Colorado
✟4,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Have you had a dream of Christ, a message He gave you?

I had a dream of Christ a very long time ago. He was concerned for my stress and in the dream took me aside and told me to rest. He provided a beautiful fountain. I woke up and felt peace.

What dream have you had of Christ?

Aug 10, 2010
✟60,809.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When I was about 19 or 20, I thought I had done my dash, as far as being saved was concerned. I dreamed that I was in shopping mall with a bunch of other adults, then Christ showed up, and we were all like little kids compared to him. He then said to me "you have another chance to clean your room"

I'm still not really sure what that meant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wendykvw

Author, and Patristic Universalist Minister
Mar 24, 2011
Colorado
✟4,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When I was about 19 or 20, I thought I had done my dash, as far as being saved was concerned. I dreamed that I was in shopping mall with a bunch of other adults, then Christ showed up, and we were all like little kids compared to him. He then said to me "you have another chance to clean your room"

I'm still really sure what that meant.

Do you think that the clean your room was a metaphor for something in your life at the time that was not healthy or helpful?

Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2010
✟60,809.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you think that the clean your room was a metaphor for something in your life at the time that was not healthy or helpful?

Yeah, definitely. It could have some sin or some false idea about who God is, which is sin anyway.

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟376,544.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sharing this because folks are afraid to share their experiences for fear of being thought of as a flake.

When I was about 8 Jesus appeared to me in my sisters room - like suspended in front of me. He identified who He was and simply said that there was nothing I would do in life that He wouldn't see.

Not a dream exactly - more of a vision.

I was a naughty boy and needed some wake up call I guess.

Upvote 0

wendykvw

Mar 24, 2011
Colorado
✟4,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am sharing this because folks are afraid to share their experiences for fear of being thought of as a flake.

When I was about 8 Jesus appeared to me in my sisters room - like suspended in front of me. He identified who He was and simply said that there was nothing I would do in life that He wouldn't see.

Not a dream exactly - more of a vision.

I was a naughty boy and needed some wake up call I guess.
I have a friend, who is a author, and he experienced pretty close to what you experienced. He is even hesitant in sharing, as the same reason you shared. He wrote a book about it too.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have you had a dream of Christ, a message He gave you?

I had a dream of Christ a very long time ago. He was concerned for my stress and in the dream took me aside and told me to rest. He provided a beautiful fountain. I woke up and felt peace.

What dream have you had of Christ?

I had a dream about two years ago which retraced my steps of forum involvement going all the way back to 2017 when I first joined here. It moved through my joining another forum where I became much more involved than here, and the people I befriended there.

Much of it was symbolized, which I won't go into here, but it ended with me saying goodbye to three Hispanic youths as they were driving off in a car, and in real life at the time I was just wrapping up teaching three Hispanic teenage boys how to play guitar, potentially for future ministry. That's when Jesus appeared in the dream. He was looking back at me as He was walking away down a dirt road and gestured I needed to follow. I asked if I should get my guitars quickly and He assented, but He was moving fast without expending much energy. The message was that I needed to catch up with Him and quickly.

The meaning of the dream was that He was leading in a new direction, and what followed in real life after that was indeed eventful and interesting... It was not long after that I began working with a sister in dream ministry. I've since received a number of dreams about what is coming next, none of which had Him in it but which were all from Him, so one dream with Him in it can morph into several when you know they are coming FROM Him just the same.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟303,748.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I dreamt that I saw His face clearly in front of me. I was in my 20's at the time. A picture of His face with my eyes ' full of love was all I saw, no words. My music was all directed toward God at that time. I know it was Him because I was literally surrounded with deep love for 3 days following. It's been enough to ensure my trust in Him even almost half a century later.

Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟176,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
One time when I had just gotten into bed to sleep I heard an audible voice that said, "The Lord is here," so I said, "What is it Lord?" and I didn't get a response, but it was quite surreal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

*LILAC

Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟450,855.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One time when I had just gotten into bed to sleep I heard an audible voice that said, "The Lord is here," so I said, "What is it Lord?" and I didn't get a response, but it was quite surreal.
I've had that happen to me, too!

Upvote 0

frank sears

Jul 26, 2022
Searcy,ar
✟10,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. I enjoyed the stories; however, one has to be very careful when experiencing spiritual manifestations in this natural world, Satan is quite crafty at making one believe it is God when it is really him. The times I have heard from God, it was short, agreed with scripture, and made a definite point. For example, I was jogging once when suddenly the Lord said, get down to your house and count your money, later I found at that precise moment I was being robbed.

Upvote 0

wendykvw

Mar 24, 2011
Colorado
✟4,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Interesting. I enjoyed the stories; however, one has to be very careful when experiencing spiritual manifestations in this natural world, Satan is quite crafty at making one believe it is God when it is really him. The times I have heard from God, it was short, agreed with scripture, and made a definite point. For example, I was jogging once when suddenly the Lord said, get down to your house and count your money, later I found at that precise moment I was being robbed.
Very true always test the spirits.

Upvote 0

*LILAC

Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟450,855.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right. Sometimes I'll be led to certain scripture and other times, not, so then I don't worry about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Allen of the Cross

Apr 25, 2020
Kentucky
Visit site
✟26,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Once I had a dream where I was talking with Christ, when I mentioned the volcano, Yellowstone. He erupted in joy, and it was wonderful. It felt like talking to a child about a baking soda/vinegar volcano for a science project, except it's the God of the Universe, Jesus Christ, talking about a supervolcano. It was wonderful. Pray for dreams, He can give them.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,775.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Often I dreamt of Christ. He had many different appearances. He even appears in many different races.

I don't usually recognize Him because He often appears differently than His last appearance until He spoke a few lines and then I recognize His way of speaking.

Upvote 0