Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a friend who has visions and another who has dreams. Both have seen what theyve spoke about come to pass and helped others. I 've been battling with a servere spiritual attack from Satan and it leaves me so paralized with fear it makes me want to run.. Hes placed it on my husband making me think its him. The friend with the dreams which she has during the day said a second dark storm is coming... which I already started to experience two days ago. I can only see fearI can only feel pain. I cannot feel joy, happiness or love at all. Its complete hell. She said she saw Jesus holding the storm and he keeps parting the skies... blue is coming through but for a time the black keeps trying to come back. She sees an evil old face in the cloud laughing and she knows its evil and he thinks hes winning just like when Jesus was on the cross. Jesus was also mourning the situation but she knew he already won. Then all of the sudden the storm passed and she thought what the hell was that?? After he dream it left her so exhausted. My other friend who has visions was a light of the cord around me and my husband. Ask I sent her a video of me talking she could see metal arour shoulder pads. They were leather at first. She saw Gods shield come infront and behind me which was his love. I was in a desert but my hand was on thew sword pierced into the stone below me. It was dawn and there was growth around the outskirts. So with all this I'm seeing what others may think of this. I feel the closer I'm reading Gods word to be safe the more intense the pain is at times. The attacks are worse. Its been 10 months of battling everyday. I know God is for my marriage I just try and hold on everyday through this. Theres nothing at all wrong in my marriage either its very healthy and we have a beautiful family.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
So many Christians seem to not understand that if you are reborn of the Spirit and a child of the true and living God as scripture defines and not just an assuming Christian never reborn, that you have power in the name of Jesus to cast these spirits away. They have no power over you. They must depart in His name, the name of Jesus has that power for the born again believer. More than that, these things are a matter of the heart and mind. You have to seal up the cracks in your armor then.

I have my own stories I could share with you, but what I'm saying above is the outcome, I know from where I am speaking ! I really would like for you and your husband to watch a series from Pastor Robert Morris called Free Indeed, it's about 13 parts I believe/videos you can find on youtube. At one point Jimmy Evans fills in who is very good himself. He has a series on The Battle is In The mind or for the mind. You can find that on youtube as well.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have a friend who has visions and another who has dreams. Both have seen what theyve spoke about come to pass and helped others. I 've been battling with a servere spiritual attack from Satan and it leaves me so paralized with fear it makes me want to run.. Hes placed it on my husband making me think its him. The friend with the dreams which she has during the day said a second dark storm is coming... which I already started to experience two days ago. I can only see fearI can only feel pain. I cannot feel joy, happiness or love at all. Its complete hell. She said she saw Jesus holding the storm and he keeps parting the skies... blue is coming through but for a time the black keeps trying to come back. She sees an evil old face in the cloud laughing and she knows its evil and he thinks hes winning just like when Jesus was on the cross. Jesus was also mourning the situation but she knew he already won. Then all of the sudden the storm passed and she thought what the hell was that?? After he dream it left her so exhausted. My other friend who has visions was a light of the cord around me and my husband. Ask I sent her a video of me talking she could see metal arour shoulder pads. They were leather at first. She saw Gods shield come infront and behind me which was his love. I was in a desert but my hand was on thew sword pierced into the stone below me. It was dawn and there was growth around the outskirts. So with all this I'm seeing what others may think of this. I feel the closer I'm reading Gods word to be safe the more intense the pain is at times. The attacks are worse. Its been 10 months of battling everyday. I know God is for my marriage I just try and hold on everyday through this. Theres nothing at all wrong in my marriage either its very healthy and we have a beautiful family.
Welcome. If there is nothing wrong at all with your marriage, then what you are being told is misleading you and causing you to stumble. This is not the work of the Holy Spirit. It is a stumbling block. God is not the author of confusion. Stay away from these two people. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power and of a sound mind." Be blessed.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like God is assuring you that He is with you.

I would say that the dream of the Jesus piercing the darkness with the light ... speaks to the general spiritual conflict in the world, ... how Satan is striving to take over, ... but Jesus is holding him back.

I don't think that you have to worry. Just trust God ... to uphold all that is important to you. He is saying that He will ...

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like God is assuring you that He is with you.

I would say that the dream of the Jesus piercing the darkness with the light ... speaks to the general spiritual conflict in the world, ... how Satan is striving to take over, ... but Jesus is holding him back.

I don't think that you have to worry. Just trust God ... to uphold all that is important to you. He is saying that He will ...
Its interesting you say that. I didnt tell all that was told its a lot. She said there was a curtain up but God was peircing holes in it to reveal the truth through the curtain of lies.

Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So many Christians seem to not understand that if you are reborn of the Spirit and a child of the true and living God as scripture defines and not just an assuming Christian never reborn, that you have power in the name of Jesus to cast these spirits away. They have no power over you. They must depart in His name, the name of Jesus has that power for the born again believer. More than that, these things are a matter of the heart and mind. You have to seal up the cracks in your armor then.

I have my own stories I could share with you, but what I'm saying above is the outcome, I know from where I am speaking ! I really would like for you and your husband to watch a series from Pastor Robert Morris called Free Indeed, it's about 13 parts I believe/videos you can find on youtube. At one point Jimmy Evans fills in who is very good himself. He has a series on The Battle is In The mind or for the mind. You can find that on youtube as well.

Thank you for this we will look into them. I was a strong believer years ago... I strayed really far to say the least. I prayed for God bring me back to him and strengthen my faith. I almost felt like Job. everything taken from me yet my faith has been strengthened. I run to him and only him to save me. hes all I have left and I know through him I am saved. I am enduring this storm because I feel hes cleansing in me all the mess I've created. Unfortunately I only learn the hard way. And I cannot say if this didnt happen my faith would have grown to this point. So I also hold onto his promises of victory and blessings as this passes. Myself and my family will be stronger and safer then before when I wasnt being the wife or mother I needed to be through Jesus.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its interesting you say that. I didnt tell all that was told its a lot. She said there was a curtain up but God was peircing holes in it to reveal the truth through the curtain of lies.
Again, I would judge this as a revelation of the general state of the world, and not, necessarily, as something personal.

I am of the opinion that God doesn't play games with you, in showing you things to indicate potential problems in your life.

More likely, He is striving to make Himself more real to you ... as you seem to be caught up in the concerns of this life.

Now, don't misunderstand me ... it's easy to get caught up in the this life's concerns ... most of us do. But it's possible that God has something more for you, ... in fact, I'm sure of it.

He wants you to begin to rest in His care, ... understanding that He has all things under control.

Which is not to say that in this life we won't have some struggles (we all do), ... but God is always right there, to bring us through to the other side ... and to comfort us in the meantime ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for this we will look into them. I was a strong believer years ago... I strayed really far to say the least. I prayed for God bring me back to him and strengthen my faith. I almost felt like Job. everything taken from me yet my faith has been strengthened. I run to him and only him to save me. hes all I have left and I know through him I am saved. I am enduring this storm because I feel hes cleansing in me all the mess I've created. Unfortunately I only learn the hard way. And I cannot say if this didnt happen my faith would have grown to this point. So I also hold onto his promises of victory and blessings as this passes. Myself and my family will be stronger and safer then before when I wasnt being the wife or mother I needed to be through Jesus.
Someone else you might want to look into is Joyce Meyer.

She specializes in ministering to women who have gone through some things, ... and who are struggling to find God's peace for them in life.

My wife (and I) listen to her ... and we have a number of her books.

She's on TV 7 days a week, she hosts free conferences around the country, she's written a ton of books, and she has ministries directed toward helping and mentoring girls and young women around the world. Your can request that she and her team pray for you and your situation and she has her own testimony of God's personal rescue to share.

She's very practical, and not super-spiritual, so anynody can benefit from listening to her.

Joyce Meyer Ministries, Enjoying Everyday Life, Hand of Hope

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Cassie the videos talk about our strongholds . Though you are saved, it doesn't mean that in the flesh and particularly in the mind there isn't baggage hanging on , clinging. Our enemy, be that our own mind or projections from the demonic realm, triggers emotions and reactions from a simple thought that needs to be cast down and replaced. I've experienced this, it's like a dark shadow or heaviness that seems to surround what should be joy in the Lord. And it can be broken. You need to believe this. The Evens videos puts this into a marriage framework ( just ignore the ads lol). Both these preachers have this stuff nailed down and present it great..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Keep going Cassie, there are several more videos. Jimmy Evans on the mind is good too.

Thank you so much I am. I'm also seeking medical help my highs and lows are way too drastic. Debilitating

• Friendly
Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Cassie Gardner

Nov 8, 2020
Egg Harbor City
✟17,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cassie the videos talk about our strongholds . Though you are saved, it doesn't mean that in the flesh and particularly in the mind there isn't baggage hanging on , clinging. Our enemy, be that our own mind or projections from the demonic realm, triggers emotions and reactions from a simple thought that needs to be cast down and replaced. I've experienced this, it's like a dark shadow or heaviness that seems to surround what should be joy in the Lord. And it can be broken. You need to believe this. The Evens videos puts this into a marriage framework ( just ignore the ads lol). Both these preachers have this stuff nailed down and present it great..

Thats exactly what it is like a dark storm that comes over me. It makes me so disconnected from reality. Like your dreaming... well a nightmare really. My worst fears and insecurities amplified 100%. The attack on my marriage inn my thoughts. That I'll never fully be happy again.

Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

The accuser of the brethren (believers as sons of God) accusing them day and night. This whether they are awake or sleeping.

David said in the Psalms when I awake you are still there healing our mind with rest. .

God is no longer bring any new revelations in any manner to include dreams or what some call out of the body experiences .

If any man say I had a dream or a vision we are to beleive not. Satan is still able to bring a lying wonders with all power to deceive. And God promises to sent a strong delusion to any man that claims; "thus says the the Lord" knowing He has not spoken.

Resist the spirit of lies with all of the written word of God as it is written and he will flee .

Three in the Bible represent the end of the matter .You could say the Son of man Jesus struck him out. The father of lies never saw it coming ....You're out.

Mathew 4:10-11 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

The it in as it is written respects the faith of Christ that works in us that gives us his understanding as ears to hear. and power to move us according to His good pleasure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Thank you so much I am. I'm also seeking medical help my highs and lows are way too drastic. Debilitating
Always worth a checkup. But at the same time when you get the spiritual side squared away it's like a fresh new day. People take the demonic realm too lightly, it's real. Hah, just look at Washington lol !! We are in a spiritual battle, make no mistake about it.

Keep watching that series. And go look for Jimmy Evens on marriage.

Upvote 0