Roxy_P

Nov 30, 2010
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all!

I am pretty new to this forum, but i was just wondering: has anybody ever had a dream that came to pass?

Within the last three weeks this has happened to me twice. On two occasions i have dreamed of things that actually came to pass that very day.

The first dream was actually a dream that revealed things about a person that was very close to me at the time. I had been praying and asking god for answers regarding this person and then i had a dream about it. That very day I learned about the things i needed to know and they were exactly as depicted in my dream!

Has anybody ever experienced such a thing before? i'm curious to know.

Nov 11, 2010
✟8,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all!

I am pretty new to this forum, but i was just wondering: has anybody ever had a dream that came to pass?

Within the last three weeks this has happened to me twice. On two occasions i have dreamed of things that actually came to pass that very day.

The first dream was actually a dream that revealed things about a person that was very close to me at the time. I had been praying and asking god for answers regarding this person and then i had a dream about it. That very day I learned about the things i needed to know and they were exactly as depicted in my dream!

I've had 2 dreams that actually came to pass

1st dream was about an earthquake striking somewhere (forgot the magnitude) and God told me in the dream that it was going to big and it will be known to all and it happened on Easter of this year with the exact measurements and I can tell you it was well known to many people considering it was a pretty big earthquake.

2nd dream was about the future of my family. God told me while I was watching my family's future in the dream that my brother will not change his ugly sinful ways and will get worse, my dad's temper will get worse and will flare, my mom will scream the loudest she has ever screamed; they have all come to pass already.
Outside of visions and dreams God has told me many prophetic things that have come to pass also.

Well, those are some of my many dreams from God- you should search my dreams on this forum, I believe they are all from the God Jesus Christ.
Cool post by the way... ;)

God bless you!

Upvote 0

GaryP

Apr 28, 2009
✟8,966.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Private
I would not be too concerned with dreams, It is common for a small percentage of
dreams to come true, The same is with fortune telling or predictions. How many times did dreams not
come true, should be the question.

The danger is when you allow dreams to guide your life direction or you look toward dreams for answers. Focus on the Father in Heaven, not dreams.

Upvote 0

Dionysiou

Feb 2, 2010
Narnia
✟10,488.00
Country
Bahamas
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would not be too concerned with dreams, It is common for a small percentage of
dreams to come true, The same is with fortune telling or predictions. How many times did dreams not
come true, should be the question.

The danger is when you allow dreams to guide your life direction or you look toward dreams for answers. Focus on the Father in Heaven, not dreams.

agreed, they can go from unicorns to everyday activities. Unless your certain that God instructed you in it, i wouldn't pay it much attention. Also, i had one of these dreams you had and the very next morning what i dreamt came to pass. Do i think that this had some hidden meaning? doubt it.

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Also, i had one of these dreams you had and the very next morning what i dreamt came to pass.
That happens on the forum... people seeing a situation, just when an event is quietly simmering, and a day or two later reading about the eruption of the event in the news.

For me, I find the split-second visions are much more telling. I was reflecting on an old one today, that proved to be very useful knowledge at work. God had showed my supervisor walking out the door with a smirk... he had showed absolute dedication up until that point. I was able to understand the moves he was making toward his transition, when other people went into a panic.

Just one example.

I also find that when I am in unpredictable circumstances, God pumps up the information. That enables me to focus on the task instead of fears and jostlings. It also helps in knowing what to pray for.

I don't think the issue needs to be about whether "dreams work" or not, because God dwells within us, and wants continual connectivity with us. A dream is just another way of communicating. It's just a little riskier to build assumptions from.

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟81,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
We have a 30% chance of snow tonight. I dreamed last night that I was outside my backyard and there where flurries. We will see if this comes to past so I know God is talking to me. And I will update you on this.

Upvote 0

NYkravitz

Oct 11, 2010
✟15,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In Oct I had a dream: I was standing in my bedroom closet where I heard the alarm on my husband's watch beeping.

I prayed about it and sensed God revealing to me that I should pray for my husband, specifically about how long he would live.

A few days later, he was admitted into the hospital with a pulmonary thrombosis. This event happened suddenly, with very little warning. The doctors there were shocked that he was walking around in his condition and said it was a good thing they caught it in time.

Reactions: Firewater
Upvote 0

toolite

Jul 1, 2008
Orlando, Florida
✟5,058.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all!

Anytime a person has a dream that comes to pass it is of God. This is a basic stage of the gift. As you get stronger you can ask questions while awake and get an answer during meditation or just be told..

Learning is completely up to you.. The more you seek God the more you'll learn..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I don't allow my dreams to guide me, my sinful nature has done that in the past and god guides me now. I make allot of mistakes, so my dreams are a curiosity not a guide. They "seem" to have meaning and i search for it. Maybe they are from god and maybe only myself. But they seem to be trying to tell me something, so i don't forget them. But the bible and my conscience guides me, not dreams. Dreams accompany me not guide me

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh I'm sorry. I didn't wish it upon anyone but I hope you enjoy it. I love the snow.
That's okay, there were probably some little kids wishing for snow too. It's very pretty right now.

Roxy, thank you for bringing it up -- I hope you return to the thread. This week I had three dreams too, that seemed to have personal significance about decisions coming up. It was helpful to have the topic fresh in my mind.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
LOL ya it was me back when I was little lolol

Dabro, i feel as if you make fun of me or someone else here. Forgive me if I'm wrong but why come here if you don't believe in dreams? Do you wish to help or harm others with your jokes? As i said, forgive me if I'm wrong, just let me know and i will apologize to you. But if you do make fun of others....give it a rest will ya?:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟81,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dabro, i feel as if you make fun of me or someone else here. Forgive me if I'm wrong but why come here if you don't believe in dreams? Do you wish to help or harm others with your jokes? As i said, forgive me if I'm wrong, just let me know and i will apologize to you. But if you do make fun of others....give it a rest will ya?:thumbsup:

No I said I had a dream that it was snowing and the weather man said we had a 30% chance for snow and Heron said your the one that wished this upon us. And I said or meant when I was little I used to pray to God that it would snow so maybe my prayer got answered just not the way I wanted it to. No need to say sorry it's fine . We all make mistake and I didn't mean to offend.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
No I said I had a dream that it was snowing and the weather man said we had a 30% chance for snow and Heron said your the one that wished this upon us. And I said or meant when I was little I used to pray to God that it would snow so maybe my prayer got answered just not the way I wanted it to. No need to say sorry it's fine . We all make mistake and I didn't mean to offend.:thumbsup:

Thanks dabro, i stand corrected :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0