dream probably NOT from God but still insightful...using bathroom in front of class?

Joshua1987

Jun 10, 2015
✟17,072.00
Faith
Non-Denom
just had this dream this morning

i know it's a common theme and i could swear i've dreamed this kind of thing before

i found myself back in a classroom with kids from my highschool (was not even thinking about these people, haven't in a long time)

there was a "closet" that had like a small 'urinal' in the classroom for some reason and i had to go use it

unfortunately, the class started laughing, snickering, at ME, because of this

the teacher at one point walked up to this closet and covered up the area where i was peeing

APPARENTLY the class was laughing at me because there was an exposed place in this "closet" where they could see my privates

i finished up in there then to fight the humiliation of the situation, i walked out of the bathroom with my fist held high then sat back down

while a lot of the kids were laughing, one kid named Justin gave me a handshake, like everything was cool and that i had just done something neat...yeah

the class was reading some weird book or poem at the time

the teacher walked up to the group i was in and all of a sudden the teacher was the wife of the Pastor of the Church i currently attend

the class then dismissed and i had to grab some stuff that was mine and take it with me to the next class

i remember seeing 'stuff' like textbooks, book bags, and even some guitars (?) that may have belonged to another student

i somehow got out of that class and headed for my next class

that 'Justin' kid from before then turned into a different Justin i have just recently met in one of my Church Small Groups

it was like i was following him and we were both trying to find our next class

the rest of the dream gets blurry as i pretty much seemed to not be able to find my class/find it on time and would rather not walk in late so i remember something going on in the cafeteria where i just hung out there

it was like some Special Needs Children/or Strictly Female type class/activity but here i was in there, stumbling over cables and tables and what not

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I found myself back in a classroom with kids from my highschool (was not even thinking about these people, haven't in a long time)

there was a "closet" that had like a small 'urinal' in the classroom for some reason and i had to go use it

unfortunately, the class started laughing, snickering, at ME, because of this

the teacher at one point walked up to this closet and covered up the area where i was peeing

APPARENTLY the class was laughing at me because there was an exposed place in this "closet" where they could see my privates

i finished up in there then to fight the humiliation of the situation, i walked out of the bathroom with my fist held high then sat back down

while a lot of the kids were laughing, one kid named Justin gave me a handshake, like everything was cool and that i had just done something neat...yeah

the class was reading some weird book or poem at the time

the teacher walked up to the group i was in and all of a sudden the teacher was the wife of the Pastor of the Church i currently attend

the class then dismissed and i had to grab some stuff that was mine and take it with me to the next class

i remember seeing 'stuff' like textbooks, book bags, and even some guitars (?) that may have belonged to another student

i somehow got out of that class and headed for my next class

that 'Justin' kid from before then turned into a different Justin i have just recently met in one of my Church Small Groups

it was like i was following him and we were both trying to find our next class

the rest of the dream gets blurry as i pretty much seemed to not be able to find my class/find it on time and would rather not walk in late so i remember something going on in the cafeteria where i just hung out there

it was like some Special Needs Children/or Strictly Female type class/activity but here i was in there, stumbling over cables and tables and what not

Ok, pretty simple.

- The High School classroom setting is a reference to you still growing spiritually; i.e. it is a reference to your spiritual age.
- The reference to "classmates" seeing your exposed sexuality is in all likelihood a reference to them knowing your sexual indiscretions (whatever they may be) to some extent.
- Walking out with your fist held high is a good reaction; you were essentially owning it rather than acting like it didn't happen. This will (or did, if it has already happened) gain you the respect of others who are probably struggling with similar things yet don't want to admit it.
- Now, the teacher turning into your Pastor's wife is the setting in real life.
- The weird book or poem (may not be the best material she is using), the textbooks, book bags, and guitars are all stuff that she will make available to help you grow in Christ. Btw, the guitars represent you considering the music ministry.
- Again, Justin turning into your church friend Justin is telling you the real setting.
- Now, don't get this wrong. Justin is probably a great guy, LoL. But the dream suggests that by "following" him spiritually you may end up getting yourself a little lost. He doesn't exactly know where he is going. The "next class" represents what the Lord would have you learn next in your spiritual walk, and by following him neither one of you are going to find it in a hurry.
- This is why the dream gets blurry, so the message here is to stay focused on trying to follow the Spirit's leading, not Justin's (despite him being a good friend).
- Just "hanging out" again represents lacking proper direction, which will end in you finding yourself in a "ministry" of sorts where you are more a hinderance (stumbling over tables and cables and such) than a help, LoL. This may happen to you naturally if you don't know what the Lord Himself wants you to do, because churches have a way of assigning things to you based on need, not necessarily your true calling.

Don't take it hard at all, Joshua. The dream means God loves you, and He has a better plan for you than drifting around aimlessly trying to find your next "class." Start seeking the Lord regularly for HIS direction in your life. If you keep praying for it, you will find it. I promise you.

God bless,
Hidden

P.S. Please read the next post as well. I just realized something.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Oopsie! The Lord just revealed something else to me that I missed. Notice where you will end up if you do not follow the Spirit's leading: A women's ministry. You end up hanging around in an environment where there are a bunch of women, and "stumbling." That ties back to your sexual indiscretions mentioned earlier in the dream. "Stumbling" is a euphemism for stumbling sexually, so the matter is more serious than just about you finding the Lord's direction for your life.

God bless, and if you need to discuss anything in private, please feel free to send me a conversation.

Upvote 0