Dream redecorating

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
oooh, this would be good! :D

hot&

Upvote 0
T

trentlogain2

I'd rather just type a description. How about large two story house that takes up a corner block. As far as lawning goes, I'd like tree sculptures and lots of cacti. I like cacti. I represents strength to me. For keeping it up, I'd like a Mexican couple that would find pleasure it doing the work. Last but not least, I'd like a dog. A dog that would occupy the yard. I wouldn't use the money to buy one though. I don't believe in that. All expenses for the dog would go to neuter/spay it and take it to the vet to get it fixed up after it would inevitably get into the cacti.

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
oooh, this would be good! :D

hot%20tub%20xl11000cd.jpg
:thumbsup: That looks heavenly!!! Nathan has one of those in his backyard :clap:
I'm thinking it would revolve around my dream garage.
LOL! Well, garages are part of a house so I say start posting photos of what you want your dream garage (and the contents in it ;) ) to look like :)
I'd rather just type a description. How about large two story house that takes up a corner block. As far as lawning goes, I'd like tree sculptures and lots of cacti. I like cacti. I represents strength to me. For keeping it up, I'd like a Mexican couple that would find pleasure it doing the work. Last but not least, I'd like a dog. A dog that would occupy the yard. I wouldn't use the money to buy one though. I don't believe in that. All expenses for the dog would go to neuter/spay it and take it to the vet to get it fixed up after it would inevitably get into the cacti.
Sounds interesting :D And how about just wanting a "couple" that would find pleasure in doing the work ;) :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm thinking I would want what Jay Leno has.
What does he have??? I'm sure it is some tricked out, all glass walls, black and white checkered floor, hydraulic jacks, and red tool boxes everywhere type garage. Am I right? :D

Upvote 0

smacarena

Jul 8, 2009
✟5,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What does he have??? I'm sure it is some tricked out, all glass walls, black and white checkered floor, hydraulic jacks, and red tool boxes everywhere type garage. Am I right? :D
Jay Leno's Garage

This guy is what they call a true petrol head.:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

smacarena

Jul 8, 2009
✟5,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I knew he was into cars but I seriously had no idea he had THAT many!!! I wonder how much his collection is worth?
It's really hard to quantify, because he has plenty of unique vehicles, too. There are the Deusenbergs that are worth seven-figures, but then he has cars like the Shogun, a Ford Festiva with a sweet V-6 swapped in.

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Are you hispanic?
Does it matter? :scratch:
It's really hard to quantify, because he has plenty of unique vehicles, too. There are the Deusenbergs that are worth seven-figures, but then he has cars like the Shogun, a Ford Festiva with a sweet V-6 swapped in.
Wow! I wonder what he pays every month for insurance :D

Upvote 0