Rio de Janeiro
✟9,339.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sharing this dream I had today because I have no idea what it means. It was short and simple:

I effortlessly pull out my 4 canine teeth one by one and put them back afterwards. After I pick one, I show them to people all around me and they react in amazement as if they saw something new/unexpected. This happens for every tooth. I'm actually happy/satisfied during this process.

Any direction would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sharing this dream I had today because I have no idea what it means. It was short and simple:

I effortlessly pull out my 4 canine teeth one by one and put them back afterwards. After I pick one, I show them to people all around me and they react in amazement as if they saw something new/unexpected. This happens for every tooth. I'm actually happy/satisfied during this process.

Thank you.
Hi Felipe Monteforte, nice to meet you!

Have you had this dream more than once?

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
✟9,339.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Felipe Monteforte, nice to meet you!

Have you had this dream more than once?

Hello Leaf, nice to meet you too.

I did have foggy dreams relating to teeth but nothing like this one. What I remember was that teeth were coming out of my mouth but, as I said, they were foggy/not clear. This one was very very clear, like a message.

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
✟9,339.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You're sorting the wheat from the chaff in the midst of a life altering period. I'm not spiritually 'gifted' or anything like that, but basic psychology would tell me that you're progressively working through a challenge and doing well at it.

Thank you, ReesePiece.

A very possible interpretation, but aren't we all overcoming our challenges day by day? Would this be a special "day"?

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thank you.

"If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and through it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell."

We have a choice in what eat(Take into our bodies) but not all is good for us as in it is not good to eat from two tables. What is Good, is to eat from The Lord's Table.

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,783.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Leaf, nice to meet you too.

I did have foggy dreams relating to teeth but nothing like this one. What I remember was that teeth were coming out of my mouth but, as I said, they were foggy/not clear. This one was very very clear, like a message.
Hmmm... My sense it would be good to wait and see if you have more of the same or similar dreams that are also clear.

Kind of like with Samuel, God came back several times. He didn't expect Samuel to know what was happening the first time.

Peace be with you!

Please stay in touch.

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
✟9,339.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and through it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell."

We have a choice in what eat(Take into our bodies) but not all is good for us as in it is not good to eat from two tables. What is Good, is to eat from The Lord's Table.

Hello GTW,

I did thought of that scripture but the Lord says to throw it away. In the dream I put my teeth back in my mouth and I understood it was not a negative thing.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Loss of teeth dreams are fairly common I think but usually reflect a feeling of powerlessness or fear. In your situation seems like there was none of that, you were in control of the situation and demonstrating that to others. Seems more like a demonstration of faith overcoming fear, shared with others

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,738.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I would also note that you were very specific '4 canine teeth', the main teeth used. They could be symbolic of the 4 gospels, which have become a part of you - you were able to take them out, show and share them, and put them back in. I feel like the dream is about you sharing faith from each of the gospels for the benefit of others so that they can have 'teeth' as well

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,515.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello GTW,

I did thought of that scripture but the Lord says to throw it away. In the dream I put my teeth back in my mouth and I understood it was not a negative thing.

Blessings in Christ Jesus! That is because you already know this, thus the dream. Many do not. It would be wise to be on guard though. Have a Blessed day!

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you, ReesePiece.

A very possible interpretation, but aren't we all overcoming our challenges day by day? Would this be a special "day"?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility. But I don't shouldn't like to intervene too much. What I will say though is look for a pattern. If a pattern starts to emerge write the dreams down and piece everything together.

To me, your dream DOES carry a positive message.

Upvote 0