost daily? I do..and I remember my dreams more than what I did yesterday lol...which is annoying. My husband never remembers his..(except for a rare few)
I can remember colors, numbers, some names and detailed images. I can be in my dream..knowing that I'm dreaming, call on Jesus if it's bad, and all sorts of stuff.

Does anyone else do this? I would rather remember things while I'm awake, (in real life) than what I dream.
Yes, I dream every day unless I am under stress. Just like you, in many cases I know I am aware I am in the spiritual realm so I can use powers, heal and travel through dimension. 8 years ago I started a dream database after a friend in a dream told me to write down my dreams even if didn't even know the source; God, the devil or from my soul. I came to the conclusions dreams are like a puzzle, so one dream can hold a clue to others, creating a whole picture/message. Also, since I’ve had up to 8 different dreams in one day, it comes a moment when my brain starts to delete what it believes to be non essential dreams. Having a database helps you remember details and keep the integrity of the dreams. Most of my dreams are warnings, so God uses me to warn others. I call my dreams “God’s grace” and I protect them. I always take Ezekiel 33 very seriously. Also, not all dreams are to be shared, so take close attention to the direction the Holy Spirit takes you.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I rarely dream, and most the dreams I have are nonsensical, but the last dream I had... I don't know what to think of it, because by scripture.. it can't ever come true, so it can't be from God, but it moved me to tears, and it is something that I'd like to happen, if it were possible.
I met Jesus, on a beach, it was cloudy, the breeze was cool, the waves were dashing on the shore, He called my name and gestured out to the waves and started laughing, not a mocking laugh but a gentle, sort of teasing but in an endearing way laugh, it was comforting. I just started crying, because I thought this would never happen, and it was so perfect. That He remembered something I love and took me there, something I didn't expect.
But Revelation 21:1.. says it'll never happen.

Reactions: Littlek
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟795,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Rev 21:1 is a future time.

What a wonderful dream.. Everything the Lord does has a purpose

"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed 16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction," Job 33

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Rev 21:1 is a future time.

What a wonderful dream.. Everything the Lord does has a purpose

Yeah, but it's something I anguish over, because I love the sea shore just everything about it, the sound, the smell, the feel of the breeze, the sand.. and Rev 21:1 says never again, and it makes me sad.

Upvote 0

Littlek

I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but it's something I anguish over, because I love the sea shore just everything about it, the sound, the smell, the feel of the breeze, the sand.. and Rev 21:1 says never again, and it makes me sad.

I think...and this is just a random thought...but I believe we will be blown away by what the new Heaven and earth will look like. If this earth is so beautiful now...how much more the new one!
Maybe we can go anywhere we want too...and maybe if there are animals we can be with them..without fear..because that will be gone. Walk with lions?
I really don't know..but im sure God didn't give all the details for a reason. I have hope in God..I look forward to a new heaven and earth. This one is beautiful, and yes, I love the beach too...but I don’t love the pain, mental and physical, the sin, the downfall.

I did have a dream last night..but it was quick and revalations 12 came up..and I said to myself I needed to remember that..so I could read it today. Not sure if it was a coincidence..I haven't read or thought about revalations in weeks.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I think...and this is just a random thought...but I believe we will be blown away by what the new Heaven and earth will look like. If this earth is so beautiful now...how much more the new one!
Maybe we can go anywhere we want too...and maybe if there are animals we can be with them..without fear..because that will be gone. Walk with lions?
I really don't know..but im sure God didn't give all the details for a reason. I have hope in God..I look forward to a new heaven and earth. This one is beautiful, and yes, I love the beach too...but I don’t love the pain, mental and physical, the sin, the downfall.

I did have a dream last night..but it was quick and revalations 12 came up..and I said to myself I needed to remember that..so I could read it today. Not sure if it was a coincidence..I haven't read or thought about revalations in weeks.

Well I'll tell you what doesn't blow me away or impress me at all.
Thrones
crowns
jewels
streets of gold
I don't care what gemstones God's throne is made out of, displays of ornate wealth do nothing for me, and that's what the bible tries to impress us with.
in fact some of the reasons that Christ appeals to me is that instead of taking kings and rich people and "great theologians" as His disciples He took fishermen and a tax collector, humble people. The meekness of Christ appeals to me far more than glory or grandstanding. Jesus said that a field of wildflowers was more spectacular than Solomon in his finest.. and I'd agree, that natural beauty outdoes fancy jewelry and clothes any day.
But we never hear about natural beauty of the new earth in the bible
we hear about gold and jewels and fancy fancy fancy.
So to meet Jesus in a place of natural beauty, rather than in a throne room, that would mean a lot to me.
He doesn't need a throne for me to know He is the Lord.
He doesn't need a crown for me to know He is King

Upvote 0

Littlek

I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I'll tell you what doesn't blow me away or impress me at all.
Thrones
crowns
jewels
streets of gold
I don't care what gemstones God's throne is made out of, displays of ornate wealth do nothing for me, and that's what the bible tries to impress us with.
in fact some of the reasons that Christ appeals to me is that instead of taking kings and rich people and "great theologians" as His disciples He took fishermen and a tax collector, humble people. The meekness of Christ appeals to me far more than glory or grandstanding. Jesus said that a field of wildflowers was more spectacular than Solomon in his finest.. and I'd agree, that natural beauty outdoes fancy jewelry and clothes any day.
But we never hear about natural beauty of the new earth in the bible
we hear about gold and jewels and fancy fancy fancy.
So to meet Jesus in a place of natural beauty, rather than in a throne room, that would mean a lot to me.
He doesn't need a throne for me to know He is the Lord.
He doesn't need a crown for me to know He is King

I understand what you are saying, but I'm sure the new earth with have the same natural beauty too...maybe better.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟206,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I understand what you are saying, but I'm sure the new earth with have the same natural beauty too...maybe better.
I hope so
but without oceans, and without night skies filled with stars and meteor showers and aurora and so on... I fear the limitations of what natural beauty will be there, at least for my tastes. There's just too much emphasis on symbols of wealth and grandeur
which is part of my fears about being disappointed and unhappy in eternity.
But that was the first dream I had about heaven that I was happy and not disappointed in in a long time, not since before I actually read scripture and scripture shaped my view of heaven instead of what I'd actually want.
In John 14 Jesus describes a place for me
but the depictions of heaven we get in the bible are anything but "for me" since it's all stuff that.. I don't even really like.
Thrones
crowns
jewels
streets of gold

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BelleMem

Jun 10, 2021
Fullerton
✟11,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yep!! I have clear memory of dreams I had many years ago, and they come to make more sense symbolically years later even. Only a few times have I been sure they are a message from God. Otherwise I don't try to think too much into it, sometimes they just help us process things, or understand from a well rounded POV- I have things I didn't really acknowledge in waking life, sort of come around in dreams to 'iron themselves out' Growing up I thought everyone's dream life was similar but when I tell people my dreams they say they are so bizarre sounding and long compared to their own haha

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

JS: I and several others around me dream dreams. Some come from the L-rd and some come from our minds. In one dream I was told: "My dreams are clear and hard to forget. I also will repeat My message if you miss it. Still you are correct, not all, indeed most of the dreams you dream are not from Me. Therefore continue to test for My Spirit."

So now I write dreams down if I suspect they are from Him but until I can prove this is so, I do not put to much credibility in them. If however I have the exact a same dream or someone else has it, then I more likely to suspect its from Him.

Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0