timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,820.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've had these dreams since I was 3 years old and as I get older, the "challenges" and "tests" are growing in complexity.

When I was 3, the instructions are relatively simple but still incredibly mind-boggling to take in (looking back). I'm simply instructed to keep my mind in state of order, otherwise, my uncontrolled thoughts could wipe out / delete everything that exists.

Eventually, I began seeing a person that can appear in many ways, an old man, a woman, a young boy, etc. They keep offering challenges on what is real or not and also giving me tests that might relate to my character or behavior.

At first I thought this is just all in my head until I began experiencing events in succession in real life that are extremely improbable in nature. Someone is watching from somewhere and flipping switches it seems.

A recent dream had me escaping this Universe. Outside the Universe came a nasty suprise - I saw a world very much like our own. I did not have a body there, just like a spirit, floating around and the people and their stuff are exactly the same as we have here....It was like a duplicate Universe...Or that Universe is fake too :(

I think the "Hermetics" have a saying called "As above, so below" "As it is on Heaven, so it is on Earth). The symbol of this idea is a Hexagram-same symbol on the flag of Israel.

If you break down the word Israel, you get Is-rael or Is-real.... Is all these real??

It's a lot to process. The conclusions are simple. In the insane side of the scale, none of these is real. We are all part of a computer simulation to test Artificial Intelligence (Us) or even possibly a game where we are simply avatars of actual people... There would be elaborate checks /tests to prevent escape totally unprepared.

And the things we know are possibly checks to avoid thoughts like these that could ruin the "program".

Remember Jesus made clear the difference between the "riches of this world" vs "true riches". "The flesh amounts to nothing", "most are dead in their sins or lack of knowledge (lack of self-aware thinking, like an animal)".

Might be clues to our false reality.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

We are moving this thread to a section where it is a better fit. This particular topic belongs in the Spiritual Gift's sub-forum, Sign Gifts. Please continue your discussion here.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sounds a bit like the mandela effect if you ever researched that...

I think there is a realm we cannot see though. The spiritual realm, which the Word of God speaks of quite a bit. Our battle is not against flesh or blood.

I got super anxious reading about the Mandela effect. Not the Bible, because I don't even read the 1600 s KJV, but things are changing....CERN and quantum computers, I don't know. These are distractions from the enemy though. We are tasked with following Jesus Christ and telling others about Him. Everything else could be related to end of times, but we need to focus on the present and ask God to reveal Truth to us and give us peace inside our spirits.

Upvote 0