What Does It Mean When You Dream About Judgement Day?

JoyT86

I Love Jesus!
Mar 18, 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
✟15,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The past few nights, I have been having dreams of being in front of God during my judgment. I have the dream, wake up terrified, shaking, heart racing, and sweating but I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY DETAILS OF THE DREAM! So then I go back to sleep and I have it again... over and over... and each time I wake up I cannot recall a single detail of the dream but I feel like it is about going to Heaven and standing before our Lord. Why would I wake up each time with such sheer PANIC but yet I can't remember why I am so scared? I am saved, so why on Earth wouldn't I rejoice in being in the presence of our Lord?

The fact that I can never remember anything led me to believe maybe the devil or his demons were messing with my dreams.. Leading me to believe that I was not saved or that I was going to hell.. so maybe when I wake up I can't remember because I KNOW in my heart and soul that Jesus is Lord!

Has anyone else had dreams like this that you were unable to remember, but scared the daylights out of you?

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
hi JoyT86,
I strongly sense your dream is in regards to the judgement which the saints of God are about to go through while on this earth. The Lord is shaking His people so they will be rid of the junk that cannot remain standing. He is developing a people without spot or wrinkle. Abba didn't show you the outcome of this judgement for good reason.
Now is the time for His people to rid their lives of anything that is not pleasing before Him. Now is the time for believers to draw near to Him and if they haven't already done so, cultivate an honest, on the level relationship with Abba. The saints of God are entering into a season of God's judgement like never before. This judgement will cleanse the body of Christ of those who are playing with salvation and bring them into a closer walk with Himself, where they ought to be...OR the people will fall away into the great apostasy which is now taking place. Justice will be served for many as the sins they are hiding from the view of others are exposed. In the not too distant future there will be some things in the body of Christ exposed because the proud refuse to repent.
For months the Lord has been saying the same thing to many of His people and prophets... "For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1 Peter 4:17
I'm seeing the same theme recurrently via dreams, and other ways God is speaking to the body. It is time for us to get serious and ask Papa to burn the dross from us so we will stand refined as gold before Him... it all done out of His great love for us to correct us & bring us into right relationship with Him. "28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world" - 1 Cor 11:28-32
God bless you and thanks so much for sharing.
2lbkos0.gif
May the people heed what the Spirit of God is saying
Amen

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I had a dream recently where I was sitting a driving test, a paper test, and I could not work out a single answer. The dream progressed and I was insisting to the police that the car works fine, but of course that was nothing to do with the test and it was not going to get me a pass. Later I was in the car and I was saying "see, it works fine" and we were driving along.

The point was I couldn't answer the test because I was sleeping. God explained to me later that there was no way I could answer the test as long as I believed the test wasn't relevant. It could be therefore that there is some part of God's judgment that you don't believe is relevant (like for example if you believe and know to be baptised but haven't done it), or there is a limiting factor that is keeping you from remembering the judgment.

You could always ask for another dream to clarify what led up to you being in front of the Judgment seat.

Upvote 0

ThunderTongue

Jan 20, 2013
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
MastersPiece said:
hi JoyT86,
I strongly sense your dream is in regards to the judgement which the saints of God are about to go through while on this earth. The Lord is shaking His people so they will be rid of the junk that cannot remain standing. He is developing a people without spot or wrinkle. Abba didn't show you the outcome of this judgement for good reason.
Now is the time for His people to rid their lives of anything that is not pleasing before Him. Now is the time for believers to draw near to Him and if they haven't already done so, cultivate an honest, on the level relationship with Abba. The saints of God are entering into a season of God's judgement like never before. This judgement will cleanse the body of Christ of those who are playing with salvation and bring them into a closer walk with Himself, where they ought to be...OR the people will fall away into the great apostasy which is now taking place. Justice will be served for many as the sins they are hiding from the view of others are exposed. In the not too distant future there will be some things in the body of Christ exposed because the proud refuse to repent.
For months the Lord has been saying the same thing to many of His people and prophets... "For the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" - 1 Peter 4:17
I'm seeing the same theme recurrently via dreams, and other ways God is speaking to the body. It is time for us to get serious and ask Papa to burn the dross from us so we will stand refined as gold before Him... it all done out of His great love for us to correct us & bring us into right relationship with Him. "28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup. 29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body. 30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep. 31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. 32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world" - 1 Cor 11:28-32
God bless you and thanks so much for sharing.
May the people heed what the Spirit of God is saying
Amen

LISTEN TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE PEOPLE!

Reread it if you only skimmed, and let the spirit of God tell you what he wants YOU to hear from it. It applies to ALL OF US CHRISTIANS, whether on fire for him, or cold, or lukewarm.

Thanks for sharing MP. I got what he wanted me to see, and I have some serious adjusting I must let him do in me

Reactions: EinsteinsGirl
Upvote 0

Roderickus Pickens

Nov 12, 2015
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The past few nights, I have been having dreams of being in front of God during my judgment. I have the dream, wake up terrified, shaking, heart racing, and sweating but I CAN'T REMEMBER ANY DETAILS OF THE DREAM! So then I go back to sleep and I have it again... over and over... and each time I wake up I cannot recall a single detail of the dream but I feel like it is about going to Heaven and standing before our Lord. Why would I wake up each time with such sheer PANIC but yet I can't remember why I am so scared? I am saved, so why on Earth wouldn't I rejoice in being in the presence of our Lord?

The fact that I can never remember anything led me to believe maybe the devil or his demons were messing with my dreams.. Leading me to believe that I was not saved or that I was going to hell.. so maybe when I wake up I can't remember because I KNOW in my heart and soul that Jesus is Lord!

Has anyone else had dreams like this that you were unable to remember, but scared the daylights out of you?

I had a similar dream I posted on youtube... Watch it and let me know what you think:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zelna

May 10, 2016
South Africa
✟7,611.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I have had a few dreams about judgement day and every time it was terrifying. In the dreams I don't stand before our Lord waiting to be judged, I just dream bout the actual beginning of judgement day. Last night I had another dream which is the most scariest so far. I dreamed I was driving a car, trying to get away from a lot of tornadoes closing in on me and when it was save to stop and get out of the car, I did. I looked to my left and in the distance I saw an old brick building. Suddenly (if I remember correctly) 6 devil like creatures came down from the sky and landed on the side walls in the pattern of a dice's number 6. They were dark red with long tails. When I saw them I felt pure terror. Terror of witnessing these terrifying creatures, terror of realisation dawning on me that this is the end of times, terror of knowing I might not be saved. In every dream at this point I start to pray, for me, for my family, everyone I could think of, to be saved. But I don't just pray. I sob and almost scream my prayer, hoping I will be heard and that I'm not too late to repent. But deep down I know I will be judged by God, and not in a good way. When I wake up I feel happy and unsettling at the same time. I have never had dreams in which I had such fierce emotions.

Upvote 0