Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi

I'm Pieter.

I recently had a very strange dream. In this dream I had to pray for 3 x people.
1st one was to pray for a missing boy - whom was found later. The other 2 people I had to sit with them and pray for them. I have never prayed with someone for them, I've only prayed for other peopl while i'm alone. Could a dream like this be God trying to get me to pray for people? Do I perhaps have a gift that I'm not aware of?

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,689.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I often awake in the middle of the night with individuals on my mind. I take that as a time of God calling for intercessory prayer in their lives. And a way of getting back to sleep when the burden is lifted. Welcome to CF

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Keep your eyes and ears open that this dream becomes something that plays out in real life somehow.. I've had dreams where a few days later ( often two days), the dream plays out in real life very very closely to that dream. In my case these dreams when they are from God are more like a vision. That is to say, there is a lot of clarity and often in color, it feels more real than a normal average dream. Not saying this will be the case for you but something too look for and have awareness in.

And incidentally, I did not ask for this, it just happens.

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi

I'm Pieter.

I recently had a very strange dream. In this dream I had to pray for 3 x people.
1st one was to pray for a missing boy - whom was found later. The other 2 people I had to sit with them and pray for them. I have never prayed with someone for them, I've only prayed for other peopl while i'm alone. Could a dream like this be God trying to get me to pray for people? Do I perhaps have a gift that I'm not aware of?

Pray through the Holy Spirit, and believe there may be the Father and Son praying with you.

May this be as a 'stone' in your heart, so that you may always pray with this sure knowledge.

Upvote 0