Corona
✟7,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I have some questions about dreams.

Let me give a little backstory first:

2017 Has been an incredible year personally. I've felt better than I have in a long time, spiritually and physically. And I say that because 2016 destroyed me. It was the absolute worst year of my life and a true test of faith.
I lost a lot and had to fight a lot of hard battles that greatly affected me.
But I feel an incredible healing process in 2017 That I can only thank God for.
And thats where my questions about dreams come into play. Now I'm a normal dreamer. I have bad ones and I have great ones. But as of mid to late 2016, I have had quite a few dreams of events that happen anywhere from 3-7 months in the future, almost as if I'm being shown blessings before they happen.

For example: I'll have a dream about lets say reuniting with a friend or fixing a life problem, and months later it happens. I feel incredibly blessed that I am giving these visions but I want to know why? To this day I've had visions of events that I no doubt believe will happen.
I believe that these visions are a gift from God because my mother before I was born, had a vision of my birth and she wasn't supposed to have anymore children, but God said otherwise.

I am incredibly blessed with the life that I have. But if anyone can tell me anything on why I have these visions or why they happen months later, I would appreciate it.
They're never bad. They're always amazing and when they happen, I'm always floored by such blessings.

Thank You For Your Time and God Bless!

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF its nice to see you've joined us :wave: God can and does give us dreams such as this one below I posted. Satan can mess with us in our dreams as well, then there are some you just throw in the trash which takes discernment of knowing who is from what, ya know?
I hated his dad

I have a lot of dreams similiar to "possibly" what you have and usually I post mine inhttps://www.christianforums.com/forums/spiritual-gifts.468/ Not everyone believes God still speaks this way, BUT I most assuredly do and have good reasons for it, so check it out and again great to see you here !!!

4dd571a4fd83540c56c40bede1911adf.jpg

Reactions: Adstar
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am incredibly blessed with the life that I have. But if anyone can tell me anything on why I have these visions or why they happen months later, I would appreciate it.

Greetings!

First off, welcome to CF! I hope you like being a member here. Lots of good people to meet and get to know.

About your gift, it appears to be in the area of prophetic dreams, which is similar to receiving prophetic visions. Most dreams and visions point to the present, and essentially serve the same purpose as a word of knowledge. Your gift is different, and more rare. What it means is that He may be calling you to enter prophetic ministry for others, which can be a very powerful tool in evangelism. Pray when you receive a dream that He reveals to you who that dream is about, or sends them along your path. Then, if He leads you to tell someone about it, do so. It may take a leap of faith sometimes, but your faith will grow as you allow Him to use you more and more.

This gift can also be used to minister to other believers. Christians often need encouragement, and a positive prophetic word can do wonders to give them hope in the midst of very trying situations.

God bless you, Future Dreamer, and hope you continue to grow in the gift God has given you. :)

Welcome once again!

Upvote 0