Dreams From God – There Will Be Some Sort Of Major Accident Later Tonight 5/26/12

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I predict that in the next 72 hours someone on this planet will give birth to a male child.

If it comes to pass then I am the other witness from the Revelation. Also, I'm John the Methodist, the lesser known John.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,229.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isn't it really awesome how if you make really vague pronouncements about "accidents" involving "a building" and then go on a news website and look at what's happening in a world with telecommunications and 7 billion people, you can make anything fit into that?

:thumbsup:

I notice that John has not been back.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lol!

Gee, I predict there will be some sort of accident involving a car and a few people that will make national news.

And tomorrow, I'll scour the headlines for something, anything, that proves I'm a prophet.

Hello? This is absurdity at it's finest!

Sorry, pal, nobody is fooled.

You can do the same with earthquakes 6.0 or larger within the next week or so.

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
well I just got here, no clue as to what's going on, all I know is that the coke machine is broken...........anyone have a prediction (dream) as to when someone will be here to fix it ?
No But I had a dream about coke not being good for you .

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
so, since this prophecy didn't happen... why is this thread still open?

Because, what if a Biblical prophet like John or Daniel returns and because they are made a meek and humble man again, they have no miricles but small small ones such as the John who made this thread. Surely we shall miss the opportunity of meeting them because of our insistence on grand miracles. Remember how Jesus himself said "there will be no miracles for the unbelievers."

But will there perhaps be some miracles for believers? ? Well, maybe there will be, maybe some small miracles, but will we be apt and humble enough to recognize them. This is the type of things that we can go on to discuss on this thread now.

(i'm sure you'll see your dad again, and be with him forever.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,229.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
so, since this prophecy didn't happen... why is this thread still open?

I think it can only be closed if it is reported, or if the OP requests it.
The latter obviously won't happen.

(Though that is not a prophecy and I may be wrong!)

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,229.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because, what if a Biblical prophet like John or Daniel returns and because they are made a meek and humble man again, they have no miricles but small small ones such as the John who made this thread.

Sorry Dana but I think you're the only one here who believes that something happened which "fulfilled" the dream - even though the event you gave in support of it was not the same as John's.

It was not a miracle, it was not a prophecy and nothing happened, in the UK anyway, to "fulfill" it.

And John has not been back to answer my question, which was; if that was supposed to be a message from God - what was it? You can't be a prophet without a message.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sorry Dana but I think you're the only one here who believes that something happened which "fulfilled" the dream - even though the event you gave in support of it was not the same as John's.

It was not a miracle, it was not a prophecy and nothing happened, in the UK anyway, to "fulfill" it.

And John has not been back to answer my question, which was; if that was supposed to be a message from God - what was it? You can't be a prophet without a message.

But the Prophet Jonah had troubles getting going but eventually things happened and he ended up saving Nineveh.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,050,229.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the Prophet Jonah had troubles getting going

Because he was disobedient, ran off in the other direction and didn't want to do as God asked, not because the Ninevites wouldn't listen.
In fact Ninevah totally believed his message and repented. This made Jonah mad, because he had known that God would forgive if they repented and he hadn't wanted God to spare his enemies.

Jonah's message was from God, the people believed it immediately and repented.
Here, we don't have a message - just a dream, which the person who had it said was fulfilled by one event on the news (which didn't fit what he had said at all; two people is not a large social gathering). As there was no message, how can anyone take any action? As there is no message, what do we do about it? The OT prophets always had a message from God. John has not even been back to this thread, other than to say "this story confirms my dream, I was right."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The date and time of this post: 11:20 am (Mountain time) 5/26/2012.
Since becoming a Christian in July of 2011, I have had a number of prophetic dreams. He told me over a series of dreams that I am one of the witnesses spoken of in the book of Revelation.
He told me that I am John The Baptist..
Well, at least you didn't claim to be Jesus :)

NKJV) Luke 9:9 Herod said, "John I have beheaded, but who is this of whom I hear such things?" So he sought to see Him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcCa7KX9uTc

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Whoa! I wouldn't mess wif her...she literally "took his head off" LOL! ^_^
Definately a woman I would want by my side in battle and the Throne :)

images
images

Conan The Barbarian - Valeria Fan Tribute - YouTube

Upvote 0

Gary7

May 2, 2012
✟15,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream from God back in 1983. I saw the devil or one of his cohorts with a big expanding head. The bigger its head got, the more fear came over me. I finally screamed out in my sleep, "THE POWER OF GOD!" and it went away immediately. One peculiar thing about this demon though, it was green...I mean like pea green soup, that was very clear in the dream.

Upvote 0